Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) (1200 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Chats With Students At Government Secondary School, Abuja / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Dino Melaye Pictured With Ben Bruce And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by viviangist: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
From Ben Murray Bruce ... Buy Naija products to grow Naira ......

From ben Murray Buruce --- 1-Lets monitor @MBuhari's ministers. If you see them flying 1st Class, take a pic, send to me. @SilverbirdTV will air it #Keepingthemhonest

And Now -- JUDGEMENT DAY ...

Sir , asked you a question and you blocked me from following you on twitter ... because you know that i have 80% of your Tortoise life inside my Laptop.

- Pictured enjoying first class flight .... i twitted that to you as you said and you blocked me.
- You said lets start buying Innosons Vehicles ..... You Bought for your self an Electric car ....... Not a Nigerian Product.
- You started the #Keepingthemhonest campaign .... when the senate table'd the issue of SUV'S for everybody ... you kept quite .... allegedly collected your own. .... and maybe that's not a Nigerian Product.....
- You always Put on Foreign suits and Clothes ..... i wounder who you are deceiving ...
- Your children ..... Jared Murray-Bruce, Jasmine Murray-Bruce, Jonathan Murray-Bruce .. all enjoying their EDUCATION Abroad .... why Not Abuja or Lagos state University .....

Wait am still coming with more of your details ......

Ben Murray-Bruce’s Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA ..... that one is just another story , Published by Sahara Reporters .....
(SaharaReporters has revealed that Bayelsa Senator Benjamin Murray-Bruce may have illegally diverted a loan he obtained from Union Bank of Nigeria to purchase a posh property in Beverly Hills, California in 2007.)

Next Time you want to Tweet .... check who is Online ....

Team: Vivian Gist Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by viviangist: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
More

Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by micfoley: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's his money
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
If you want to know how you were born , join politics

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by DonBobes(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na der wahala b dt.
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by agwom(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by Ugo4ema2015: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tot dis man went mute 4sometime.......so finally back
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Politicians are always politicians there's no two way about.
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by Qmerit(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Well, for me I never believed anything he tweet since he became a senator sinator.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by viktagorion: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Busted.

Hypocrisy exposed.
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by Histrings08(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Don't forget this is born wif a silver spoon in his mouth
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by omaiyale: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Histrings08:
Don't forget this is born wif a silver spoon in his mouth
we all no he was born with a silver spoon, he should stop been a hypocrate
Re: Ben Bruce BUYNAIJA2GROWNAIRA - See What He Was Doing (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2016
micfoley:
It's his money

Then he should desist from fooling the public, that is all, his common sense shouldn't only exist because PMB is president, it should have been in practice over all this years. Bruce is only fooling himself, he knows Nigeria like being deceived and he is feeding his supporters a constant staple of deceit!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Unveil Its 1st Solar Powered Tricylce,amina Mohammed Drive It Around(pix / Court Ruling: Kogi Gov‎'s Convoy Turns To Bank Vault, Group Says It Is "God Win" / We Have 3 Arms Of Government -obaseki (apc Gubernatorial Candidate Edo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.