Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) (44852 Views)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by myrrtle(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
visit careersome.com for the latest graduate and student internships in Nigeria. thank you and God bless you..
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by kaen1317: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
So these guys really want to Islamise Nigeria? During GEJs time it was stealing with impunity. Now during Babas time its flank herdsmen killing Nigerians in the south with impunity. One thing i know for sure is that you can't go far by shedding innocent blood. And all we here from government is silence but God will not be silent.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by APCHaram: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
DonCortino:

If you do, they will send d army to arrest u. These people are carrying out their plan. Kanu foresaw and warned us about this.

Then it high time the people rise up against this jihad.

Your right to self defense is not only enshrined in the law books but a natural response to survival.

Kill or be killed.

You are after all living in a jungle

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by chuose: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:
GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

I don talk before Adeboye no be am! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by smart024(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
Kai...
The days of those who did this are seriously number as they have touched His anointed...

As long as his hands too are clean, let's be consolled that he is in a better place...
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by otitokoroleti: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
ajepako:
Where is Mother Mbaka?

This happened at his backyard in Enugu and to his fellow Catholic

Waiting to hear from him how he saw a vision of people making attempt on Buhari's life

May God console the family of the bereaved..

all mbaka know is to lick buhari ass.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by satowind(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari wise man always protecting his own
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by APCHaram: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

[s]

Mynd44, Seun and others u can see what is called inciting violence... But me Mr Biafraudd was banned for asking why was the killers not killed... Nairaland...

[/s]

If you want to die at the hands of fulani for one nijeriya unity then pls be my guest
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Nature8(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=Kaira333 post=48791254] May d blood of d innocent people killed by dis fools seek for vengeance upon their heads and the heads of those who are sponsoring them including those dat kept mute when they suppose to stand up for justice.

Amen
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by waternogetemeny: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is now official, igbos will receive the same treatment as middle-belt going forward.

Nnamdi Kanu told them well ahead of time, but did they listen. No!

Ohanaeze and other igbo men that have turn political business men, kept deceiving them.

It is shameful that a man like u will come to ur land, rape ur wife and daughter and kill u.

Ndiigbo unu di useless, i am ashamed of wat u have become. tufiakwa!

There is no law that allows fulani to carry AK47, Ndiigbo have a fully mobile AK47 carry youth for hunting.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by LordVoldemort(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
tribalistseun:
Buhari will know no peace.

Only if he is not doing his best to make your life better
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by odomanis: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Berlyn:
sign of end time... Really this world is due to end angry

Let it just end already too many bad news

Just Negodi oyeso chukwu killed by ordinary devil's men...

You mean this country ?
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Osehnetworld(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Then give them your land for grazing, that will solve the crisis..
if what u have written s a correct judgement of wah just happened, sincerely frm my heart I pray it will b well with u n ur family, may u know peace n enjoy prosperity.
but if u have just judge unjustly, may d blood of all d victims of ds Fulani herdsmen fall on u n ur family, may catastrophism continue to follow, trailers of death discharged on u n ur family
may all d blood of war in ds country hunt u
Amen

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by otokx(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
The PDP state governor should arise and do something.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by ngaatrust(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Bihari cousins act work,
Anyone from the south hoping for this present govt to protect them is in for shock if not dead.
I am in great shock under baba administeration. he doesn't talk and things are getting worse day by day.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by vislabraye(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
chimere66:
Just in:

Fulani Herdsmen attack Akagwe Ugwu community in Enugu state killing a seminarian.

They killed one catholic seminarian who just returned from apostolic work and 4 others were seriously injured. They have been taken to the hospital.

The community is in disarray now. However report reaching APGA Interactive Forum indicates that the youths of Akagwe Ugwu have quickly mobilised and are in hot chase of the herdsmen. They must be caught definitely.

We also learnt that the commissioner of Police has arrived the community.

Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is too weak, he is still sleeping and snoring at the govt house. He must be Corrected come 2019.

This is the body of the murdered seminarian.

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/fulani-herdsmen-attack-akagwe-ugwu.html

Mbaka is there blaming GEJ. Let him continue.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by LordVoldemort(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
MARKone:
Very unfortunate. There was one priest I read hear, who went drinking fura du nunu with these fulani beasts. If this unfortunate incident happened earlier. I thought think he will have the balls to go guzzling cow milk with them.

Are sure they ar herdsmen? Cos this doesn't look like their MO to go for a single target? We can't say very crime commited in the east by a northern is by the herdsmen
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by vislabraye(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
ajepako:
Where is Mother Mbaka?

