Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread (33815 Views)

Liverpool vs Leicester city thread closed due to nairaland mod hegemony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by justicejay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Stones was in Bravo's way. He saw the ball late. He deserves praise for the big role he played in the game. Bravo was one of the reasons why we controlled the game accurately.

Nice to see Nacho get a run. Delph is transforming into an amazing player and I was so impressed in Fernando's new look. He looked trim and fitter.
TheGoodjoe, don't cover for Bravo, he maybe a wonderful keeper from where ever he is coming from. But not with city.
We controlled game that caba also played in.
That shot is too weak and slow for my grand ma to pick.
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by justicejay(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Stones was in Bravo's way. He saw the ball late. He deserves praise for the big role he played in the game. Bravo was one of the reasons why we controlled the game accurately.

Nice to see Nacho get a run. Delph is transforming into an amazing player and I was so impressed in Fernando's new look. He looked trim and fitter.
Now that we see what pep has done with young players, he should give Gunn a nod too and let's see if he can handle the glove better than the good guys. I read that he is learning/doing awesomely as a sweeper keeper.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by justicejay(m): 12:16am On May 14, 2017
Pablo has decided to leave after the end of season.
A warrior and true servant.
He bled city.
wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by ifyan(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
Wow never knew there was Citizen thread.

Sky blue About to start a thread before I saw this.
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by ifyan(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
justicejay:
Pablo has decided to leave after the end of season.
A warrior and true servant.
He bled city.
wish him all the best.

U can text it again

2 Likes

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
IKAY is back..

2 Likes

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Shaping up..

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks LethargiQue for the updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Thanks LethargiQue for the updates.

All good man..

Haven't been seeing your updates recently..
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Transfer summary so far...

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
LethargiQue:

All good man..

Haven't been seeing your updates recently..

The job I am on now takes all my time. No time to even keep up with what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

The job I am on now takes all my time. No time to even keep up with what is going on.

Congrats on the Job..

Will keep here alive as much as I can..

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by justicejay(m): 2:04am On Jul 29, 2017
LethargiQue:
Transfer summary so far...
thanks so much for this fam, been looking forward for this but no tym to go through the net. thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy wink

This preseason has been great so far..

City is back..

Watxh out for Daniluiz and Brahim..

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Neymar1095(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is Pep Season. our squad is so complete.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Neymar1095(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
When Pep win the premier league i wonder what excuse this epl fan boys will make
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by LethargiQue: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
His watch is over.

Wishing KC Goodluck at Leicester..

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by obiorathesubtle: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
First game..

First win.

Away win..

Clean sheet..

Aguero..

Barnes O.G.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Glad we won today but it was a tough one. We need to get used to sides sitting deep and find out ways to break them down early.

2 Likes

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by obiorathesubtle: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Glad we won today but it was a tough one. We need to get used to sides sitting deep and find out ways to break them down early.

Guess that's what pep meant when he said "we need to learn to score more"

Didn't watch the match due to other engagements..
But I was impressed with the talking points..

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Otamendi and Kompany were brilliant in cutting out counterattacks. Gabriel Jesus worked hard but missed chances. If he gets more accurate in his finishing then I see the young man going places.

Kevin De Bruyne was intelligent as usual. Danillo full of running and the teamwork goal scored by Aguero was a beauty to behold. With time, the team will get stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by dumininu01(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2017
We did well yesterday but we need to create more chances for d strikers and I hope Mendy comes bk quicklycus Danilo dulls our attack at times.. . City all d way.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by dumininu01(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2017
Anyone on city group chat
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
dumininu01:
We did well yesterday but we need to create more chances for d strikers and I hope Mendy comes bk quicklycus Danilo dulls our attack at times.. . City all d way.

I was actually impressed with Danillo running up and down the flanks. I also liked his offensive movements. Created some good chances. We need to give him time to blend. I see him becoming an asset to the team in few months time.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Neymar1095(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2017
Danilo was so annoying....... we need Mendy back asap. Danilo can't cross with his left at all.
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by dumininu01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Neymar1095:
Danilo was so annoying....... we need Mendy back asap.
Danilo can't cross with his left at all.
exactly that's why Mendy is needed
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by dumininu01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I was actually impressed with Danillo running up and down the flanks. I also liked his offensive movements. Created some good chances. We need to give him time to blend. I see him becoming an asset to the team in few months time.
Yh he was decent at least far better than our fullbacks last season and he can improve .. Buh we would need Mendy against bigger oppositions cus of his attacking threat... Mendy and walker on the flanks na die o grin

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by dumininu01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Man utd looked good today....i think dey will be our closest challengers
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Eruditor: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
dumininu01:
Man utd looked good today....i think dey will be our closest challengers

You can't judge following how West Ham were creatively inept and asinine. I still think Chelsea will challenge for number 2 as they were last season's champions that still added 4 more players.

Don't buy the hype of Peter and Tim Sherwood who generally talk out their arses. United are better than they were last season but so are others going to be. We should judge them after they play a team that has a functioning midfield like Real Madrid. Huddersfield would have beaten this same West Ham today.
Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Eruditor: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Danilo cut in every time he had the ball. Either that or he passed the ball back. It was frustrating to watch. City need a natural LWB/LB.

I don't fault him much too because he is a RB so he was playing out of position.

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Neymar1095(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Eruditor:

Danilo cut in every time he had the ball. Either that or he passed the ball back. It was frustrating to watch. City need a natural LWB/LB.

I don't fault him much too because he is a RB so he was playing out of position.
Exactly my thought.... Mendy and walker partnership is going to be deadly

1 Like

Re: Just Cityzens - Manchester City Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Eruditor:

You can't judge following how West Ham were creatively inept and asinine. I still think Chelsea will challenge for number 2 as they were last season's champions that still added 4 more players.

Don't buy the hype of Peter and Tim Sherwood who generally talk out their arses. United are better than they were last season but so are others going to be. We should judge them after they play a team that has a functioning midfield like Real Madrid. Huddersfield would have beaten this same West Ham today.
laughable, you want to judge man united when they play teams like real madrid but you are over the the moon cuz man city played and won those clueless new weeping boys. I really saw how potent their midfielders and strikers were and how big a threat they to man city. People can confuse at times. Mtcheeeeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (1 - 3) On 1st April 2018 / Liverpool Vs AC Milan : UCL (3 - 2) - Live / Chelsea Vs Swansea (4 - 2) On 13th September 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.