Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits (4503 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by antispexish(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
tri-wetin!
well it has been like this for a long time, the inability to form a common front!.
IPOB splitting
MASSOB splitting
OHANEZE splitting
seriously , I really don't think they are capable of centralised government

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by tigerclaws: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
[s]
modath:

Yes oo my person, this thread go sweet die! grin

I'm so looking forward to the spin awa blodas will give this and with Vanguard being the source, it shouldn't be a source issue, it will be the personalities and the lineage of the "osu" that will be debated on!

Cc wristbangle... Nothing dey happen, we dey hia dey watch with amusement all dem purposeless surugede dance.. wink
[/s]
aren't you ashamed of your self

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by drss2(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
drss2:
cheesy hahahahahahahahaha dis movie is smelling buari dullard's divide n rule allova d place cheesy after failing to get d GREAT Nnamdi Kanu to renounce b...i..A.... Fra, their solution na to kuku form one faceless group say dem break away from ipob dis script too cheap, a sign dat dis daura govt is becoming restless ova Nnamdi Kanu considering d fact dat they have zero case against him. grin
wetin be dis new sleeper group vision sef to burn b.....i..A..Fran flag in abuja under united one nigeria grin do i need a soothsayer of who's writting dis poor script make dem try harder.
d goals n aspiration of IPOB is one man. infact it is beyond Nnamdi Kanu. it is a spiritual movement of freedom all ova d world. IPOB stands n agitation is as unshakable as zuma rock. cool let dis message sink deep inside buari dullard's gworo contaminated brain!
just incase.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
And this is just only the beginning. Tripob? We're waiting for quadrupob. grin

At least these guys are useful for one thing. Providing comic relief as a palliative to the biting economic realities for Nigerians.

9 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Clerverly:
Why are the enemies of Mr. President Tearing Themselves Aparts?

What A Time To Be Alive...

It Started With The Enemies Within NLC...

Followed By The Self Acclaimed Evil Party Called PDP...

Then Came a Certain Terrorist Group Called Boko Haram...

Avengers, eager not to be left behind...formed a splinter group...

Now, another Terrorist Group from the South East Called IPOB wants to Visit the Capital of the Zoo to not only Burn Their Terrorist Flag But Bow To His Excellency, The Tamer Of Chief Fraud Nnamdi Cowardnu....

And the Lord Said This To Buhari in 2 Chronicles 20:17 .....You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm, hold your position, and see the salvation of the LORD on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the LORD will be with you.”
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by attackgat: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is the most fake news I have ever heard in my life. There seems to be a trend of people claiming that groups have split. First it was 'reformed Niger Delta Avengers', now it is Tripob. I laugh in Igbo. The leadership of IPOB is not even based in Nigeria so anyone splitting in Nigeria only knows what they are splitting from.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by RevengeReloaded: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Federal government try again later grin grin grin is it how you want to confront IPOB? what a zombie gov. OK new MEND I guess.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by lekkie073(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
ipob.....how useless they can be
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Clerverly: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
lalasticlala Mynd44 come to IPob's rescue...
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Victorvexz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
attackgat:
This is the most fake news I have ever heard in my life. There seems to be a trend of people claiming that groups have split. First it was 'reformed Niger Delta Avengers', now it is Tripob. I laugh in Igbo. The leadership of IPOB is not even based in Nigeria so anyone splitting in Nigeria only knows what they are splitting from.
The leadership of Ipob is currently in Kuje prison Abuja, eating watery beans daily.

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by omenka(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
attackgat:
Shouldn't that be a source of worry for you people

7 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Victorvexz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
attackgat:
No need to blame Buhari for Ipob break up, after all u were never one, because there are still many pro Biafra groups like Massob, Bim, Ipob, Biafra Zionist movement, etc,

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by RevengeReloaded: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
attackgat:
This people make me laugh well well, what a confused government with zombistic followers. In their mind IPOB leadership base in Nigeria? What a shame!!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by wristbangle: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

The leadership of Ipob is currently in Kuje prison Abuja, eating watery beans daily.

gringrin

Modath, abeg pass me pop corn, make we watch this unending drama
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Victorvexz(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

This people make me laugh well well, what a confused government with zombistic followers. In their mind IPOB leadership base in Nigeria? What a shame!!
So una forget the one una abandon for Kuje abi

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by oyinkinola: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
...this is a welcome decision, there is no need for Nigerian to waste, human resources, natural resources for no gain, no one in Nigeria can gain from division, it's all delusion, when Nigeria play football anywhere in the world, I see the flag, I don't want to know where the players come from, what I want is the victory of the great nation, I love mikel Obi, Nwako kanu to mention but view, I love father Mbaka although am a muslim, Nigeria is a land of opportunity, the economics mess we are passing through today if we bind together to tackle it, it can't last longer than one months, but if Buhari is tighting it and the others are loosen it, it can never be repaired!
Nigerian, let put the enemies of this nation into shame, they've predicted the split of this great nation because we are giant, show them that your diversity is the secret of your unity!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA...AMEN!

