Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death (26937 Views)

Governor Okowa's Convoy Hits A Keke Napep Driver In Delta (Photos) / Security Attached To APC Convoy Kills Two At Onitsha / Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by donem: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2016
princeofpeace22:
The accident actually happened close to conoil fueling station at Abraka delta state.I was an eye witness they nearly hit my car I was traveling to Warri .okowas convoy was on high speed

Okowa is a clueless governor that refused to pay delsu staff promptly ,stealing delta state money to impress james ibori his godfather.
Nigeria politics just a cabal of scammers, noticed from your picture those 3 men have ruled Delta state.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by juman(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
In the convoy of governors, the journalists lifes are always in danger than others because they travel in buses: buses in high speed along with the convoy.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by Bimpe29: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
xreal:

she might be the next governor.

Same wine there in Delta, but in different bottle.

James Ibori is still relevant in the scheme of things at Heart Beat State.
Re: Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death by LasPlagas: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2016
My 'pipo' these politicians are wicked! Whenever they are on the roads,you need to see the speeds they engage in as if bats from hell are on their tails. I have had several near misses with governor's convoy on East West road,most times,the illiterate drivers feel that even if the jam anybody immunity covers them. As if these were not the same people they are there to govern. May God continue to protect us from these Demi gods called politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rice Smuggling - Why We Are Re-opening Borders - Jibrin Ibrahim / Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / What Happened To Tinapa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.