Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex (2237 Views)

Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? / What a Woman Really Wants from her man / 7 Things Your Woman REALLY Wants From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by AliAiyes: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2016
The fine art of love making involves more than just actual intercourse; it takes a little extra effort on the part of the man to make sure he is keeping his woman satisfied.
While most men focus on their own pleasure at the detriment of their lover, we are starting to learn that this could actually have a negative effect on the relationship in the long run with issues like her losing interest in love making and even running into the arms of another man.
Wondering the simple ways you can make your woman just as happy as you are every time you make love? These 5 tips should guide you:
1. Be romantic
A lot of Nigerian men just cannot be bothered about this and we don’t know why considering it goes a long way in making the process memorable for a woman. It is not that hard really just throw in a little something extra – get her flowers, a nice bottle of wine, chocolates, good music, tell her how beautiful she is, you know, all those kind of things women like and want to hear.
Romance is important guys, don’t you watch movies? Abi you count all those ones as film trick too? Upgrade your game fast and make that woman happy jare!
2. Never skip pre-intimacy
Dear guys, here is a little secret you may not know – pre-intimacy is just as important as sex for a woman! Yes, believe it or not, skipping pre-intimacy could be the start of your failure as a good lover, don’t be in too much hurry to ‘remove pant’…haba!
Take your time, kiss that woman in many ways and places, touch her till and make her shiver until she begs you to take her, make her want you just as much as you want her; pre-intimacy is a lot of fun and it helps give her a sneak peek of what to expect, just like a delicious appetizer that prepares you for the main dish, if you mess it up, you better have a good ‘main dish’ waiting for her when the main thing starts, or else you are just a waste of time. Get some natural remedies to make sure your manhood is worth her time HERE!
3. Pay attention to her
When you are in bed with your woman, she gives you certain signs to let you know when you are doing something right or doing it wrong, but if you are not paying attention to her, you will most likely miss these vital signs.
If she lets out exciting moans when you do certain things or touch her in certain areas, it is a clear sign that she likes it! Register that in your memory so you can do more of the things she likes! However if she seems uncomfortable or tries to move away when you try something, please be kind enough to notice and not do it again! Paying attention to your woman during sex can make the experience better for both of, as her excitement grows, so does your confidence.
Want to make sure you have all it takes to keep her screaming ‘oohh’ and ‘aahh’ out of pleasure? Grab these awesome items that could help HERE!
4. Give it to her till she has had enough
The importance of keeping your woman satisfied cannot be over emphasized. Look, you have to make sure she finishes before you do – shebi you like to form ‘strong man’ outside? It is also important for you to be a STRONG MAN in the bedroom, before she looks for someone else to do the work you cannot do.
Your woman needs to enjoy love making just as much as you do, but if you finish too early and leave her hanging every time you make love, she will start to hate your bedroom sessions eventually. Don’t be a one minute man, and if you are do not give up, there are amazing natural ways to up your game and keep you going until she is satisfied, click HERE to check them out now!
5. Be ready for multiple rounds if that is what she wants
Women love good sex! We tell men this a lot of times but they seem to not understand that fact. Women love sex just as much as men do, the problem is that your sex game has to be good enough for them, as soon as you can achieve that with all the right steps listed here, she would most likely want you and your good loving again and again.
There is no time to slack oh! Be ready to give her more however and whenever she wants and you can be sure she will repay the favour by doing all those things she knows you love – like preparing your favourite orishirishi meals and going the extra mile to make you happy; a satisfied woman is a happy woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by mizzbouqui(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2016
The only thing they want are climax and orgasm
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by greatewa: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
The only thing they want are climax and organism

ORGASM NOT ORGANISM

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2016
greatewa:

ORGASM NOT ORGANISM
over sabi you get A1 for your English exam.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by mizzbouqui(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2016
greatewa:

ORGASM NOT ORGANISM
On his behalf thanks for the correction cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by mizzbouqui(f): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

Lol
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2016
It depends on what she wants grin me I just like to get down to it ASAP grin cheesy smiley
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lol
miss morning to you.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
It depends on what she wants grin me I just like to get down to it ASAP grin cheesy smiley
in Sarkodie's voice you d wan my long thing.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

in Sarkodie's voice you d wan my long thing.
grin grin wink
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
The only thing they want are climax and organism

grin Micro organism shay?
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin grin wink
you like that kind thin na
you know waram saying ??
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2016
gimakon:

grin Micro organism shay?
that white organism that looks like pilk milk only people above the age of 15 has it in their respective bodies gringrin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

you like that kind thin na
you know waram saying ??
I know what you're saying cheesy grin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I know what you're saying cheesy grin
since you know it can we do a practical practically example in my laboratory??
gringrin
Disclaimer 18+
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by walemoney007(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Mtchewww nonsense...i no get time for all this kin thing jawe,,I don't kiss or talk when phucking,I just make sure I bang hervreally hard......phucking nah serious business cool
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

since you know it can we do a practical practically example in my laboratory??
gringrin
Disclaimer 18+
laboratory? You are hell of a freak grin cheesy wink
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
laboratory? You are hell of a freak grin cheesy wink
I thought you said you know waram saying gringrin
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by greatewa: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
if you like go talk am outside, na u sabi..
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by greatewa: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

that white organism that looks like pilk milk only people above the age of 15 has it in their respective bodies gringrin

WTF YOU SAYING "PILK" MILK
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by agbonkamen(f): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin cheesy
greatewa:

ORGASM NOT ORGANISM
Organisation
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by greatewa: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
greatewa:

WTF YOU SAYING "PILK" MILK
keep quite my friend
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
grin you suprised me with that laboratory sturvs, I like suprises tho cheesy wink
MrOlihilistic:

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by MrOlihilistic: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin you suprised me with that laboratory sturvs, I like suprises tho cheesy wink
I'm a Mr surprise you don't know which angle the surprise might evolve.
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

I'm a Mr surprise you don't know which angle the surprise might evolve.
ou lala! grin cheesy
Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by owen99(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
hmnnn.... points taken undecidedhmnnn.... points taken

Re: 5 Things Every Woman Really Wants From Her Man During Sex by Walexsammy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
oh no, not again

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What A Man Does To His Wife To Prevent Her From Being Richer Than Him / Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Donpoker9 / Why You Shouldn't Give A Nairaland Hoot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.