Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) (63594 Views)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) / Kenyan Student Kills Lover, Hides Body In Freezer (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Stricker321: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
onatisi:
It is time the death penalty is re introduced and fully implemented. These crimes are just disgusting

God bless you.

I can't understand why the culprit is still alive.

We need the death penalty seriously.

I am Igbo and I am so angry right now.

God knows I cannot do police work because I would have shot the guy on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Wyttcat: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
You don't know what you are talking about, so shut.
Many ibo men have killed their Yoruba girlfriends, or friends for rituals. There was a 37 years old ibo who almost used a 17 years old Yoruba for rituals recently. Many ibo women have also killed their Yoruba husbands. It's ibos that are strangling their neighborhood's 5 years olds Yoruba children in Lagos. It's ibos that killed his Yoruba friend with screw driver alleging "he tried to rape his sister". It's ibo that slice a Yoruba boy penis because he was in his house with his daughter. It's ibos that kidnapped 2 Yoruba kids in Ijebu ode school and took them to Eboyin. It's ibo that kidnapped 2 Yoruba children 2 weeks ago. Keep lying to yourself. The evil is one sided, the hatred from Ibos is real, but you can bury your head in the sand and pretend you don't know.
Stricker321:

Oga do you know how many Yoruba men have killed their women for ritual before?

Stop bringing ethnicity into this.

Personally I recommend that the culprit be executed.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by rasheedmalik113: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
u committed mother case omo u wll suffer inside prison···
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Headmaster055(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
I know dis guy very well, he lives in success villa same villa and department with my gf....neva knew he was such a person......I really pity him.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by dryyansh1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
I served in ogbese. That is the centre of igbo (weed) in the whole SW. I know this guy wella,his house is not far from mine then na strong guy. Had an encounter with him sometime but I show am say I be Man wey sabi. I was just speaking with a guy I know there about this incident last week.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Wyttcat: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
The people around that place are stupidd. You just don't hand people like this to the police. He used the girl for ritual but it didn't work. He should have been given a jungle justice immediately.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Christian Igbo Killer/Ritualist. Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Her crime: loving and trusting u soo much. U ll rot in hell, cos that's where u belong, imagine-----on the second day u went n completed ur killing, guess u r raving mad, I believe there's a demon within tormenting u. Nna u go rot for hell.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
psychopath. If let loose, he'll definitely kill again and again.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Pylony(m): 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Humanities cup is getting filled up by the day, evil every were you turn.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wickedness, must you act your name. You did bad.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by SonyObsessed: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sadist and tribalistic. Get a life.

Wyttcat:
You don't know what you are talking about, so shut.
Many ibo men have killed their Yoruba girlfriends, or friends for rituals. There was a 37 years old ibo who almost used a 17 years old Yoruba for rituals recently. Many ibo women have also killed their Yoruba husbands. It's ibos that are strangling their neighborhood's 5 years olds Yoruba children in Lagos. It's ibos that killed his Yoruba friend with screw driver alleging "he tried to rape his sister". It's ibo that slice a Yoruba boy penis because he was in his house with his daughter. It's ibos that kidnapped 2 Yoruba kids in Ijebu ode school and took them to Eboyin. It's ibo that kidnapped 2 Yoruba children 2 weeks ago. Keep lying to yourself. The evil is one sided, the hatred from Ibos is real, but you can bury your head in the sand and pretend you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Wyttcat: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Foolish olodo, telling the truth is not sadism. You are the true sadist and have been exposed as equally blood thirsty as Hausa-fulani. Now go and rot in hell.
SonyObsessed:
Sadist and tribalistic. Get a life.

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by babooshka: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wow! So this issue hit nairaland finally? I know the cousin of this lady who happens to be my collegue here in pastoral training. The worst of all is that the girl is the only child of her parent. Its so so painful when i heard about the issue. The guy wanted to use the girl for money ritual but what am happy about is that the mother of the guy supported that he should be killed that the girl has been good to her that the bra she was wearing was bought by the girl....inshort the guy is a devil in human skin.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by jay7(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Things are happening
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

He doesn't know the spirit?
He'll know when he gets to Kirikiri.
He realised he committed a sin when he killed her_ the first time? or the second time he came to finish it off by hitting her with a stone?

This one is a killer, mad man, possessed or all.
kirikiri ke or firing squad? angry angry angry
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Ngozi123(f): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Eco2580:
On behalf of national chairman of NCAN I prayed this will serve as a warning to all Nairaland girls, be wary of CHUKWUDI's likes, they can do anything to get money i heard that they can even go as far as selling their kidney.

This post would make sense if the Igbos as a whole were the major tribe involved in the ritual killing business. We all know that they aren't though... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by JBoss25(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Raxxye:
Why are men so full of evil these days?
She didn't cheat on you, she didn't wrong you, but you just chose to kill her. You even went back the second day, and on noticing she hadn't died, you used a stone to smash her head!
May you never ever be forgiven, and may your body and soul rot in hell's hottest part!
LOOOOOOL
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 26, 2016
A perfect case of when JUNGLE JUSTICE cannot be faulted!...d demon deserves instant capital punishment!
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by kid7soccer(m): 1:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Two things 1) fast money 2) ur village people don dey use remote control dey press button
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by MikeB3(m): 3:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm...... Wetin dey enter young guys heads like this?
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Nathkem01(m): 4:38am On Aug 26, 2016
RUGIPO........Na bad guys dey dia
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by AROZIBE: 5:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2016
This one go dey shout islamabad on nairaland now he has killed his girlfriend. Christianityisbad.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by Cinderelly(f): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Folafikemi:
Am just here to check name... Not disappointed after all...
You know him?...#Curious
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by babaireti(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2016
When a Yoruba Lady find love not in a fellow tribesman but in an Ibo Guy,then she is destined for doom,a lesson to my sisters: a word is enough for the wise. however,RIP to the dead.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by justmenoni: 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
He said they had been dating since February this year and that[b] she had never cheated on her.[/b]

Naija journalism is so wack these days.
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by hollowpot15684(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
hahaha chukwudi why
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by holyeye1989(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2016
He is not mad,no spirit hol am. He suppose to rot in jail. As em go back for the second time show say em know wetin em dey do
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by jacy67(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2016
This NCAN gibberish is getting boring already! Can't you guys see things the way they really are without being tribalistic and all? Evil can never be good just because someone from you tribe was involved. Wake up, so called NCAN members!
Re: Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) by olyjane: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
who do we trust now? end time is here.. God protect us from our unfriendly friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.