Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) (63589 Views)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Udmaster(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
What a wicked act!
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
On behalf of national chairman of NCAN I prayed this will serve as a warning to all Nairaland girls, be wary of CHUKWUDI's likes, they can do anything to get money i heard that they can even go as far as selling their kidney.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by dmediator555(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/killed-girlfriend-22-year-old-ondo-poly-student/

@ OP, are you an igbo? This one you keep using her for his ? ' When asked why he killed her girlfriend...' Take am easy o
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Organs(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
He needs to be transferred to a psychiatric ward ASAP angry lipsrsealed

Psychiatric ward for what?? he needs to be barbecued on slow burning fire and thrown into a crocodile invested river. Most killers, child molesters, madam torturing their house helps, thieves etc all they say when they get caught is that "they dont know what came over them.....
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Qualer: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
See his demonic face sef! Chai! Make govt just gimme the contract make i torture am, walahi i will do it for "FREE"! I go first use razor blade trim the edges of him ears, trim his lips, eyelids and soft parts, after that i go use plier commot all him fingernails 1 every 45mins, then commot 2 teeth every 30mins. I go use mallet break him fingers, 1 every two hours then enter hin toes with the same pattern................The total torture go last 7days, Seven days of "unimaginable" pain is what this demon deserves!!!! Not jail or psych ward..........

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Cadamlk: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
naija1stpikin:

for checking name or for not being disappointed? undecided
grin
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Taryur3(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Stone and set this bastard on fire.jungle justice pls
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by shukuokukobambl: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
NCAN Over to them Afonjas shocked shocked shocked shocked

Spirit caused by Poverty/ hardship , End time is near

You see what the spirit of OSU dey cause? cry
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by naijafella(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
His name?.... no surprises. angry
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by packerdency(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
wicked worldwicked worldwicked world
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Carter4luv(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
he who kill by sword shall die by sword, he who kill by gun shall die by gun and he who kill by strangling shall die by strangling...
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by wizzlyd(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
NCAN Imo branch reporting
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Usherkelly(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
may God have mercy on u, i.m speechless, arrant evil, a man with a dying conscience fear them,
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Usherkelly(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
may God have mercy on, i.m speechless, arrant evil, a man with a dying conscience fear them,
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by osusuallstars: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Don't just waste the court time. Just ask for death by crocodiles. Anu ohia
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by onatisi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
It is time the death penalty is re introduced and fully implemented. These crimes are just disgusting
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by giles14(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

He doesn't know the spirit?
He'll know when he gets to Kirikiri.
He realised he committed a sin when he killed her_ the first time? or the second time he came to finish it off by hitting her with a stone?

This one is a killer, mad man, possessed or all.
stop blabing rubbish here.no be him mama n papa call police. dat a topical example of good parents.

I trust d afonja pple of South was.te dey will do nothing if it is not dere tribe
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by thopman77(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
dis is wickedness why will u kill som1?? U case serious oooo, am sure dat spirit of urs will lead u to prison
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by michakev: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
guy I course u.may u neva see peace for de rest of ur miserable lyf idiot for killing de innocent soul
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
abeg may the spirit go prepare a hottest zone in hell fire for him. ediot
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by wtfCode: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
This mumu don fall my hand.
He might be mentally disabled.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by horrmorr(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bravemargai:
The guy must be mad o
exactly Bro. He is seriously mad
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by yetty247(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
He needs to be transferred to a psychiatric ward ASAP angry lipsrsealed

psychiatric ward in kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by adewalle1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
There's some hidden fact in this story.., "u showed her to your parent" the next thing you take her to the bush to kill.., as far m concern there's an hidden word(s) btw these two statement, i even sense spiritual conji in that aspect. The boy is'nt sayin the truth, one of the third party is a cultist... He must have been possessd by his untimely member. RIP to d victim
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Fact007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
All becuz of money ...
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
igwe must here this,, Igbo now kill people more dangerous than Fulani herdmen,, but u will see them condemming other people as if they r senth,,forgetting dey r even Awawa,, human being pepper sowp eatter,,,..
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by God2man(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Strange world.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Wyttcat: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Well, the girl made the mistake of her life, a Yoruba girl dating ibo in this day and age. I'm sure she was one of those saying ibos online are not nice like the ones they know. How many ibo men have killed or tried to kill their Yoruba girlfriends do we need to warn our sisters to completely stay away from these people, parents still have a lot of work to do. I hope others learn from it.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Stricker321: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

He doesn't know the spirit?
He'll know when he gets to Kirikiri.
He realised he committed a sin when he killed her_ the first time? or the second time he came to finish it off by hitting her with a stone?

This one is a killer, mad man, possessed or all.

Why are you people like this?

Kirikiri should have nothing to do with this matter.

He should be dragged out and shot, simple.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by MrOlihilistic: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
reporting live for sambisa forest i came here to check name make i type fast.............name checker come and see[b] Chukwudi Oweniwe [/b] na our brother again i no tell u
and you tell you will ever win a reasonable thing on Nairaland
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Stricker321: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wyttcat:
Well, the girl made the mistake of her life, a Yoruba girl dating ibo in this day and age. I'm sure she was one of those saying ibos online are not nice like the ones they know. How many ibo men have killed or tried to kill their Yoruba girlfriends do we need to warn our sisters to completely stay away from these people, parents still have a lot of work to do. I hope others learn from it.

Oga do you know how many Yoruba men have killed their women for ritual before?

Stop bringing ethnicity into this.

Personally I recommend that the culprit be executed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.