This happened at his backyard in Enugu and to his fellow Catholic

Waiting to hear from him how he saw a vision of people making attempt on Buhari's life

May God console the family of the bereaved..

Don't mind him. Just 5 minutes ago I was telling someone that Mbaka should leave Gej alone rather he should speak about the killing of Christians. When i looged into my NL account, I just saw the same thing I said.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Dinobi77: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
I really dont get it. Who is our president sef and whats his work? This babaric acts has continued unabated, still someone sits in Abuja and does nothing but to collect salaries, allowances, n flying up n down. They GEJ was clueless, PMB is clueless*12. Lets not wait on this govt, but act on our own n force these lunatics out of our lands. We must free ourselves frm these pple.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Wyttcat: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
I was just telling the ibos celebrating over murdered Yoruba in the north on another thread that theirs is coming. This is one right here.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Abiagirl777(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
You see what i said earlier in the zamfara thread,the commissioner of police has arrived already cos he doesn't want his brothers killed but till today no one person hais been arrested in connection with the zamfara killing,then you think there's equal justice n this country?
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by onyedika946(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Only if this fulani will be punished just as the man naming his pet dog.

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by blingxx(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
dadaha:
undecided
can you imagine your retardness ...what does this contribute to the topic ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by olaniyi0(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thunder wey go fire buhari and his entire evil northern brothers is still doing press-up, #IStandWithBiafra... Awon oloriburuku radarada

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by olaniyi0(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
northerners will remain d most poorest and will suffer d most if they don't stop their blood sucking style, bunch of animals in human skin.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by tee2011: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
dadaha:
undecided
If any Muslim commit an offense you tag it to his religion but if it's a christian you call him end time evil. The Boko haram, ISIS and all this fulani herdsmen have no single inspirations or references from the Quran but the Bible (see 1 Samuel 15 vs. 3, Deuteronomy 13 vs 6 – 11,2 chronicles 15 vs. 13-14,Luke 19 vs. 27,Mathew 10 vs. 34-35,Luke 12 vs. 49, etc. Please read your bible very well, Jesus didn't die for your sin (Deuteronomy 24 vs 16, Ezekiel 18 vs 20, if so why are you reciting the lord's prayer (and forgive us our sin)?, read mark 10 vs.17-27. Luke 10 vs.25-28 and also 1 Corinthians 15 vs. 12-19.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Clairvoyant(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
hmmmmmm....
loaded guns... about to go off
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Then give them your land for grazing, that will solve the crisis..
Guy- you well so? Such a disgusting comment. If not for the avoidance of ban, I would have say, thunder fire you. Idiot. angry angry angry
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by jacksonite: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
chimere66:
Just in:

Fulani Herdsmen attack Akagwe Ugwu community in Enugu state killing a seminarian.

They killed one catholic seminarian who just returned from apostolic work and 4 others were seriously injured. They have been taken to the hospital.

The community is in disarray now. However report reaching APGA Interactive Forum indicates that the youths of Akagwe Ugwu have quickly mobilised and are in hot chase of the herdsmen. They must be caught definitely.

We also learnt that the commissioner of Police has arrived the community.

Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is too weak, he is still sleeping and snoring at the govt house. He must be Corrected come 2019.

This is the body of the murdered seminarian.

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/fulani-herdsmen-attack-akagwe-ugwu.html
How come Fr Mbaka didn't see this coming? He was quick to see the plan to kill Bubu but failed to see this wicked plan against his followers and tribesmen. The way Fulani herdsmen are killing Enugu people while Mbaka turns a blind eye to it but is quick to praise bubu makes one to think whether he is not a mole amongst his people.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by justmenoni: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
where is Fr Mbaka?
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by quaid(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
dadaha:
undecided

You are so wrong.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by MisterKings(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
I hear enugu has high number of cult boyz...not sure. But if so, then this is the time to make themselves useful and uphold the real reason cultism was initially founded by Wole Soyinka and his then associates.
Instead of wasting time killing themselves or fighting for a woman they should gear up and chase after these retarded a**holes asap.
Murder all of them, send their pics out as a warning and bring back their cows to Enugu for a large feast. Its called sweet vengeance. No one will protect them but themselves.

Good people tend to only be good at suffering and wailing but not have enough balls to return the hurt done to them. If na my family member die like this. I will make it my life mission to kill fulanis for fun. Whether or not i am a Christian, God will understand. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.