Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court (4882 Views)

Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Seeks Emergency Powers To Tackle Economy / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by tuniski: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
9jatriot:
List of governors and their party as at 29th May, 2011. Kindly show us the total APC governors that force IB's hand to share money.

https://www.nairaland.com/1063411/list-nigerias-current-state-governors
Just one governor can successfully take FG to court it mustn't be multitude. That the president respected the court is being democrat while those who refused were dictatorial.
There is a subsisting ruling today so, buhari can't even try it,he now needs emergency powers, he won't get it. The one he has he hasn't use well.
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by mikolo80: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pidggin:

Bag of Rice was N7000 then, N20,000 now. How come you don't know this?

I don't think we shop in the supermarket cos you're comparing 25 kg bag that was even 8 k to 50 k bag today. Or you're being mischievous with figures or you don't even go to market but just repeatingwailers propaganda
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by americanigga(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2016
obailala:
Hahaha.. Very very lame attempt at passing blame for a monumental failure of leadership on the path of GEJ. Amaechi has suddenly become 36 governors, Amaechi spoke up and the remaining over 25 PDP governors were all deaf and dumb, Amaechi made unilateral decisions right?.... Amaechi also took OBJ to court right?... This same Amaechi also took Yaradua to court right?... So can you please tell us why GEJ was the only person who yielded?

Oh now you agree GEJ spent 51% of the funds on LANDMARK projects?.. So if you agree GEJ spent the money, which money was he intending to save?... Was he intending to save only the portion of the funds belonging to States while he squandered the remaining on ghost LANDMARK projects?

Abuja to Kaduna rail cost $874 million, that's roughly about N139 billion (at prevailing exchange rate of N160 to $1 at the time). Out of that $874m, the Chinese Exim bank supplied $500million while FG supplied $374million (~N60billion). May I also remind you that out of this N60 billion, Buhari's government even paid off about N17 billion being the final balance of the counterpart funds to get the project sealed and commissioned and Buhari's government is presently servicing the loan ($500m) to the Chinese. But you obviously don't think the present govt deserves even a tiny honour for that job. Now that isn't the case, the real case is, besides this N60billion Abuja to Kaduna rail, what are these landmark projects that gulped 51% (about $10billion) of the ECA funds which you claimed Amaechi made GEJ to spend?

guy you too much. You just finish wailers.
Re: Buhari Wants Emergency Powers To Fund ECA. Same ECA That Apc Took Gej To Court by americanigga(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2016
APCHaram:

Nonsense rubbish.

I posted on your useless APC wanting to restart the ECA that your useless wizards and witches forced GEJ to shut down.

Every other silly distraction you are posting remains invalid and not worth my time.

So please kindly take your cheap derailing and shove it

you know that you are not logically sound, you can't make sound and valide argument. Why did you now start this topic. Look at the way the guy hammer you finish, you come tire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Kill Me Because Am An Hausa Girl, Girl Asked Me Today In Enugu / Igbo Man Treated Yusuf Buhari At Abuja Hospital / congratulations to our elected governor...mr fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.