Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? (3927 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / Should A 200k Salary Earner Start A Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by DJBIGGY(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
In the current state of Nigerian economy where the price of almost everything is double of what it used to be, people are sharing their opinions on if the sum of N200,000 as salary can take care of a family.

Men and women have been sharing various divergent opinions on how feasible such an amount is for a man to take care of his family with.

Enjoy the drama and the insults people reigned on each other:

https://twitter.com/search?q=200k&src=typd

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/08/do-you-think-200k-salary-month-is.html

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by DJBIGGY(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by DJBIGGY(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2016

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by josephobaro(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
with a virtuous woman, 200k is more than enough.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by modsfucker: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
I earn 200k and it's only me and my woman... We are comfortable.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by DJBIGGY(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
modsfucker:

Thank God for you... But what about when children comes in future...
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by eph12(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
modsfucker:
Really? Tell us more please embarassed How about when you paid for Dangote's flight ticket when he was broke? Please do tell us undecided

DJBIGGY:

Thank God for you... But what about when children comes in future...
What about it? Not enough?

Truth is money is never enough. 200k, 500k, 1 million is not enough for some people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by daniska3yaro(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Money is never enough for any human being,we keeping wanting for more,to satisfy our needs and wants in life

Many people fall into his trap even my senior bro,he bags 350k monthly and some allowances bt b4 3rd week of the month no 1 kobo remain,doesn't use the money to pay school fees cause just has one year old kid,doesn't save money,he is nt building,doesn't drink bt buys 10k suya almost every evening,gives his wife 100k for house stuffs na only two of dem the stay and her up keeps,he spends money anyhow,she doesn't cook na eatery tins.

This advisable to deploy is theory to ur life style which are cut according to your size,scale of preference and save 50% of ur income,than for u to go to eat in eatery,u can aswell cook food @ home,than for u to buy suya of 10k x 31days u can as well go for 1k suya per day,than to give ur wife 100k to just spend without doing bizness na to give her 20k and save the rest to setup a biz for her after 1year,than to subscribe for the DSTV premium package, which goes for N13,980/ month,you can go for the cheapest package n look for cheap brand of product to buy to watch premier league eg startimes,to have 4 cars u can reduce it to just 2cars.

Rich people live like poor people while poor people live like rich people,its all abt financial discipline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
200k..... house rent, school fees, food itemz.... extra junk expenses for kids meanwhile wife wee do hair.... buy cream....oh lawd

nigeria can kii ....
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Smellymouth: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
The funny thing is that some of those peeps are JOBLESS...

The internet is a funny place though, You can be the son of Dangote online.. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154530_125474761836269543266795480255569n_jpega80711e9099f9f7bce5b9fdc6094985f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Akaewu: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Live within ur means and 200k will be ok for u n ur family.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by thekingisback: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
My basic salary is 180k, transportation allowance is 50k and if I'm to calculate everything I'm earning close to 350-375k a month but I'm still single and not even thinking of marriage. Any girl I intend getting married to must be earning at 250k. No one wants a parasite these tough times.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
thekingisback:
My basic salary is 180k, transportation allowance is 50k and if I'm to m earning close to 350-375k a month but I'm still single and not even thinking of marriage. Any girl I intend getting married to must be earning at 250k. No one wants a parasite these tough times.

Gbam!!

Imagine some ladies screaming ==>

"I can't date a guy that does not own a car".." My BF must be earning more than 200k monthly before I will accept his proposal.."

Peppersoup Logic..

In the voice of sexxkillz =>Some Naija ladies just get peppersoup brains..
cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by iykekelvins(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
thekingisback:
My basic salary is 180k, transportation allowance is 50k and if I'm to calculate everything I'm earning close to 350-375k a month but I'm still single and not even thinking of marriage. Any girl I intend getting married to must be earning at 250k. No one wants a parasite these tough times.
Smellymouth:

Gbam!!
Imagine some ladies screaming ==>
"I can't date a guy that does not own a car".." My BF must be earning more than 200k monthly before I will accept his proposal.."
Peppersoup Logic..
In the voice of sexxkillz =>Some Naija ladies just get peppersoup brains..
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Richiy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
200k can be sufficient to start a family.

But, when you start having extra kids, you might wanna have fixed and passive incomes by investing in other ventures

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Richiy(f): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
thekingisback:

True that. I don't intend to get married until I start earning a particular figure monthly. undecided

It is not that difficult to achieve. Pick one thing, be bloody good at it and see your income explode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
not ok
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by stan241(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
The Lady in question i intend marrying has to be working too na, that way we can split the bills in the house at least 60/40

Wait what am i saying, where is the job that is paying the 200k kwanu?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by firstking01(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
It depends on the kind of family they are...for the average nigerian family, i think 200k is manageable.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by ShakurM(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
For this monetary discussion, I wish it could be possible to recommend people to pay before giving advice.

Separating the men from the boys and putting your money where your mouth is since the internet is filled with financial advisers who are broke!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Ejytex(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
thekingisback:
Oh boi dis BRO.don tear my boxers with him lieing stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Jorussia(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
It depends on your location and lifestyle.200k per month salary will guarantee a very comfortable family in Benin city.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by paragon40(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Such will nt be enuf if, you have a wife that sit at hme (wait for my husband he will come and pay) she only sit at hme glued to tinsel..no job nofing..ladies should work and suppt their husband 200k or nt...husbands, empower ur wives, u might be gone 2mrw(dead)..ladies u guys should work and support the family, the man who earns 1million per mnth, might nt be there 2mrw..will u run and leave d children behind. #Ionwantaparasite
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by eitsei(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Even with 40k some people are living well and fine with their families, it's very simple "cut your coat according to your cloth "
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by thekingisback: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ejytex:
Oh boi dis BRO.don tear my boxers with him lieing stuff.
see this one. I pity you.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Ifakiland(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
I earn over 150k person...my gf earns abt 100k...we surprise eachoda with gifts, eat outs, etc....am not in anyway attracted to broke lowlife biches who see a man as a meal ticket...instead I'll just toast u, Bleep u for free and break up d next day with just 2k pension benefit.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Lordkylie(f): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2016
depends on your location and the number of kids you have and how well you can manage.It's not enough for me sha if that's the total income it's kinda small.
Re: Do You Think 200k Salary A Month Is Sufficient For A Family? by Lordkylie(f): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
I earn over 150k person...my gf earns abt 100k...we surprise eachoda with gifts, eat outs, etc....am not in anyway attracted to broke lowlife biches who see a man as a meal ticket...instead I'll just toast u, Bleep u for free and break up d next day with just 2k pension benefit.
okay o continue bleeping broke a?ss bitches,they'll soon reduce you to their level.Beta jejely waka your own

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Can I Use To Kill This My Pimples? / Beautiful Bride And Her Squad Rocks Towel For Her Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.