Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) (63584 Views)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
How I killed my girlfriend – 22-year-old Ondo Poly student

A twenty-two year-old Student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) in Ondo State, Chukwudi Oweniwe has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend, Miss Nifemi Adeyeye in a bush at Ilu-Abo, in Akure North local government area of Ondo State early this month.
Chukwudi and Nifemi were both Part-Time students of the department of Science and Laboratory Technology (SLT).

The suspect, who lives in Ayede-Ogbese was said to have invited the deceased to his place from their school and subsequently lured her into a bush in Ilu-Abo and killed her.

He was alleged to have performed some ritual activities on her late girlfriend.

However, when Chukwudi was speaking with reporters at the police command in Akure, the state capital when he was being paraded, he confessed to the crime but denied using the lady for ritual.

He narrated how he killed the lady saying “I invited her from Owo to Akure and after introducing her to my parents, I lured her into a bush and strangled her, leaving her body in the bush.

“On the second day, I asked a commercial motorcycle rider to take me to the bush where I left her; I observed that she was not dead and I used a stoned to hit her head and she died immediately.

“My parents became curious when they did not see her and I was arrested by Police in Ayede Ogbese and from there, they transferred me to anti-cultism in Akure”.

When asked why he killed her girlfriend, Chukwudi said he did not know the spirit that came on him and that it was when he killed her that he realised that he had committed a sin.

He also denied being a cultist.

He said they had been dating since February this year and that she had never cheated on her.

The State Police commissioner, Mrs. Hilda Ibifuro-Harrison said Nifemi’s remains were recovered in the bush by men of the Special Anti-cultism squad.

She said the police were still investigating the matter to unravel the suspect’s action.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/killed-girlfriend-22-year-old-ondo-poly-student/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
When asked why he killed her girlfriend, Chukwudi said he did not know the spirit that came on him and that it was when he killed her that he realised that he had committed a sin.

He doesn't know the spirit?
He'll know when he gets to Kirikiri.
He realised he committed a sin when he killed her_ the first time? or the second time he came to finish it off by hitting her with a stone?

This one is a killer, mad man, possessed or all.

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Bravemargai(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
The guy must be mad o

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Plolly(f): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
He needs to be transferred to a psychiatric ward ASAP angry lipsrsealed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
U claimed not to be a cultist but can kill someone, i wonder if a sane person can do that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN Over to them Afonjas shocked shocked shocked shocked

Spirit caused by Poverty/ hardship , End time is near

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
He need not to be taking to psychiatric ward but to kirikiri straight
CrazyQuinn:
He needs to be transferred to a psychiatric ward ASAP angry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by ijustdey: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
He was alleged to have performed some ritual activities on her late girlfriend

girls be careful of whom you date......

he might be a ritualist like this guy who doesn't value or add value to you.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by TrollTrap: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wawu
Seems the in-thing now is Lure...I've read 2 'Lure' topics on here today alone. Lure this lure that now you've been lured to the topic

RIP to the dead tho. This could happen to anyone, beware, be warned don't fall a victim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
It's a sad country
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by engrjosefz(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Haa!
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by veekid(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
People wicked o
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by sladimeji(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
odaran
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Am just here to check name... Not disappointed after all...

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by ipreach: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Who have bewitched you, young man?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
WTF shocked shocked
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by buffalowings: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/killed-girlfriend-22-year-old-ondo-poly-student/

Good that his parents raised the alarm

Or else I would have been writing rubbish
here

Like name checking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by McCarlito(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
There's something this young man is not saying.. ..
He's not possessed so let's leave the devil out of this case.. .
From introducing the young lady to his parents to luring her to a bush and strangling her; only for him to board a bike the next day to the crime scene to finish her up..
He must be a DEMENTED FELLOW

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by akinyemi1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Child of satan
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by henrydadon(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
more wolf in sheep clothing are showing their true colours these days

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hang him on a tree! why some people wicked na

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by agwom(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
cry
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Raxxye(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why are men so full of evil these days?
She didn't cheat on you, she didn't wrong you, but you just chose to kill her. You even went back the second day, and on noticing she hadn't died, you used a stone to smash her head!
May you never ever be forgiven, and may your body and soul rot in hell's hottest part!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by henrydadon(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
naija1stpikin:
here to check name

Not disappointed

u lack brain.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by irunoko(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Smh. Who do WE trust now undecided
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
reporting live for sambisa forest i came here to check name make i type fast.............name checker come and see[b] Chukwudi Oweniwe [/b] na our brother again i no tell u

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by superfelix: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
chaii
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by henrydadon(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
there is surely a motive behind this act..

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Dabigbroda(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN Northwest regional Manager reporting for duty.
Those flattiesss at it again undecidedundecided

Something is wrong with the people living in this country, human lives are no longer valued. undecided

The funny thing is that you get to hear such bad news on a daily basis.

God please forgive us our sins.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Stabs Father, Clement Okibe & Mother, Toyin To Death In Lagos / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) / Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.