Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) (44854 Views)

Ekiti Pregnant Woman Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by MisterKings(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
jacksonite:
How come Fr Mbaka didn't see this coming? He was quick to see the plan to kill Bubu but failed to see this wicked plan against his followers and tribesmen. The way Fulani herdsmen are killing Enugu people while Mbaka turns a blind eye to it but is quick to praise bubu makes one to think whether he is not a mole amongst his people.

Truth be told all these people claiming to be whatever to God are all thieves and rogues looking for favor from the next president. In the time of Jonathan, Ayo Oritsejafor turned gangsta wearing gold chain and crossing his legs, praising GEJ for a job well done so he can secure his place closs to him in abuja. Doing all this while GEJ was messing up.

Now Mbaka is next looking for favor from a fulani Muslim president by claiming the same God revealed shit that no one cares about.
They are all thieves o. From the highest new age pharisees we now see claiming to see heaven in that church in abuja where the altar rotates to the grassroot where pastors convert shops to so called churches. They are all thieves. I dont trust any if them ine bit.

The present administration and his predecessor are both incompetent, thats why i totally ignored voting for either. In first world countries, presidents and prime ministers step down when they see they are not effective but here na do or die affair.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Jacko1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Touch npt my fulani herdsmen
And do boko haram no harm
But obliterate militants using latest fighter jets and drones

See bubu
See buwalahari
First stroke most catch u buhari
Then blindness
You cant die a normal death
Evil president
And all you who feel i shld nt make this remark
Under one year count how many ppl have either died by suicide
Or died in hands of hausa
Redemmed pastor wife
Woman in kano
Youth in zamfara
Lubbish evil pharoah buhari...... Spits

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by nurusystem(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
dam4wummy:
Fulani again, I think my Igbo nephews and cousins have to stand this their feet and say no against this unjust killings in their land. how can foreigners come and be killing me in my house. Have u guys forgotten what is called home advantage
I hope your leaders are not Fulani's servants even if they are, u followers should say no to all this killings na haaabaaa

Am sure is not only fulani that is killing ,,even Igbo themselve can do that ,,just watch & see ,they want to paint fulani name, radical igbos,or mob of igbo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by GlitzG: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
nurusystem:

Am sure is not only fulani that is killing ,,even Igbo themselve can do that ,,just watch & see ,they want to paint fulani name, radical igbos,or mob of igbo..

#fulanialert. Why did you say d bolded?. You said "can" and not "are doing dat"
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Hash86(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
nurusystem:

I have been saying this over and over. Other people are involved in this killings, the killers just use Fulani's name in order to divert the attention of people because the Fulani have history of violence and can't depend their selves. How could it be possible for a group of uneducated -uncivilized people keep killing people everyday for many years now and they never get caught. Fulani never move fast, they move slowly because of the their cows. I can't understand why they will kill people and leave and cannot be chased or traced
These killings are well planned and coordinated and I think time has come for government to approach the matter from different perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by darelar(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
R.I.P to the man. May Almighty God reveal and let those that involve in unjust killing of innocent people take there judgments here in this Earth with sorrow and slow pains till death will take them. I just wondered if this is the same set of fulani that rear cattle, that we use to know or they're different one.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by vincentjk(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
This herdsmen will b caught
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by davidthe16th: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kill em @ on sight......
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by nurusystem(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hash86:

I have been saying this over and over. Other people are involved in this killings, the killers just use Fulani's name in order to divert the attention of people because the Fulani have history of violence and can't depend their selves. How could it be possible for a group of uneducated -uncivilized people keep killing people everyday for many years now and they never get caught. Fulani never move fast, they move slowly because of the their cows. I can't understand why they will kill people and leave and cannot be chased or traced
These killings are well planned and coordinated and I think time has come for government to approach the matter from different perspective
Biafra kill people in d name of Fulani,,is not possible,,for outsider to succed killing in Enugu,,ipob,massob, r involve..
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Realist2: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
When it happen like this, people will come out to condemn it and go back to their business until it happen again, when will we learn to be proactive ?, these bastards herdsmen are determined to expand their conquered territory, spread Islamism and wipe out 'infidels' christians ,this is the mission of every fulanis muslims any time any day, they may pretend about it , but this remain their mission.
The earlier the christians become united against this or get ready for more killing of this nature.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by smogup: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
The dog (buhari) and burantashi are after NDA sending soldiers after militants. Enugu should adopt the method of fayose in ekiti
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by smogup: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hash86:

sharrap. You lack number six. So if they want to attack a community they will carry their cows with them. What about survivors and witnesses and intelligence reports that have linked the killings to the Fulani
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Elbowroom: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2016
tribalistseun:
Buhari will know no peace.

Has your jonathan known peace since all the bloodshed he did during boko haram time? useless comment
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by agbamasoe: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2016
What is the use of security votes when governor cannot protect his people. where is Nigeria air force they cannot use their planes to survey the place.

Secondly, what are Christian leaders keeping quiet over all these killings.

Thirdly, they guys are not fulanis they are jihadists taken the fight to every parts of Nigeria.

When bokoram said they will invate every parts of Nigeria now they are there.

Fulani's don't carry arms why would they carry now. Its a pity , is a pity.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by rukiespark5(m): 4:12am On Aug 26, 2016
The igbos are too weak. If these was in the Ijaw south-south area, youths would have tracked those herdsmen and give them war.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Warship:
Those Youths must catch those fulanis angry

Abeg, they don catch them? Still waiting sha.
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Hash86(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
smogup:
sharrap. You lack number six. So if they want to attack a community they will carry their cows with them. What about survivors and witnesses and intelligence reports that have linked the killings to the Fulani
Bros I lack number six bt I think you lack 1 to 5 cheesy
It seems you don't know Fulani HERDMEN. Wherever you see a Fulani herdman his cows are within a close range. They will never go more than 10km from where there cows are.
About the witness and survivors all they saw was men in a Fulani's attire which everybody can access .
Which intelligence reports are you talking about? From who?
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by Preyetonye(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
its not by talking alone we need to do something very fast its becoming too much they r testing us to see wat we can do and if we do nothing the killings will continue
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by tyokunbo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chei!!
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by reducto: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
God why do we have a coward as a governor?
Re: Enugu Catholic Seminarian That Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Pic) by reducto: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hash86:

You are very foolish.
So what kind of igbo killer will go after a seminarian?
Fulani bastard like you. Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV / EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Lagos (Photo) / Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.