Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,395 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) (14911 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / My Babe Use Mortar Pestle To Bust My Head After She Saw Dis Picture / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by LuvU2: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaaha....I never bend like tat on the AC sha grin

Ur the one who's guilty coz u love chilli much specially the super special peppery pepper soup tongue

guilty

Laughter grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
not all lipsrsealed
Na you like am pass
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not in a million years will I practice oral s€x. d same place wey urine and flows dey come from naim I go chuk mouth put? nahh I rather stick to sucking melons. cool

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

guilty

Laughter grin

Hahahaahaah... I'm laughing coz I'm not guilty handsome kiss...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Some ladies not ladies angry

You dont like it?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=Engrobiorah post=48766298][/quote]
Not really
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Not really

Now I get wink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaahaah... I'm laughing coz I'm not guilty handsome kiss...

uhmmm-hmmm cheesy

okay...ion wanna say too much grin grin grin...he might be here
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Engrobiorah:

Na you like am pass
how do you know? grin cheesy not that I'm saying I like it tho... tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Not in a million years will I practice oral s€x. d same place wey urine and flows dey come from naim I go chuk mouth put? nahh I rather stick to sucking melons. cool

grin grin
But you go carry you dickson go there abi

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

uhmmm-hmmm cheesy

okay...ion wanna say too much grin grin grin...he might be here

Ahhahaha... Who? cheesy

Ur d one who's guilty... U ate pepper soup tat nyt with her, no wonder she didn't came back d next day... She must stuck In the AC even u gave her fristi. ... grin tongue
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Engrobiorah(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
how do you know? grin cheesy not that I'm saying I like it tho... tongue

I know you will like alot
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ahhahaha... Who? cheesy

Ur d one who's guilty... U ate pepper soup tat nyt with her, no wonder she didn't came back d next day... She must stuck In the AC even u gave her fristi. ... grin tongue

whos the 'she'

..and what's Fristi cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

whos the 'she'

..and what's Fristi cheesy

Eehn.. tongue

Lai Muhammad na be ur twin abi? grin..
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Engrobiorah:

I know you will like alot
well...that's your own fantasy tongue kiss
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by adexyormait(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Some ladies not ladies angry
Are u saying u don't request for head?
U na professional nw
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by adexyormait(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
well...that's your own fantasy tongue kiss
Buh d truth be say u like am gbam.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
adexyormait:

Are u saying u don't request for head?
U na professional nw
I don't like it, simple angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
adexyormait:

Buh d truth be say u like am gbam.
Dont force it smiley kiss
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by branhampaul: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
michaelobinna:
grin grin grin grin...better increase that AC to the highest
Pls, What Does "give Head" Means?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by ofeshe(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
I no fit laff abeg
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dondave11: 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
branhampaul:
Pls, What Does "give Head" Means?
sucking a guy's di*k or otherwise..

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by slizzyb(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha,, go for only penetration
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by figolee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lollll!! I can't laff again. O.P u made my day tanks
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Xbursta(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I know of a guy that asked a girl out and she embarrassed him, she later accepted him and after their first sex he soaked a towel in water that has pepper in it unknown to the girl and he asked her to use it to clean herself... And she she did and ran out of his house naked crying and looking for help... Anyway they still dated for real sha... I don't know if they are married now.... It happened in Nembe in bayelsa state...
brother wait till I Google first

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by flokii: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin cheesy

See as she position well for breeze
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I know of a guy that asked a girl out and she embarrassed him, she later accepted him and after their first sex he soaked a towel in water that has pepper in it unknown to the girl and he asked her to use it to clean herself... And she she did and ran out of his house naked crying and looking for help... Anyway they still dated for real sha... I don't know if they are married now.... It happened in Nembe in bayelsa state...

Bayelsa things too dey go left, (that's if the story is true o). why on earth would she go ahead and date such a guy after such callous display of hostility.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

Bayelsa things too dey go left, (that's if the story is true o). why on earth would she go ahead and date such a guy after such callous display of hostility.
it's life... It's so unpredictable... The story is true... I am a Nembe guy from Brass...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
it's life... It's so unpredictable... The story is true... I am a Nembe guy from Brass...

Bro how can u be a nembe guy and u are from Brass. I don't get it.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

Bro how can u be a nembe guy and u are from Brass. I don't get it.
the Language of Brass is Nembe... When you are from brass you can also say you are from Nembe... Cos we are all known as Nembe Ibe (people of Nembe) Brass it's an extension of Nembe... In fact you may have heard of Spiff , Spiff Town it's in brass but the founder of that town by name Spiff is from Nembe... Where are you from please ? Just incase you don't understand you can ask Nembe/brass person you know....
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
the Language of Brass is Nembe... When you are from brass you can also say you are from Nembe... Cos we are all known as Nembe Ibe (people of Nembe) Brass it's an extension of Nembe... In fact you may have heard of Spiff , Spiff Town it's in brass but the founder of that town by name Spiff is from Nembe... Where are you from please ? Just incase you don't understand you can ask Nembe/brass person you know....

it's alright. how the ocean? ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies / ***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.