Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake (13458 Views)

Buhari ‘sympathises’ With APC Over Loss Of Atiku / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Shome36(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamabomboy:
Ride on Mr Dull**d, keep on doing what you're doing. I heard that both the Ebola of Owo and the Emir of ediots in Kano, are crying and ranting from paper to paper. Even their good for nothing messengers like Ezekwesilly are threatening fire and brimstone. Don't mind them, they are paperweight warriors. Their days are numbered
Calling the president of whole nation a dullard simply shows he's one of first class dullards while you the 2nd or possibly 3rd class dullard in the country
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by executiveson(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:

Does calling your President a dullard make you happy?
Is he not a dulllard?
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Iyoma2(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
thesicilian:

I don't think he does. Obviously he can do better, but you must admit it is not easy to rule a country like Nigeria with such a complex system of doing things .
did anyone force him to rule Nigeria? He killed, he cried publicly that he wants to rule, now he has been given that opportunity, see what Nigeria has turned to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by bejeria101(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Olodo! Face the one in front of you and stop forming what your not,daura last cowbender.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
When is he going to sympathize with fellow countrymen/women whose loved ones are been slaughtered daily by rampaging fulani herdsmen.
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by BUHARImyDOG: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
MY OLD DOG DIE YOU NO GREE
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
mamabomboy:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209301-buhari-sympathises-italy-deadly-earthquake.html

... Though I don't see any problem or qualms here but CHARITY THE SAY MUST BEGINS AT HOME .
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
They easily talk about what is happening abroad.
Some celebrities too. Colonial mentality. Mind colonization.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Esate(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2016
c I d vex for this man our problem between hausa herdmen and our communities,christian and muslim him no the talk na another country matter na it him d talk.u b their man abi our man? Make wonna ask am
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by naijaking1: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

A President with a heart.

When is he going to sympathize with Venezuela for loss of oil revenue, Egypt for the motor accident near Cairo last night, and to Canada for the excessive snow falling so far?
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by lipsz(m): 1:02am On Aug 26, 2016
divide9ja:
Nigerians we can see clearly that Buhari has never condemned the killings going on in the Nigeria.

Theses killings never came to the Niger Delta or South East until Buhari got into power.

We can see that these are actually planned.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

apparently, yur understanding is quite deluded
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by BadirX(m): 1:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Is it wrong for him to show sympathy after all the Italian lives lost?
What is wrong with these Ugandans?
What is wrong with these Biafrans?
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by kid7soccer(m): 1:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Not bad but, we are having earthqaukes in nigeria. Food no dey money no dey and the Immigration 2000 till dey wait for Aso Rock road. Who should sympathise who
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by kid7soccer(m): 1:46am On Aug 26, 2016
BadirX:
Is it wrong for him to show sympathy after all the Italian lives lost?
What is wrong with these Ugandans?
What is wrong with these Biafrans?
live are lot here everyday bro hunger, immgration 2000 etc and Mr bubu has yet to sympathises with them
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by BadirX(m): 2:06am On Aug 26, 2016
kid7soccer:
live are lot here everyday bro hunger, immgration 2000 etc and Mr bubu has yet to sympathises with them
Of course he sympathises with their families. BH are not like they used to be during GEJ's time. You have to give him that! We all know things are tough but
He's doing his best
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by kid7soccer(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2016
BadirX:

Of course he sympathises with their families. BH are not like they used to be during GEJ's time. You have to give him that! We all know things are tough but
He's doing his best
i concur
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by thesicilian: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2016
MisterKings:

No it doesn't but it eases the tension we feel inside.
Hmm. Can't argue with that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by urchmoney73(m): 5:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Somtimes I wonda if diz dullard cald buhari is mentaly ok
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Kolade0121: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Nigerians, we all are in desperate need for Jesus, on a very personal level. Jesus loves us all. Whoever turns to Him will know peace even in times of trouble. Hallelujah.
Ask Jesus to come into your life today. Tomorrow may be too late. Shalom.
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by PaulIdu: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

A President with a heart.

You are funny but in a very senseless way .
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by bronks9174: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's surprising how quickly the president releases a press statement/ condolence message on issues/ matters of foreign countries almost within 48hours and act like he is not aware of the economic hardship in the country or people being killed in the north on a daily basis.

A clear case of misplaced priority if you ask me!!!!!
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by cgei: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
divide9ja:
Nigerians we can see clearly that Buhari has never condemned the killings going on in the Nigeria.

Theses killings never came to the Niger Delta or South East until Buhari got into power.

We can see that these are actually planned.

GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

true Christians do not involve themselves with politics. let the so called men of god keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Rossikk(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
socrates007:
African leaders and hypocrisy are like ashawo and long nails.the issue write before him he never attend,na the one wey they far away land wey thier leader don settle na him he the send greetings to.i fit list teh things now wey worst pass italian earth quake wey happen today for naija.our leader no see that one.i shake my head for this country

[b]ALL YOU FOLKS HERE ARE DAMN HYPOCRITES. IS YOUR OWN MENTALITY NOT FOREIGN FOCUSED TOO? WHAT RELIGION DO YOU SUBSCRIBE TO? IS IT NOT A FOREIGN RELIGION? WHEN YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION WHERE DO YOU GO? IS IT NOT LONDON? NEW YORK? DUBAI? DO YOU GO TO OBUDU CATTLE RANCH, OR YANKARI GAME RESERVE? NOPE!!!!

WHEN YOU SEE LOCALLY MADE SHOES WHAT DO YOU DO? DON'T YOU LAUGH AT WHAT YOU CONSIDER THE 'POOR QUALITY' OF THE SHOES EVEN BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THEM?

YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO SYMPATHISE WITH ITALY.

BUT YOU'RE HAPPY TO SOURCE ALL YOUR SHOES FROM THE SAME ITALY, AS IF YOUR FATHER BUILT SHOE FACTORIES THERE.

ARE YOU NOT THE SAME FOLKS WHO REGULARLY DROOL OVER ANY LIGHT SKINNED WOMAN POSTED ON FP, AUTOMATICALLY TERMING HER ''STUNNING'', SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE'S 'YELLOW'?

SO WHY SHOULD YOUR PRESIDENT NOT SYMPATHISE WITH ITALIANS BEFORE HIS OWN PEOPLE (as 'alleged')? HE'S MERELY A REFLECTION OF YOU.

A PEOPLE GET THE LEADERS THEY DESERVE.

UNTIL YOU - HYPOCRITES EXTRAORDINAIRE - START TO VALUE YOUR OWN SELVES AND CULTURES, AND RACE AND RELIGIONS AND VALUES, OVER AND ABOVE ANY FOREIGN ONES, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PRESIDENT LIKE BUHARI.

[/b]
Re: Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake by Atigba: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chaii

We have a fool as a president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Lagos Gained ₦15 Billion From Econet Shares When I Was Governor / Defections In APC Dangerous, Ex-Aspirants Tell Tinubu / WACOT To Manage, Operate 32-metric Tons Imota Rice Mill For Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.