Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu (33778 Views)

Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by SuperS1Panther: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Greenback:

fine as long as he shares the ewa with éléwòn superster1
haaahahahaha..
Tripob or re ipod,victory is assured

Onitubu of Tubuland, egbo lo ma je sun.

Ojukwu and his bandits failed.

The genocide preaching lunatic god of igboland, Our Dilector and his fellow lunatics failed.

Of course, it is given Tripod and Re-ipod will also fail.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Juliojoe: 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry grin
Doghari:
The fourth one is coming out tommorow, it will be called Daura muslims Indigenous people of Biafra (DMIPOB). grin

It will be headed by Yusuf Chinedu Buhari. They'll ask for Kanu's head and ask all Biafrans to convert to Islam before 24 hours, so that 'peace can reign as biafrans join hands with Bonsurudeens from yorubaland to move the Aisha's fat arse foward". cheesy cheesy

Kanu, Mefor, Iroanya and Emma will be laughing at buhari as he tries to run away from ICC jail after John kerry warned him just 24 hours ago.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by ANAKONDA: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Demburrows:
Lols.. It is just one of those things that happen in a meeting of the clueless pot belly politicians in Nigeria.
One fool comes up and says" do you know that we can extend what we did in the case of Niger Delta Avengers to the IPOB?". Then their will be nodding of idiotic heads and comments like "that's a good one, that's a good one". Then another says "but what are we going to give as the reason for the breakaway?". And then Rochas will ask his empty headed blokes to say, "we do not agree with Nnamdi Kanu's ways". And another will say, the Ibibios seem to be heavily with them; so let us add an Ibibio name to the "announcer" so that there will be shouts of saboteur when the Ibos see it; and with that, we can sow discord among them and weaken them; and after this, there will be shouts of, "that's a good one!".
Fools, fools , fools everywhere. A country made of mediocrity, made in mediocrity; and formed with mediocrity. and senselessness.
Is Biafra IPOB? Is IPOB Nnamdi Kanu?, Is Biafra about Nnamdi Kanu? So how can anyone in his right senses think that Ibos will be swayed by this idiocy? . If anyone burns Biafran flag, has he also burned up our minds?. And come to think of it , why don't they burn it at Ariaria Market?
These reprobates will soon think of asking Christians to renounce Jesus Christ. Of course they are already trying it. See how many pastors of the churches they have been killing recently in their place. It is part of it. They want an Imam to say "Jesus is Lord". They want Vladimir Putin to say "America is the worlds greatest country to live in". They want an Israelite of Jewish and Hebrew foundation to say "Allah Hu Akbar". Share madness. But I have this advice to these little senseless rodents of the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba lineage.
I have discovered that a lot of old people like leaving confusion and trouble behind when they are about to die. That is what Buhari is doing to you now. I expect the youths who will be around tomorrow to be wiser and ask him to settle matters now whilst the Biafra demands and those of others snow ball. I know that with this last sentence, some of these numskulls have said, "Yes he should kill all of them before it gets serious". That is how empty headed most of them are. But listen now you little fools. We can talk now and ask for referendum, get killed by the day, imprisoned for the sake of our right without provocation by night. But it wont be for too long in your own days. Some of us are asking for a confederation so that we can exercise our
human right and determine our destinies to a greater extent. It is clear that, with the reaction of this highly desperate Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba click to survive on oil, and a snow balling effect of dissatisfaction in the East, the situation will get to the point whereby no one will be asking for referendum or confederation anymore but ' Outright separation" and with no option of dialogue". The oneness then, of the dissatisfied will be such that will supersede the animal-like tendencies your Buhari and Army are displaying now - and I can tell you that the bubble will burst in your own days. At that time, this gloried Almajiri would have gone and the situation will be such that we can no longer talk but fight. The situation will be such that even after the separation, we will no longer love to see anyone from the other side - even if we meet outside Africa. That is the place he is dragging us to. One more thing is that, at that time, these little rodents who are shouting anti Biafra slogans would have lost the Oil completely. Right now,
you have a chance of having a share if there is confederation. On that day, when the demand will be, "no more referendum, no more confederation" and the world will come to act, albeit on both sides, you will have no chance of even a cup of this Oil which is the reason for your madness. Take it from me, some dying old men like to leave problems behind, and Buhari is one.

The rantings of a deeply frustrated soul.
No Orchid for Miss Blandish so no tissues for your tears.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by justy15: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
the whole world knows that these factions springing up from all corners have no business with ipob struggle but money conscious element put together by the government to blackmail the Biafra struggle. these set of criminals should not be taken serious as they have nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by ANAKONDA: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bubu4Sea:
All this propaganda that IPOB is splitting and every Northerner & South-Westerner is happy,
shows that Nigeria need the IPOB people.

better beg them oh!

