Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) (12706 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Orphanage Home In Edo. PICS / Man Hacked To Death In Ondo For "Being PDP Member" (Graphic Picture) / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by knightsson: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
when the election is inconclusive huh?

That isn't my concern. Conclusive or not, Obaseki is gonna defeat Ize-iyamu and send him to coma, that's what matters to me, the end result.

2 Likes

Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by nairaschool01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bleep politics all politician are the sane
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by reality2019(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
that is what they know how to do best
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by smellingmenses: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Followers of political parties have no idea about how they are always used by these wicked politicians.
They don't!
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by smellingmenses: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

That isn't my concern. Conclusive or not, Obaseki is gonna defeat Ize-iyamu and send him to coma, that's what matters to me, the end result.
Hmmm hmmm be careful what you wish for! I see disappointments loading up for you....
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by smellingmenses: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
evansjeff:
Only a senseless being will believe this, even if the topic was PDP man kills APC man, only a senseless believe will wholly believe any one-sided story like this.
Better believe it.
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by Adecks01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Formerly known as all promises cancell to all problems coalition kiss
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
knightsson:

Hunt me till I die? hahahahahaha!
Sorry bro, not even tony kabaka can dare nor hunt me and successfully work away.

You wanna place a bet? I give you and ize-iyamu 20k votes ahead, Obaseki is still gonna win; Deal?

Gonna win by rigging.
Re: APC Man Accused Of Setting Ablaze Room Of PDP Member In Edo (pics) by Ghostburster: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Emrixx:
if it happens be ready cox I will hunt u till u die and even go after ur ghost@ghostburster
You can't stop mentioning my moniker in your bid to seek my attention.
You are addicted, aren't you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikimi In Secret Moves To Join APC, Sends Emissaries To Tinubu / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN / Miyetti Allah: Fani-kayode Disagrees With Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.