Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) (14756 Views)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / My Babe Use Mortar Pestle To Bust My Head After She Saw Dis Picture / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Kelly2713(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I know of a guy that asked a girl out and she embarrassed him, she later accepted him and after their first sex he soaked a towel in water that has pepper in it unknown to the girl and he asked her to use it to clean herself... And she she did and ran out of his house naked crying and looking for help... Anyway they still dated for real sha... I don't know if they are married now.... It happened in Nembe in bayelsa state...

This one get as e be

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

it's alright. how the ocean? ??
Hahahha yea... It's kull... We enjoy it despite the wave especially when getting to brass... Although sometimes it could be abnormally very rough but there is hardly an incident of boat capsize because the drivers are use to that route and how to sail through safely... Are you male or female? Where are you from?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Hahahha yea... It's kull... We enjoy it despite the wave especially when getting to brass... Although I sometimes it could be abnormally very rough but there is hardly an incident of boat capsize because the drivers are use to that route and how to sail through safely... Are you male or female? Where are you from?

enough sea foods right??...una well done
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

enough sea foods right??...una well done
yea grin... By the way you are ignoring my questions... Are you make or female? Where are you from
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by ngmgeek(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
sladimeji:

thanks... will do

Wait ... Before you do that. Please make sure that you have a first aid kit by your side.

And to your family members, advise them to visit your favorite hospital in in case cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yea grin... By the way you are ignoring my questions... Are you make or female? Where are you from

check my moniker. ..
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

check my moniker. ..
I see bayelsa... Which part of bayelsa are you from?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by MrBiggzz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
that's so dam funny.. pucci on AC
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I see bayelsa... Which part of bayelsa are you from?

Naah. ...Rivers
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

Naah. ...Rivers
ok... I stay in ph by the way... So you currently stay in balsa?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dfinex:

Naah. ...Rivers
ok... I stay in ph by the way... So you currently stay in bayelsa
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Dfinex(f): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok... I stay in ph by the way... So you currently stay in bayelsa

yeah.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by abbeyty(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
if i was the girl i will make sure i revenge by given him hand_job with aboliki, and let him know how it feels
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Qualer: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I can imagine her labia are swollen to the fullest...tongue

Tatz y never have sex with a person without brushing his damn mouth and let him gargle with Listerine 3x angry.. Coz u never know where did he stick his mouth before he come to u to brush u down ...

wow! you're in luck.. i use listerine like 6 times a day, so no risk of peppery fire down below grin grin so.. can we now start what we have come to do? but you have to shower first o - don't want to be assimilating all kindsa gunk! shocked i promise you it's not a trap!

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by lordbish(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
rotfl na wetin fit am
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by mattsvibes: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
fine by me
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by emmaxman(m): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hey! Check out this BBM Channel.
Want to get naughty, talk dirty or even see crazy pictures. That's not all, meet crazy ppl.
Then, join this channel. Its fun, educative and naughty.
Add Up and let do a late night bed talk.
Add C00295E68 OR
Just search for "let's talk dirty" on ur bbm channel.
Catch ya
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by chudyprince: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
jacksonPolloc:
lmoa.....Op what if a babe Gives u bj after she don eat 5 plates of pepper soup..Wetin the guy go come do na?
na to deep his joystick for bucket of ice water na
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by vetrovialMan(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
jacksonPolloc:
lmoa.....Op what if a babe Gives u bj after she don eat 5 plates of pepper soup..Wetin the guy go come do na?

na to find ice bucket with plenty ice block o
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Walexsammy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
not all lipsrsealed
agreed, buh I 'sometimes' detest those who don't like it, because they themselves don't give guys head grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Walexsammy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mznaett:
Why is she doing like that sef?.....undecided
because her south south is on fire due to vandalism
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
Walexsammy:
agreed, buh I 'sometimes' detest those who don't like it, because they themselves don't give guys head grin
I hate the taste of salt grin grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Walexsammy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Some ladies not ladies angry
so, which category u belong? Like or Dislike?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Walexsammy:
so, which category u belong? Like or Dislike?
Both cheesy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Walexsammy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I hate the taste of salt grin grin
nah sugar u dey put for ur food when cooking?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Walexsammy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Both cheesy
I feel u
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Walexsammy:
nah sugar u dey put for ur food when cooking?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by engrhorla(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mznaett:
Why is she doing like that sef?.....undecided

Nne, me sef dey wonder angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Obas101(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
sexymoma:
it's a hyme: ask your pastor to open where is located in your church hyme book.
What is a hyme undecided I suppose you meant hymn. Nd I'm a Muslim o

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by iheanyi40(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lmao grin grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) by Luckymay(f): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
More reason I don't do "head"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / Am Not Coronavirus But I Can Put You On Lockdown - Big Breasted Girl / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.