Because even the dullard said that everybody is entitled to self determination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8f03aPb6Y
IF UNA NO NEED THEM, WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THEM?
DO YOU FIGHT TO KEEP WHAT YOU DONT NEED?

WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS PROPAGANDA

Product of upturned brain.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by agrovick(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sleek15, you might wanna check ngcareers, there is a vacancy for IT administrator and I think it's tailored for you.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fear igbo man.. They are afraid of anything, yes they are cowards. ..

My observation though, I mean no disrespect to our igbo brothers .
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emycord:
Buhari and stupidity i keep wondering how all these will help nigerians. They try to break biafrans but we remain strong and resolute. Wit all mend and rnda they still mess up see the very incoherent things they say and. Yes nigerians celebrate yet anxiously awaits the real ipob response from the likes of Clifford iroanya and Emma powerfull. The truth is nigerian has not answered the biafran question. Biafra does not need any sponsors its an ideology that will not die. Biafra is not about ojukwu, kanu , uwazulike, they just give their own contribution to its cause until we get there there are more than 50 million of ojukwus, uwazulikes, and kanus. How will Nigeria deal with them how do u get them to renounce biafra? By creating splinter groups? Let me still repeat myself like a broken record . " NOT EVEN OJUKWU CAN CONVINCE IGBO'S TO FORGET BIAFRA. EVEN IF HE COMES FROM BACK FROM THE DEAD
remember wat pa achebe of blessed memory said about dem
obe is held by an archaic religion and the other by an archaic tradition
the igbo man is held by neither
dats why they believe stopping ojukwu or kanu is d end

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
remember wat pa achebe of blessed memory said about dem obe is held by an archaic religion and the other by an archaic tradition the igbo man is held by neither dats why they believe stopping ojukwu or kanu is d end

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
The irrelevant inconsequential ipod talking about negotiation. Who get una time?
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by kasheemawo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fight2Finish:

See what you are doing with your life, tomorrow when your children start asking you dadi why are you poor? you will tell them that your uncle used you for ritual, secondly you will tell them I was fighting people of God who wants to be free along the line i was cursed. Use your time well that's just my cent.

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Fight2Finish: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The irrelevant inconsequential ipod talking about negotiation. Who get una time?
Is like you talked and responded yourself. Your gov created faceless group even primary six student can seat in front of lapi and do the job. They should come out lets see them. Or you going to have secret group like secret trial? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doghari:
The fourth one is coming out tommorow, it will be called Daura muslims Indigenous people of Biafra (DMIPOB). grin

It will be headed by Yusuf Chinedu Buhari. They'll ask for Kanu's head and ask all Biafrans to convert to Islam before 24 hours, so that 'peace can reign as biafrans join hands with Bonsurudeens from yorubaland to move the Aisha's fat arse foward". cheesy cheesy

Kanu, Mefor, Iroanya and Emma will be laughing at buhari as he tries to run away from ICC jail after John kerry warned him just 24 hours ago.
Hello Mr dog. So when are you coming out to the streets to become target practice for our army again? grin
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Fight2Finish: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
kasheemawo:
God forgive me.
Your sins are forgiven.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
wristbangle:
Omenka, Modath, Sukkot, Aresa etc, describe IPOB in one word? gringrin
oh ok see i just read this headline so i am assuming the one word description should be in line with the topic at hand ? yeah i will go for DISHEVELLED grin
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Greenback: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Onitubu of Tubuland, egbo lo ma je sun.

Ojukwu and his bandits failed.

The genocide preaching lunatic god of igboland, Our Dilector and his fellow lunatics failed.

Of course, it is given Tripod and Re-ipod will also fail.

lols see painment o haahahahaha..

1. I aint a 2headed hydra,am one free person..i aint a roaming fukerstar1pepeye and i aint also an akwe èwòn,superstar1 ni agodi haaahahahahaha..... Lolssss

ipob remains focused,tripod,reipod,ipob,bubu remains a mumu..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Greenback: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
wristbangle:
Omenka, Modath, Sukkot, Aresa etc, describe IPOB in one word? gringrin

