Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (11066 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by osazu: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
NL, please your advice,

This lady has all the inner qualities that is very compatible with mine.
I feel very much for her but this height thing, it drains my confidence when will work together.
she is down too short than I. I am about 6'8" and she will about 5'4".

Will I be able to overcome the height issue thing?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by whitelexi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
Saw on wedding tv how some tall fine young ibo dude got married a short old chinko in America, wedding cost a total of $2m and her father was paying. . . My friend said, well thats understandable, u get a wife, your documents sorted, plus loads of cash, why shouldn't u marry her grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
Will Smith and Jada. Will is about 6'4 and Jada is 5'1 they have been happily married for years now. If she truly has the qualities you love then stay with her.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Saw on wedding tv how some tall fine young ibo dude got married a short old chinko in America, wedding cost a total of $2m and her father was paying. . . My friend said, well thats understandable, u get a wife, your documents sorted, plus loads of cash, why shouldn't u marry her grin grin grin
I aint saying his a golddigger but he aint messing with no broke broke grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by whitelexi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Will Smith and Jada. Will is about 6'4 and Jada is 5'1 they have been happily married for years now. If she truly has the qualities you love then stay with her.

That was a one off, how many more can u count?? Only Will sabi the kind muscle wey the girl take hold am sef grin

Ebonyeyes:

I aint saying his a golddigger but he aint messing with no broke broke grin

The guy fall my hand angry
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by platinumnk(f): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=14pt]wait. . . are u sure u are 6'8? lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Inurdreamz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
Yup! as a matter of fact, cant date a lady taller than i am, Its a basic requirement in ma kind of woman wink
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by r231(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
whitelexi:

That was a one off, how many more can u count?? Only Will sabi the kind muscle wey the girl take hold am sef grin

The guy fall my hand angry

Shaquille and Shaunie O'Neal
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by candyshore: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
yeah u ofcourse u can marry her height difference is no big deal, moreover u re d one who is too tall for her if u ask me.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2009
Little-minded people . . If I say I wan marry rich man now dem go call me 'gold-digger' angry angry
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Seun(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
Doesn't it work the other way round, with men not wanting to date girls taller than them?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Little-minded people . .  If I say I wan marry rich man now dem go call me 'gold-digger'  angry  angry
Girl didnt you read the memo, its ok if guys cheat and marry for money/papers because they are guys undecided Girls on the other hand must be lynched if they commit the above atrocities undecided.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by osazu: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2009
wait. . . are u sure u are 6'8? That actually was a mistake, I am about 5'11" Nevertheless the difference in height is obvious.Anyway my submission is that it is near impossible to get all u want in am intending partner.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Ben13: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2009
Just pray your kids won't go by her height.
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by funsosweet(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
Maybe someone will enlighten us more. I heard that "short" girls have small cervix and majority of them can't give birth to babies except through operation. How true is this?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by LadyT(f): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
funsosweet:

Maybe someone will enlighten us more. I heard that "short" girls have small cervix and majority of them can't give birth to babies except through operation. How true is this?

false even dwarfs give birth
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Fuup(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
lol, do i have a choice?
am 6'2 so the chance of meeting someone that tall is slim,
Not an issue M8
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by 8words(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NEVER NEVER TRY THAT ONE OOOOOOO
AGAGI M A DU
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by sweeti14(f): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Ben-10 link=topic=330864.msg4651672#msg4651672 date=1254471888]
Just pray your kids won't go by her height.
lol Ben-10 u wicked oh,lolgrin if her children dont take d height hu will? well,maybe her grandchildren grin
What du u want "[i][/i]petite" ladies(dont want 2 call em short) 2 du,marry peepz dat dey are taller dan? :ocome on dey have 2 marry sum1 taller! so my guy go 4 her!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by neeema: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
why not, being beautiful include height but not only height. Do you like other aspect of her except her height? I see alot to life and future than mare height. Short ladies can be briliant, intelligent, pius, hardworking, romantic, caring etc so what do u want in ur marriage matters. Are u palning to go for any model competition with her? Note that if u realy love a lady you ll not even notice that she is short. I'm talking from experience. Are u telling me u cant marry a blind lady for love sake? let alone i well-behaved, nice looking lady that is short. U need to get ur priority straight b4 u think of marriage. If u want to consider height then u are still thinking of a short time dates(GF).

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by JCzAr(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
You should be able to marry a midget! grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Shola2009(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
Far shorter than me ke?? shocked shocked imposicant!! if the "female's" not atleast 5"8 make she carry go jorrr!!!
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by omega25red(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2009
it would be dumb to fore goa woman who matches all the qualities you are looking for because she is 5'4. People spine around this world aimlessly for years looking for such compatibility and you may have found her but she is shorter than you. So what would you do if she was taller would that make it better

when you both lay down, as far as you hips line up the rest is ,
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by sayso: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2009
@Shola2009
the word is imposicante,kabish
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2009
Any gal over 6ft or 5ft 11 here?
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by kech(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2009
dayokanu:

Any gal over 6ft or 5ft 11 here?
I'm 6ft tall. grin Used to hate my height in secondary school, it wasn't fun towering above almost all your mates and having people call you "dongo" and "iroko" cry, (It was an "all girls" school). The irony of the whole thing is that now I just can't stop flaunting it grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by alterego2: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
yea why not?imagine it the other way round, the question should be, can the tall sistas out there marry a man that is way shorter than them? how on earth would dy do the "deeds"? shocked undecided
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by mukina2: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
alter_ego:

yea why not?imagine it the other way round, the question should be, can the tall sistas out there marry a man that is way shorter than them? how on earth would dy do the "deeds"? shocked undecided
NOOO NOOOO NOOOOO
I love my future kids grin
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by omar22(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
Will Smith is nowhere near 6'4
Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by omar22(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Will Smith is nowhere near 6'4

Re: Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You by Trbrown: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
Height is no barrier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

And Women Wonder Why Men Cheat!!!(pics) / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / This Is What Laziness Is — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.