Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) (63590 Views)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by henrydadon(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
reporting live for sambisa forest i came here to check name.......name checker come and see[b] Chukwudi Oweniwe [/b]

oh so it only igbo people that kill ..well i no blame u nah ..

seun isnt taking this tribal war going on nairaland seriously
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by iaminspired: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Name checked
Our Israelites brother
Chukwudi Oweniwe

Reporting from BROWN ROOF COMPANY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Jonwesley(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
And the girls keep going to meet their death all to please a fool. Girls are being killed like chickens. It's getting too cheap to kill these days. Haba!
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Big lie he must have killed her for selfish reason... Rot in hell
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by ERockson: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is only ibo ladies that use to have genuine love for Yoruba men but It is unfortunate Ibo men love yoruba ladies to kill them
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by GlitzG: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na naija economy cause am. Maybe e dsnt want d girl to b a liability in dis hard economy grin grin

But truth b told, some pple r jus naturally wicked. Inbiult wickedness. And d girl go Ey think say she Don c future husband...too bad
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm just speechless.

Please babes be careful where you go with your bae and always have a self defence tool with you like pepper spray, small hunting knife and any other thing...some guys are demons in human flesh
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Gkemz: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
He's a bloody hell liar. He still hasn't confessed why he killed his gf but looking at his, you need not to be told he's a bloody cultist.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by naija1stpikin: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
henrydadon:

u lack brain.

for checking name or for not being disappointed? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bravemargai:
The guy must be mad o
big time madness...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Mrjosaphat: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Slimflame(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chai Buhari....
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by onilanre(m): 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Devils advocate. Go and rot in jail
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by eleko1: 7:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry sad sad sad sad angry sad sad sad angry angry sad IPOB are criminal sad.kill that hopeless bastard angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by olu1759(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Referees/mods here don't give yellow cards before red cards,nawa ooo,just got back from suspension.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Fourwinds: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

He doesn't know the spirit?
He'll know when he gets to Kirikiri.
He realised he committed a sin when he killed her_ the first time? or the second time he came to finish it off by hitting her with a stone?

This one is a killer, mad man, possessed or all.
u have said what is in my mind
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Anabel(f): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
As if trying to kill her the first time wasn't enough, he went the following day to finish it off. He's obsessed with taking lives. If he's not sent to prison soonest, he will do it again

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by drake2(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bravemargai:
The guy must be mad o
nah Owo+Ogbese Weeds

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Anabel(f): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
I carry my scissors always in my bag. Any madman try me, I go enter him future one time with the tool. Imagine this lunatic killing his girlfriend. Maybe the girl is pregnant and he doesn't want the baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by sirgbeja(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chai!!! when I heard this story on adaba 88.9fm, the news said the lady is a promoter, after her daily sales with the brand company in Akure, she followed her boyfriend to the said town. fortunately enough, she called her grandmum to inform her of her stroll to ogbese, before her mum could ask what she was going there to do, she ended the call... Some guys can be heartless and some girls enh, hmmmm, they need prayers. How can you follow a man your parents don't even know to such place at night? RIP sha

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Berlyn:
WTF shocked shocked

Dis one don pass wtf, this wth...

I just can't trust anybody again
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by summerflame(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
I nicknamed them " The Igbos"

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by yemoxyl(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Eleyi gidi Gan o
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Chrisrare: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmm... too bad. All dis girls wey like free things shuld learn frm dis.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Jacko1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
She ur babe

Ur then lured her

Took her to bush and killed her

This is supernatural to me
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Drdonzeez(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
henrydadon:

oh so it only igbo people that kill ..well i no blame u nah ..

seun isnt taking this tribal war going on nairaland seriously
They must be very lousy and naive to presume everyone from the SS is Igbo..The culprit is obviously from Delta state of ukwani extraction.

People don't have to be impetuous always!
modified'
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by goshen26: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
What else do u expect from a tribe

1 that wakes their father on the bed by kicking him with leg
2 that want to have money by all means

3 that keep destroying the name of our nation wherever u find them

4 that love to dominate any where they are

5 poor Nifemi R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by gebest: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bravemargai:
The guy must be mad o
forget that thing, Ayede Ogbese is a home of igbo, d guy don smoke igbo tire com think say em girlfriend na fowl so e com kil am so dat e go use am make pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Vastjoy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
BUT WHY DO PEOPLE JOKE ON THIS BLOG WHEN SOMEONE IS GRUESOMELY KILLED?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.