one word: AFONJA

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Is like you talked and responded yourself. Your gov created faceless group even primary six student can seat in front of lapi and do the job. They should come out lets see them. Or you going to have secret group like secret trial? grin grin grin
Who cares about any of the group? Whether tripod or ipad nobdy cares about any of them! They re all inconsequential cowards. Watch as the govt ignores all while Kanu continues with his beans in Kuje.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doug07034780891:
This is getting interesting. Kanu and Uwazurike are con men another set of con men are emerging cheesy
Douglas Nwachukwu .........have u gone to ur dirty and most polluted onitsha??
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Fight2Finish: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Who cares about any of the group? Whether tripod or ipad nobdy cares about any of them! They re all inconsequential cowards. Watch as the govt ignores all while Kanu continues with his beans in Kuje.
Did you see beans and you didn't eat? I know if you see the one cooked with puni water you will eat because hunger is respecter of no man.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Rizstar: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Medicine after death. Nigerian government has already thought us that nigerian flag can be disgraced and burnt across the world and very soon, the defecation and burning of the zoo flag will start.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Elkay3: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2016
How long has the Israel and Palestinian tussle lasted? Oh, it still on. Too bad.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by thedarkside: 4:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Emycord:
No my dear the people await ipob response from Emma mmezu Clifford iroanya or uche mefor this thread does not move us check out when ipob responds . This thread is the typical thread nigerians wish to see the next thread about the real ipob refuting them is what Nigeria fears most. Why is Nigeria so scared? Of truth all biafra sites are being clamped down eg biafra herald, biafratimes, biafra24, igberetvnews when ipob splits we will tell u guys by ourselves u don't need nigerian props. Why did u not hear news when ipob split from massob and we moved on with ipob? Zionists broke out did u hear it made headlines? This ones are making headlines cos they are nigerian creations. We are far smarter than these things. They will fizzle out just like when dey said nnamdi apologies to buhari and gej. Sure it will get a few feeble minded biafrans but they will get over it and move on am looking forward to harvesting likes

woww..your epistel is strange....are you getting immotional on me now??....commmmmeeeeee onnnnnnnnn!!!.. undecided undecided undecided...sorry... undecided
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by authenticman(m): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
This Apc Buhari Government is causing serious war in this Country and it will soon explode shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell us, how is Buhari's govt responsible for their emergence?
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2016
millionaireman:

If ever your TRIPOD and REIPOB truly exist, they could be one or two hungry eastern talakawas who want someone to get money from Bubu
Even if. All that is needed to break down a strong wall is one or two little cracks.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by BoneTackle: 6:01am On Aug 26, 2016
ishilove oya show your stupid self here
another APC-Buhari inspired faction of IPOB has emerged
Tomorrow another one ISHI-POB will emerge
Come and amuse yourself with your folly and stewpidity

Iddiots everywhere

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by BoneTackle: 6:03am On Aug 26, 2016
authenticman:

Tell us, how is Buhari's govt responsible for their emergence?
Tell us, how is your foolishness responsible for your ignorance?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by KissCODE(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2016
cheruv:
The fourth one is coming out tonight.... grin

Seriously this group looks like one of those FG antics... Nnamdi Kanu is the first Igbo I've seen that's not shaken by money...and he's paying for it with imprisonment undecided

Buhari should settle these other rouges like it settled uwazuruike so that they can have their seat....its very clear they're hungry undecided
If you are really thinking the way I am thinking, you will know that this is another creation of APC, just like the way they created another Niger Delta Avengers in the media.

Who is the leader of this RE-IPOB, he should make himself known and come out openly at Upper Iweka or Aba to make his announcement. APC is is cursed and have failed in all their lies...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Sodangi77: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Emycord:
Buhari and stupidity i keep wondering how all these will help nigerians. They try to break biafrans but we remain strong and resolute. Wit all mend and rnda they still mess up see the very incoherent things they say and. Yes nigerians celebrate yet anxiously awaits the real ipob response from the likes of Clifford iroanya and Emma powerfull. The truth is nigerian has not answered the biafran question. Biafra does not need any sponsors its an ideology that will not die. Biafra is not about ojukwu, kanu , uwazulike, they just give their own contribution to its cause until we get there there are more than 50 million of ojukwus, uwazulikes, and kanus. How will Nigeria deal with them how do u get them to renounce biafra? By creating splinter groups? Let me still repeat myself like a broken record . " NOT EVEN OJUKWU CAN CONVINCE IGBO'S TO FORGET BIAFRA. EVEN IF HE COMES FROM BACK FROM THE DEAD
Any prove da Buhari is behind dir disunity? 2me I feel da de 4c da de r going 2b at f losing end.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2016
BoneTackle:
ishilove oya show your stupid self here

another APC-Buhari inspired faction of IPOB has emerged

Tomorrow another one ISHI-POB will emerge

Come and amuse yourself with your folly and stewpidity

Iddiots everywhere
You and your entire generation are the stewpid ones, not me. Oponu radarada. I am not the one responsible for your failures and frustrations so look for someone else to heckle, you piece of LAWMA garbage.

Odofion. Mentally reetarded somebody

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by BoneTackle: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Ishilove:

You and your entire generation are the stewpid ones, not me. Oponu radarada. I am not the one responsible for your failures and frustrations so look for someone else to heckle, you piece of LAWMA garbage.

Odofion. Mentally reetarded somebody
gringrin E pain the B1tchgringrin

Your useless father and mother are retarrded. Thunder strike you and your entire lineage cum generation, hopeless daughter of confused identity
omoale dindirin

Cry me an ocean, ohh b1tch, asinwin oloriburuku shi

gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video) / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting / Dino Melaye Pictured With Segun Arinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.