Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness (1973 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / A Compendium Of Buhari' S Cluelessness: Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2016
August 25, 2016

Press Release

MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS DSS HAVE RUN OUT OF IDEAS ON HOW TO DESTABILIZE IPOB

Retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari who committed treason on December 31, 1983 and his Department of States Services (DSS) have run out of ideas on how to effectively destabilize the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB). They have tried all the tricks available to them plus those they could borrow from elsewhere and yet they are unable to destabilize IPOB. Buhari and his DSS started on June 17th 2015 with a failed attempt at provoking Biafrans through the use of the Nigerian Airforce to bomb Akwa-Ibom and Cross River states in Biafraland and in which they expected Biafrans to react violently.

Next, they shot and killed Biafrans at Aba and Igweocha (Port Harcourt) in July 2015 but Biafrans never responded violently. They went further on 30th August 2015 to kill several Biafrans by shooting live bullets at over ten thousand Biafrans who were on evangelism at Onitsha Head Bridge in Anambra state. Again there was no violent reaction from Biafrans.

Between November 2015 and May 30th 2016, Buhari and his DSS murdered over three thousand Bafrans all in a bid to provoke IPOB into violence so as to satisfy “Section-62 CAP C38 LFN 2004“ which they desperately want to rely upon to convict the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Seeing that they were not making any headway, Buhari and his DSS made a fake press release in which they claimed that IPOB members killed five Hausa-Fulani men in Aba and buried several others in unmarked graves. This false press release back-fired when they listed the names of four out of the five men but were unable to prove how they came to the conclusion that these men were specifically of Hausa-Fulani descent. This was in addition to renunciation of the fake press release by both Abia state government as well as the Abia state branch of the same DSS.

Another failed tactics of Buhari and his DSS was the use of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and some Biafrans from Igbo-speaking areas who were easily swayed with a few thousand naira notes to cause disaffection among Biafrans. These men include Chekwas Okorie, Gary Enwo-Igariwe, Joe “Judas“ Igbokwe, Dr. Dozie Ikedife, Monday Ubani, and others. These conscienceless men were used to create the impression that the quest for the restoration of Biafra does not resonate among Biafrans especially the elites and well-placed. This strategy was dead on arrival because Biafrans saw through the tissues of lies coming from these money-minded individuals. With the emergence of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) and the crippling effects of their actions on the Nigerian economy, Buhari and his DSS tried creating a fake NDA which crumbled when Gen. Mudoch Agbinibo exposed, named and shamed the impostors.

The next thing Buhari did was to use Charles Okah to resurrect the dead MEND and to get them involved in IPOB affairs with a promise to release him from detention in Kuje prison. This strategy failed too. Lastly, Buhari and his DSS decided to create a fake IPOB group and christened it TRIPOB. They went further to formulate a wierd name for the spokesperson of this fake group by combining the names of the last Head of State of Biafra with two other Igbo names to form a decoy known as “CHIMA PHILLIP EFFIONG OSUJI.“ We have since established that this fake group is run by Okechukwu Isiguzoro of Ohanaeze Ndigbo—Youth Wing who also goes by the name “CHIMA PHILLIP EFFIONG OSUJI.“

Curiously, the DSS through this fake group has admitted that the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is unwavering and can never renounce Biafra even at the point of death. We are happy to note that if there is one thing the bumbling DSS got right in their stupefyingly ludicrous concoction through this surrogate fake group, it is the fact that IPOB Worldwide under the supreme and unquestionable leadership of Nnamdi Kanu is indeed uncompromising. However, we are bold to state that for anyone to successfully recreate IPOB they must at least have presence in over 50 countries and territories around the world. Magically recreating IPOB on the pages of newspapers and television screens is the height of deception typical of the DSS.

The restoration of the nation of Biafra is a divine project ordained by the Most High God Chukwu Okike Abiama himself and IPOB was specifically chosen by God to bring Biafra restoration to a reality. Therefore no man can divide or break IPOB, not even our leader Nnamdi Kanu can. Buhari and his DSS have run out of ideas and we advice them to devote their energy and resources into other useful ventures and stop wasting their time and money trying to destabilize IPOB.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu is indivisible, indestructible, and impenetrable!!!

Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya
Spokespersons for IPOB

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by agwom(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Leave buhari alone..
Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by attackgat: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Umu Biafra! Ndi Chukwu goziri agozi! Ndi Chukwu Okike ga zoputa n'aka obodo Ekwensu bu Nigeria!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by dunkem21(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Following cool
Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2016
agwom:
Leave buhari alone..
. Buhari and his Gestapo DSS should be the one to leave IPOB alone. Let him stop his clueless accusations against IPOB or be ready to be taken to the cleaners as usual by IPOB..

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Victorvexz(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2016
So na Buhari be the cause of una problem Abi, everything Buhari, una dey fear this man die

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Doghari: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Okechukwu Isiguzuro alias 'Ohaneze yoot' that ran away from Facebook the other day. He was in Abuja running around to make his own millions with Biafra like Uwazurike, the EFCC also has him on a leash, so that he can do whatever Doghari says. The guy is making himself a pariah among Eastern youths, day by day and I pity him dearly

We are not saying that sabos will not exist in the East, the good thing is- this information age makes them very much identifiable down to their villages and family houses, the smart ones among them know it will not be business as usual but the criminally obstinate oned will meet their waterloo very soon, they and their familes.
Biafra IS NO LONGER FOR SALE and Kanu has proven that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Its obvious that what IPOB may not have in gun power, they definitely have in ink power. May your ink power never run dry @ (Mazi) Barr. Emme Nmezu and (Mazi) Dr. Engr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya. And, not forgeting (Mazi) Arc. Emma Powerful. You have proven that the ink of the pen is definitely mightier than the powder of the guns.

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

Nwanne you forgot me RevengeReloaded a.k.a SpeedOfLight brother to DeleteNonsense so give me my own honor for serving the zoo their dishes allover the media platform including master on Twitter grin grin grin.
Noughty me! What was I even thinking to have forgotten the one and only "RevengeReloaded" who decimate IPOB enemies, the naysayers and the critics with the speedOfLight? Nwanneoma "RevengeReloaded" may your internet services never fail. Ditto for all servants of Chukwu Okike Abiama who remain loyal to the leadership of the director of Radio Biafra and leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu on this platform, victory is definitely closer than many of us can envisage.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by BlackSeptember: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Victorvexz:
So na Buhari be the cause of una problem Abi, everything Buhari, una dey fear this man die
eat this and move on

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by chemicalDisease: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
If its really possible Buhari will introduce TriBokoharam.
But it is not possible.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Emycord: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
I tot they(mend) say nnamdi kanu has denounced biafrans. Why is the new group saying nnamdi is strictly bent on biafra

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
IPOB denies break in its ranks, say we are intact Emmanuel Ugwu in Umuahia

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)
wednesday denied reports in some quarters that
there was a split in its ranks, saying that the
organisation remained united and strong in
pursuing the cause of Biafra self-determination.

Speaking with THISDAY on phone wednesday,
the Head of Media and Publicity of IPOB, Emma
Powerful, said the organisation under the
leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, had not
changed and the loyalty of members was not in
doubt.

“The only recognised IPOB is the one led by
Nnamdi Kanu,” he said, adding that both locally
and internationally there is no other group that
goes by that name

Powerful blamed the insinuation of leadership
crisis on Dr. Dozie Ikedife of Bilie human rights
group, who had some time ago, claimed that he
was the leader of IPOB even when he did not
know how the organisation was formed by
Kanu.

According to him, Ikedife and his group have
seen that “a lot of progress has been made in
the Biafra struggle” and therefore want to hijack
the leadership of IPOB, adding that they have
failed in their mischievous mission.

Ikedife had in March 2016 along with some
people formed what they called customary
government of Biafra, which they regarded as
shadow government of Biafra without any
recourse to IPOB leadership hence it was
disowned by the members.

The IPOB media and publicity head noted that it
was the detractors that were now giving the
impression that IPOB is divided but the world
knows better and nobody can claim what is not
real.

