Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's (3930 Views)

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had / She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Gboy101: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
she said if she doesn't have sex she would start having Pimple's.

While we were discussing she was trying to explain to me that she stayed without a boyfriend and no sex for a long time. she said all her face was pimples.

that draw my attention and I inquired what she mean by having pimples because of not dating boys. she said if she don't have sex for a month oil and pimples will start coming out from her face and sex dries the oil. she enjoy sex alot and that why she like doing it.

does this means that all the girls I'm seeing with pimples don't have sex?
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Is she a squirter water hose?
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Arda1000(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Am i in sexsuality section or did i miss my way?
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by ozento: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Guy, wake up 2 reality. dats a blatant lie. i Bleep my girl almost evry day yet pinples wey dey dance galala for her face no b here at all. ur gf like blep 2 much.
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by xana101: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Any time I have sex, I always have pimples. Even with condoms. I don't know what my problem is. I've told a doctor Friend he told me to get some drugs which I did but d pimples persist. Any time I stay away from sex, my face would be clear. I'm a married man and I don't know how to stay without sex.
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Gboy101: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
xana101:
Any time I have sex, I always have pimples. Even with condoms. I don't know what my problem is. I've told a doctor Friend he told me to get some drugs which I did but d pimples persist. Any time I stay away from sex, my face would be clear. I'm a married man and I don't know how to stay without sex.
how you for real? everyone is different though
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Kingosytex(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
i don hear another one!!

so sex is now the antidote for curing pimples?
some girls are just sex addict, they can't do without it
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by 2buffagain(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
All that pussy juice and what not is all water and oil.
So that is one of her body's sure-fire ways to expel oils from her system.

If that door closes, na her face go get am.
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Gboy101: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
2buffagain:
All that pussy juice and what not is all water and oil.
So that is one of her body's sure-fire ways to expel oils from her system.

If that door closes, na her face go get am.
I don't think its just the fluid only. sex drains the body energy and nutrients. many of which are part of the oil.

2 Likes

Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Biglittlelois(f): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
She may be right, depends on the way your body reacts to sex, some dont have pimples, some increase in weight, some becomes more fair, more fresh etc. so it depends.
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by MissRaine69(f): 3:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Gboy101:
she said if she doesn't have sex she would start having Pimple's.

While we were discussing she was trying to explain to me that she stayed without a boyfriend and no sex for a long time. she said all her face was pimples.

that draw my attention and I inquired what she mean by having pimples because of not dating boys. she said if she don't have sex for a month oil and pimples will start coming out from her face and sex dries the oil. she enjoy sex alot and that why she like doing it.

does this means that all the girls I'm seeing with pimples don't have sex?

I urge you to refund all the money your parents paid educating you!
If you believed that c0ck & bull story cease to exist.

5 Likes

Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Gboy101: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Biglittlelois:
She may be right, depends on the way your body reacts to sex, some dont have pimples, some increase in weight, some becomes more fair, more fresh etc. so it depends.
you mean if they don't have sex or if they do.
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Blacks ehn
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Biglittlelois(f): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Gboy101:
you mean if they don't have sex or if they do.

If they do have sex
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by nelsonebby(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Nigerians are so dumb.

1 Like

Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by Offpoint: 8:58am On Oct 11, 2018
who need phone and data please? I'm done on the internet. nothing left to read again
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by franklingud(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2018
My ex told me this poo.

And I was like...

You talk too much let's get down to business.
Re: She Said If She Doesn't Had Sex She Would Start Having Pimple's by damtan(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Different body chemistry, different reactions. It's not impossible

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Pre-wedding Photo That Got Us Talking / A Woman That Has Feelings For You Will Display These 6 Signs / Please Help, my relationship is depressing me and I don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.