Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

OMG ! : ‘virgins’ Help Me Communicate, Translate Message Of The Dead –charly Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG ! : ‘virgins’ Help Me Communicate, Translate Message Of The Dead –charly Boy (399 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG ! : ‘virgins’ Help Me Communicate, Translate Message Of The Dead –charly Boy by arewapress1: 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Showbiz mogul, Charlyboy, popularly known as AreaFada, has revealed his ability to communicate with the dead and translate messages of the dead.
He says he will never grow old or run out of steam as he has four personalities living in his body and explained how he keeps on reinventing himself.
The outspoken media personality, on his Instagram page @ shocked shocked shocked continue reading>>>>>>http://www.realnewsmax.ml/2016/08/omg-virgins-help-me-communicate.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part5 / Neva Wana 4get U / We Break Sticks But Not Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.