Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu (33744 Views)

Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by prinsam30: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
I blame Goodluck for their Divinity
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by cashkid: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Emycord:
Buhari and stupidity i keep wondering how all these will help nigerians. They try to break biafrans but we remain strong and resolute. Wit all mend and rnda they still mess up see the very incoherent things they say and. Yes nigerians celebrate yet anxiously awaits the real ipob response from the likes of Clifford iroanya and Emma powerfull. The truth is nigerian has not answered the biafran question. Biafra does not need any sponsors its an ideology that will not die. Biafra is not about ojukwu, kanu , uwazulike, they just give their own contribution to its cause until we get there there are more than 50 million of ojukwus, uwazulikes, and kanus. How will Nigeria deal with them how do u get them to renounce biafra? By creating splinter groups? Let me still repeat myself like a broken record . " NOT EVEN OJUKWU CAN CONVINCE IGBO'S TO FORGET BIAFRA. EVEN IF HE COMES FROM BACK FROM THE DEAD

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Anabel(f): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
#yawns.. I'm really bored
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by eluquenson(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
That is the result of greed and the love for money, disunited people. Initially, I know it won't last cos most of the youths involved in all their rallies are jobless.

Confused people
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Greenback: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Ipod Tripod and Re-ipod....... I can't stop laughing.

Ipod is the international representative of biafraudsters.

Tripod is the national body.

Re-ipod is the regional body.

We are awaiting the state and local govt bodies. Lmaoooooo.

All these splinter groups are fighting for recognition while "Our Dilector" the lunatic god of Alaigbo is hungrily grumbing uncooked beans inside his Zoological Presidency of Kuje.

Bunch of jokers.

SMH.

fine as long as he shares the ewa with éléwòn superster1
haaahahahaha..
Tripob or re ipod,victory is assured
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by thedarkside: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doghari:
The fourth one is coming out tommorow, it will be called Daura muslims Indigenous people of Biafra (DMIPOB). grin

It will be headed by Yusuf Chinedu Buhari. They'll ask for Kanu's head and ask all Biafrans to convert to Islam before 24 hours, so that 'peace can reign as biafrans join hands with Bonsurudeens from yorubaland to move the Aisha's fat arse foward". cheesy cheesy

Kanu, Mefor, Iroanya and Emma will be laughing at buhari as he tries to run away from ICC jail after John kerry warned him just 24 hours ago.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!.....really,this could really happen..! grin

how many igbo-muslims do we know sef that believe in the biafra-ideologie??...the ipobians never asked questions,,,,

nigeria they liked to call zoo was already here,before ipob existed!!!!!....

you are going to harm yourselves like the shia...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Leopantro: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
confusion

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by jamesonyebrown: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Esau's selling their birthright for a plate of porridge since ancient times.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Felixtuta(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fake news, media war abi? Biafrans were told that this will happen..

So I think the people doing this should try another method cos this one won't sell.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Krismart(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bubu

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Jetjacky(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Judeoxide:
Hahahahah if this story is true... Then my thought is balance

ITS ALL ABOUT THEIR POCKETS..

this is the work of the government. It was only a matter of time before they got their hand into the stiffnecked people. And now they have, their plan is to tune the group back to the government, and kill all the biafran dream that was hung to it. Such a shame, how foolish the citizens of this country continue to exist, or is it ignorance?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by juman(m): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anything "Reformed something" is a branch of APC party.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by thedarkside: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
hu,hu,hu..i bet the so called afonjas are smelling e-blood... grin grin grin grin grin

i wait for their comments......................

finish dem.!.........mbruuuuuuutalityyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!...........
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by thedarkside: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
i am not even happy over this news sef....i still feel sad somehow.......i like igbos.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by alizma: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
k
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by millionaireman: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Buhari, people now make caricature of your government.

Every Dick. Tom and Jerry wants to negotiate with Buhari government. Why? Because Buhari said there is nothing to negotiate about Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhhahahhaahahahahhhahahahha somebody please help I want to faint for laugh; not because of the pre-cooked lies but for the uninteligent arrangy grin grin grin abeg mek I reserve the remaining energy to endure tomorrow hunger

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by immazion: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
i can't stop laughin just cos kalu refuse to back out or sell out that cos all this rubbish. i really thank nnamdi kalu for openin our eye also he made us very wise now so FG stop those child's play oh.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Deepfreezer(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Funny APC government.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Walelavender(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
When money has changed hands. Divide and rule. Biafra nosediving.....
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by millionaireman: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
cheruv:
The fourth one is coming out tonight.... grin

Seriously this group looks like one of those FG antics... Nnamdi Kanu is the first Igbo I've seen that's not shaken by money...and he's paying for it with imprisonment undecided

Buhari should settle these other rouges like it settled uwazuruike so that they can have their seat....its very clear they're hungry undecided

Can't imagine anyone who said he had spent money to sponsor Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu's belief sponsors him. His beliefs are the beliefs of millions of well-informed Igbos, not these Igbo almajiris that call themselves New IPOB this.New IPOB that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Fight2Finish: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
juman:
Anything "Reformed something" is a branch of APC party.

My dear you have brain. Afonjas are really so gullible, the same government that's firing propaganda from all cylinder is making them to suffer, smile and shout hanka dede. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Doghari: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
thedarkside:
[s]

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!.....really,this could really happen..! grin

how many igbo-muslims do we know sef that believe in the biafra-ideologie??...the ipobians never asked questions,,,,

nigeria they liked to call zoo was already here,before ipob existed!!!!!....

you are going to harm yourselves like the shia...[/s]

you have never been coherent in all your comments? Are you writing from Aro mental facility? this morufudeen sef. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by immazion: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
pls this lie shows there is hope in what our director is fightin for thump up for you ABLE DIRECTOR. Apc govt. lie are like

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by chiefobdk(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by osusuallstars: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Cowards, Buhari antics and Lai Mohammed cheap propaganda. AM IN Aba the main place where it is happening as far a Biafra agitation is concerned. Every thing here is lie lie lie lie. If Kalu is interested in his pocket, he would have gone back to UK since. IPOB led by Kalu till death do us part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by free2blast(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hahahaha! Nna kwich kain dlama be dis wan? Yesterday na TRIPOB, and today e don turn to RE-IPOB. You people should make up your mind because tommolo now we will hear its now TOMBOIPOB!
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by kasheemawo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Shataaap, I'm your senior in that game, create Facebook pages talk to your self and send us crappie to read. Are you not tired? Which faceless group are you going to form tomorrow? maybe YORUHAU IPOB?
. Thrash
Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by Michel2013: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
we are watching how this cluelessness nigeria govt led by dullard bubu is disgracing herself by creating ghost groups like reipod and tripod but we are waiting for them to burn Biafra flag as they said and we will burn nigeria flag publicly in front of nigeria embassies across the world.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu by wtfCode: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bubu4Sea:
All this propaganda that IPOB is splitting and every Northerner & South-Westerner is happy,
shows that Nigeria need the IPOB people.

better beg them oh!

Because even the dullard said that everybody is entitled to self determination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH8f03aPb6Y

IF UNA NO NEED THEM, WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING THEM?
DO YOU FIGHT TO KEEP WHAT YOU DONT NEED?

WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS IS PROPAGANDA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Drinking Joint In Jos, Kill 10 People / Peter Obi In Abuja For Labour Party Retreat / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.