Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,777 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares (17906 Views)

Man Compares Suspension Of Saraki Dad In 80s By Senate & Ali Ndume's Suspension / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by CioAngels(f): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Imagine ali ndume, the boko haram sponsor. You are all thieves.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by NairaandNigeria: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
TheHerald:

http://www.herald.ng/national-assembly-broke-ali-ndume-declares/

The question is who milk the nation dry? National Assembly is broke but none of you senators is broke. So don't pretend, otherwise let Sahara Reporter publish each and every one of you crying foul in the chamber. Mind you, it is not a business as usual. Change wind is blowing every where
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by ehijoe(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
packing up.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by stuntman007: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Let them pay their selves from the one they have been eating.

At least till next year. Most Government workers haven't been paid, some for almost a year.

Thieves in Agbada.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by Excellentmind: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Your colleagues who lost out during 2015 election are struggling to pay their children's school fees in Nigeria or abroad? Idiot

If you are broke, sell your official cars to raise money. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by electrokcoi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool....From the Looks on his face ! The Black Color lips !!! Hnmmmm this guy is definitely one of our Ganaj Boys in the National Assembly !!!
I concur with u
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Name 1 consitituency project you had/have executes since 2003 you stays in national assemby. Hope you won't tell us you bought sewing machines and 10 bags of rice to 5 zombies as empowerment Don't worry you and your fellow unskill old thiefs will meet us at the poll arena.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by electrokcoi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
their allowances should even be stopped let's know who is there to save his or her country
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by cjrane: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Why is it that the average northerner is simply interested in sharing government money?

You rarely find any that loses sleep over thinking how Nigeria can make more money from solid minerals or agriculture to cushion the low revenue regime.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
After spending trillions of pounds on exotic cars and wardrobe allowances and you now tell us that the house is broke. Maybe you want us to give you our school fees to make you guys richer angry
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by Remii(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Broke ke? Why not go BankOle way, go borrow from bank na, awon were
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
I have been in the National Assembly since 2003 but things keep getting worse; I think they paid us last month’s salary on the 16th of the following month or thereabouts,” Ndume told newsmen in Abuja.

How much was this salary because I know your non-political colleagues have their salary pegged at a minimum wage of N18,000.00!!!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
D truth is dat stolen money dont last, dats why after office dey are broke
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by engrhorla(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
lilprinze:
Why won't they be broke when all they do is to waste our money on irrelevant things.
Bunch of selfish and greedy fools.

I am seriously vexing for those sympathising with these thieves

NASS is broke, how? Do we even know NASS budget?
Ndume didn't mention any specifics in his ranting and some people are patting him on the back

When a billionaire says he is broke, he may still have 200million naira in his accounts; when a man whose salary is 1million naira says he is broke, he may still have 150,000k in his pocket; when a guy who earns 30k says he is broke, he may have just 500naira with him
Hence being broke is relative

These senators should go and sit down, they are cog in the wheels of Nigerian's progress

We don't even need them

Broke korr, broken ni....pests!!!

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by LeoAde: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
When the dirty cash was flowing,we no hear anything o...
And he'll answer when Homo sapien are called
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by nicolosam(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
sarrki:
I totally agree with you ndume
No constituency Allawee
No padding
No more free money
No food for lazy Man
For Ur Mind ba?

I'm short of words.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by nicolosam(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
sarrki:
I totally agree with you ndume
No constituency Allawee
No padding
No more free money
No food for lazy Man
For Ur Mind ba?

I'm short of words.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by Eeroh95(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
Who broke it?

Answer=politificians
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by mafikalam(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by dannielight(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
My earnest prayer, having successfully drown this country into this deep mire with so much gut to say padding is no offense, demand life pension and the latest being National Assembly is broke, may God of the Nigerian masses revisit all ur sins and multiply ur punishment for all to see, this to your shame and subsequent repositioning of this country. People have suffered enough in ur hands...EOD.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by dannielight(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
cjrane:
[size=14pt]Why is it that the average northerner is simply interested in sharing government money?

You rarely find any that loses sleep over thinking how Nigeria can make more money from solid minerals or agriculture to cushion the low revenue regime.
[/size]

So pathetic...
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by dannielight(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
kingivie:
Thunder fire you. A revolution will come and if u pple re not killed u will neva come back 2 dis country. Bastard.

Hmmmm...seriously long for that day. Get them all lynched, eliminated and we start afresh

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by dannielight(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Zico5:
When 109 thieves gathered together to share resources and sweats of common man, and they still claim such resources is not enough for doing little or nothing. Looting of Nigeria will never stop until we find solution to our policies. All they are after is money, no creativity whatsoever. Thunder fire u people o

It saddens me that these people say these things with no shame. No fear of a clamp back from deprived Nigerians
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by Toofan007: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2016
See the kind logic this mumu wan take bobo us. So because past members squandered their loot, doesn't mean the loot doesn't exist. Or that you ain't looting! And while at it, why not bring the breakdown of how you spend your allocation? Una father no fit! This bicameral national representative bulls*** is the most disappointing part of Nigeria democracy, I tell you.
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by mikolo80: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
slim19:
What kind of useless country is this
the one you've all refused to fix
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by mikolo80: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
lilprinze:
Why won't they be broke when all they do is to waste our money on irrelevant things.
Bunch of selfish and greedy fools.
who hold you from also running for office
Re: National Assembly Is Broke: Ali Ndume Declares by GreenUzzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sallam, my fellow Nigerians let's not decieve our selves or be decieved, National Assembly do make moni, they live exorbitant lyf style, enof. Classical chicks, flexn etc and of all they swear to Holy QURAN and BIBLE wht do u expect whn they re no more in office, BROKE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) / New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.