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by RevengeReloaded: 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

No need to blame Buhari for Ipob break up, after all u were never one, because there are still many pro Biafra groups like Massob, Bim, Ipob, Biafra Zionist movement, etc,
Short the blip, your gov is confuse all they can come up with is new IPOB? grin grin grin new RNDA still fresh in our minds. Okpo.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by modath(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin

Modath, abeg pass me pop corn, make we watch this unending drama

You sure you nor go like add juice ? Na freshly squeezed pulpy juice ooo!! Tasty and nutritious!! Oya make we view the drama in 55D cheesy
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by SlayerSupreme: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nonsense news. Burn Biafra flag? What is Tripob? This one is comedy for zombies. Proudly IPoB. Next news please...
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Victorvexz(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

Short the blip, your gov is confuse all they can come up with is new IPOB? grin grin grin new RNDA still fresh in our minds. Okpo.
Guy no dey use style dey laugh here, I no say e dey pain u inside

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by LoveDecay(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na God win grin
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by RevengeReloaded: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

So una forget the one una abandon for Kuje abi
The problem you people have is illiteracy. At your age you don't know the difference between leadership and leader?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by attackgat: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
omenka:
Shouldn't that be a source of worry for you people

Of course not. They can do more in developed countries than they can in a backward third power hellhole like Nigeria.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by RevengeReloaded: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:
Guy no dey use style dey laugh here, I no say e dey pain u inside
Do you know the meaning of IPOB? say what you know. grin. Your gov is confused.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kai kai kAi! Chaaaaiiiiiiiiii! Lalasticlala, where u deeeeeyyyy?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by cheruv: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
This sounds so much like a joke....can't the FG come up with a better strategy
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Victorvexz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

The problem you people have is illiteracy. At your age you don't know the difference between leadership and leader?
Yimu, if una like make una no go rescue una lord and savior. Him go chop watery beans daily till him scream Sia Buhari

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
attackgat:

Of course not. They can do more in developed countries than they can in a backward third power hellhole like Nigeria.
what exactly are you guys doing except for cursing and insulting other tribes or people that holds a different view.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by Victorvexz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

Do you know the meaning of IPOB? say what you know. grin. Your gov is confused.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by RevengeReloaded: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
oyinkinola:
...this is a welcome decision, there is no need for Nigerian to waste, human resources, natural resources for no gain, no one in Nigeria can gain from division, it's all delusion, when Nigeria play football anywhere in the world, I see the flag, I don't want to know where the players come from, what I want is the victory of the great nation, I love mikel Obi, Nwako kanu to mention but view, I love father Mbaka although am a muslim, Nigeria is a land of opportunity, the economics mess we are passing through today if we bind together to tackle it, it can't last longer than one months, but if Buhari is tighting it and the others are loosen it, it can never be repaired!
Nigerian, let put the enemies of this nation into shame, they've predicted the split of this great nation because we are giant, show them that your diversity is the secret of your unity!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA...AMEN!
Bring another sermon, this one is outdated since when I was in nursery school. Self determination is a right and not a privilege.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB Splits by attackgat: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Victorvexz:

Do you know what Awolowo, Buhari, Mandela, Obasunjo all have in common? At some point, they were all in jail eating watery beans for the same charges as Kanu. But they all later bounced back and are now eating well. It's Kanus time too to eat watery beans, but when he bounces back, it will be on a whole new level.

How anybody can see that this news is fake is where the said they will burn the Biafra flag, recite the Nigerian anthem then unvail a new Biafra flag. How can someone be singing the national anthem and be unvailing a new Biafra flag? Fake news from the Lagos/Ibadan gutter media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Decides: Summarised Results From 17 Lgas / Ameachi Shows Much Respect To Is Boss Dr. Peter Odili. / "Maybe You Need A Lesson In English" – El-rufai Insults Channeltv’s Anchor, Maup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.