“Nnamdi Kanu remains the undisputable leader
and symbol of IPOB and no other organisation
can change the situation,” he insisted.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/25/ipob-denies-split-in-its-ranks-says-unity-not-in-doubt/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emycord:
I tot they(mend) say nnamdi kanu has denounced biafrans. Why is the new group saying nnamdi is strictly bent on biafra
You dey mind them? They are confused!

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by reptile1: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
i am waiting for them to burn biafra flag on first october.......na there them go see unprecedented burning of nigeria flag worldwide.. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by tribalistseun: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari is a loser, and will always be a loser.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by RevengeReloaded: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
eat this and move on
You try self if it's me I will give him stone.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Stale...
Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Decodedp: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

Nwanne you forgot me RevengeReloaded a.k.a SpeedOfLight brother to DeleteNonsense so give me my own honor for serving the zoo their dishes allover the media platform including master on Twitter grin grin grin.

For those of you who seem to have access to IPOB leadership,

I want to suggest that they should step into the dog_buhari issue by providing legal and media support.

That way those sympathetic to the biafran course will be assured that you have their back.

In fact many are looking forward to numerous dog naming ceremonies from hence forth.

After all the dog_buhari is now a celebrity,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by macluvph1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
My brother's from the south east(divide and rule creation)am proud of you guys always carry us from the south south(divide and rule creation)along.

You guys(south easterners) are now media giants honestly in you people i realised determination pays.

Definitely its going to be well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Biafra1000: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
buhari is a clueless bastard, I have not else to say to the nonsense zoo e-diots....

nigeria is a dammed zoo, economically they are begging for money...

Biafra or death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Leopardd(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
This thread is very funny!

Whoever came up with that reformed IPOB after Reformed NDA failed must be a toddler, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by Fight2Finish: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
macluvph1:
My brother's from the south east(divide and rule creation)am proud of you guys always carry us from the south south(divide and rule creation)along.

You guys(south easterners) are now media giants honestly in you people i realised determination pays.

Definitely its going to be well.

Thank you bro, media is what they have been using to hold us down even in this forum but I thank God we are equal to the task. I personally have one million lives here even today I was short down but I don't care I recreate my in any forum as many times I want. Nigeria is allergic to truth, you tell them truth, you become enemy of state.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
RevengeReloaded:

I have said it, after burning Nigeria flag I will flood it all over media. In short October 1 shall be inscribe in Guinness book of record as flag burning celebration day. This is 2016 and not 1967-70 we will match them fire for fire.
RevengeReloaded nwannemadu, have you seen or heard of the latest group that claimed to have decamped from IPOB? See the inform below
Re: Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness by ejilife: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Third Biafra Faction Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu, TRIPOB

The crisis rocking the Indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, on Thursday, took a new twist with the emergence of a third faction claiming to be the authentic group representing the organization.

The new group, which parades itself as the Reformed Indigenous People of Biafra; RE-IPOB, disclosed that it has sacked the IPOB led by the detained Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and the new faction; The Rebranded Indigenous People of Biafra, TRIPOB, which have Chima Philip Effiong Osuji, as its spokesman, stressing that both groups no longer have the right to speak for Biafra.

In a statement by its spokesman, Ikemba Biafra, the group who promised to disclose their leader on Monday 29th August, 2016, advised all pro-Biafran agitators to remain peaceful and warned security agents to stop molesting Biafran activists.

According to the statement, “Both IPOB and TRIPOB have been sacked; they should no longer speak for the Biafran people. They are the same outfit and have nothing to offer Biafra. We warn that if Nnamdi Kanu , IPOB and the so-called TRIPOB continue their antics , RE-IPOB will be forced to make public the sponsors of the two groups. RE-IPOB will not accede to the burning of the Biafran flag as the sacked TRIPOB planned. The Biafran flag is sacred to Biafrans.”

The statement, however, added that RE-IPOB is open to dialogue if the Nigerian government is sincere in ending the protracted agitations for an independent state of Biafra, and warned that the group will not tolerate any insincerity from the government. https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/third-biafra-faction-emerges-sacks-nnamdi-kanu-tripob.220452/

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Regret, Condemn Southern Kaduna Killings- El-rufai / BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Official Whose Actions Led To Adeboye’s Exit As RCCG Lead / Video Of Governor Ajimobi's Daughter Spraying Dollars In A Party In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.