Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills (1230 Views)

10 Reasons Why Men Fail With Women / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills by julianH(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
REASON Number 3: POOR SOCIAL SKILLS

It BLOWS MY MIND how many smart guys I meet that just don't GET IT when it comes to basic social skills.

It is as if they have logically reasoned that social skills are for lower beings who need to play games,
and not worth the time it would take to learn them.

In fact, I believe that there are a lot of
smart guys running around this planet who don't
even have "social skills" and "be a cool guy that people like" in their "MENTAL MODEL" of what it could possibly take to be successful with women and dating.

Social skills are just that, SKILLS.

They are not social INFORMATION.

They are not social THEORIES.

They are social SKILLS.

And you don't get them by THINKING about them. You get them by GETTING them.

Excellent social skills are the foundation for good communication with other humans, and if you don't have good social skills, you dramatically lower your chances for success with women.
Re: Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills by iice(f): 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2009
I like intelligent men. Beats dense people. . .those ones don't only have poor social skills, they won't even recognize it when its hits them in the head grin

(1) (Reply)

Worst Experiene Ever. / Six(6) Things Women(ladies) Do To Push Men(guys) Away!! / Who Re Dating Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.