Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri (23798 Views)

Buhari should make Jonathan’s mistakes, says Omokri / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
blueto:
when will these people stop attributing Jonathan's success to oil boom and reason with logic?. Nigeria experiences a highly organised and proficient govt under Gej, and his govt made good use of both Human and financial resources for good achievements. For instance, The high technocracy of Jonathan's govt ensured that Conclusive Elections were held, it didn't require ‘oil boom’ for such goal to be attained, it requires good staffing system and assigning people with integrity and dexterity to do the job perfectly.

Buhari should have been able to conduct conclusive elections irrespective of the oil price and supply status.

I now see how you guys reason,so you mean the same power play and factors that graced the Jonathan government is still at play in Buhari's administration.

Your comparison and one sided reasoning or logic is akin to either a school boy or an overzealous "growing adult" who can't differentiate between realities and expectations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by shamecurls(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
This man is pathetically shameless and empty. In a civilized clime he should be going through retribution and penance.

If the above stated achievements of GEJ by Reno Omokri is the only bragging rights of the Jonathan administration in the era of oil boom then the past military government should be applauded.

Brilliant!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by shamecurls(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

I now see how guys reason,so you mean the same power play and factors that graced the Jonathan government is still at play in Buhari's administration.

Your comparison and one sided reasoning or logic is akin to either a school boy or an overzealous "growing adult" who can't differentiate between realities and expectations.

Have mercy please!

You nailed the Blueto dude to Calvary

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by link2ok(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
1freshdude:

Is there no limit to your folly? your ignorance irritates me.
Ah you know what a budget means and how funds for financing is sourced...but once more you miss the point! If you propose to take a loan to augment other sources of your income to finance a venture, but along the line you make more money from other sources of your finance than envisaged. Do you in your wisdom still go ahead to take loans that accrue interest to offset your recurrent cost? No wonder you are not fortunate!
If your schools are so poor dont you watch finance discussions on local stations or have access to some sound finance literature? Kid, the previous government had no business taking loans to pay salaries when it raked in absurd revenue from oil. The loan was not even used to undertake any capital project but to pay salary..imagine...dont worry they will go and print money to pay you people with time!

You have some unlearning to do boy...you must not finance your budget with loans!

Cant you make a point without using abusive words. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by lordkhalifa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
we need to hang bughari in a gallow and stone him to death.... buffoon

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Dagaya(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Even if oil is sold at 200USD per barell, Buhari and his cohorts would still drive us into recession.

GEJ is still the best compared to buhari

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Bullet1234(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:
This man is pathetically shameless and empty. In a civilized clime he should be going through retribution and penance.

If the above stated achievements of GEJ by Reno Omokri is the only bragging rights of the Jonathan administration in the era of oil boom then the past military government should be applauded.

Hey! Let's call a spade a spade... with the current economic crisis... I guess majority of Nigerians right now would prefers GEJ administration to Buhari's.
OK let's hear from the masses on Nairaland.

Click like for GEJ and Share for Buhari

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Dee60: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
The fellow who cannot stop spreading hate! He needs to check himself for paranooia and prejudice. Jonathan was yesterday. He had his chance, made his impact but also made some mistakes. Its not easy up there. People should learn to face today and prepare for tomorrow.

The 'advisers' of GEJ fooled him in many ways. First, was the lie that we had the largest economy - based on bubbles and holes. They shared money instead of encouraging productivity. Now, the oil money is not even there because oil prices have crashed globally. Was that a making of PMB? We had so much windfall, but could not save or plan for diversification. Simple common sense should tell some fellows that if you earned all your money from crude, your revenue or income will drop if crude prices drop, and will drop substantially if crude prices drop in that magnitude. So, whats new in that? Anyway, someone once said that you should not expect common sense to be common! people can be so prejudiced that they cannot think straight!

Its just quite hard to see people spread hate and prejudice because they know that our young ones sometimes fail to see through!

Enough of their putred smell all over the place. Enough of evil counsels.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Temptee101(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
1freshdude:

Is there no limit to your folly? your ignorance irritates me.
Ah you know what a budget means and how funds for financing is sourced...but once more you miss the point! If you propose to take a loan to augment other sources of your income to finance a venture, but along the line you make more money from other sources of your finance than envisaged. Do you in your wisdom still go ahead to take loans that accrue interest to offset your recurrent cost? No wonder you are not fortunate!
If your schools are so poor dont you watch finance discussions on local stations or have access to some sound finance literature? Kid, the previous government had no business taking loans to pay salaries when it raked in absurd revenue from oil. The loan was not even used to undertake any capital project but to pay salary..imagine...dont worry they will go and print money to pay you people with time!

You have some unlearning to do boy...you must not finance your budget with loans!
I never wanted to comment until i came across ur post. All ur posts exude hatred, bitterness and more especially witchcraft. You have been trying hard to defend this govt but unfortunately u failed woefully. From all indications u are so damn frustrated, pained and bittered over hard life brought by this same govt yet u still try to defend. Are u not under a spell?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin This Mistake ?? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by jaiyezy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jonathan ruled a. Country that was selling crude oil @ 140 dollars per barrel,depleted a nations savings of 56billion dollars. To less than 28billions dollars,an academic doctor that was not smart compare to retired general and a graduate of NDA and sandhurst and india war college that have fought to keep dis nation as one duriing the civil war, a transparent and corrupt free leader that is buliding infrastructure and 2nd Niger bridge.The fact Nigeria is no more the largest economy in Africa today is Jonathan stupid fault,if he was having vision aand patriotic enuf, Buhari is far a beta leader. Jonathan is a failure and will always be one as far as History judge us ryt..carry on Buhari u are a great and fearless leader that has come to savage Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

You seem to be managing a severe case of cerebral palsy. That's all.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Jidibia(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
blueto:
when will these people stop attributing Jonathan's success to oil boom and reason with logic?. Nigeria experiences a highly organised and proficient govt under Gej, and his govt made good use of both Human and financial resources for good achievements. For instance, The high technocracy of Jonathan's govt ensured that Conclusive Elections were held, it didn't require ‘oil boom’ for such goal to be attained, it requires good staffing system and assigning people with integrity and dexterity to do the job perfectly.

Buhari should have been able to conduct conclusive elections irrespective of the oil price and supply status.
FOI-freedom of information bill should also be added to GEJ's achievement list.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by breakeven: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
eph12:
Reno does not know what he is saying
Get your head examined man. Reno is right on point. All this zombies set.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by breakeven: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
jaiyezy:
Jonathan ruled a. Country that was selling crude oil @ 140 dollars per barrel,depleted a nations savings of 56billion dollars. To less than 28billions dollars,an academic doctor that was not smart compare to retired general and a graduate of NDA and sandhurst and india war college that have fought to keep dis nation as one duriing the civil war, a transparent and corrupt free leader that is buliding infrastructure and 2nd Niger bridge.The fact Nigeria is no more the largest economy in Africa today is Jonathan stupid fault,if he was having vision aand patriotic enuf, Buhari is far a beta leader. Jonathan is a failure and will always be one as far as History judge us ryt..carry on Buhari u are a great and fearless leader that has come to savage Nigeria
You and your dullard president are just looking for were to hang you ineptitude. Like it or not you cannot compare your dullard hero with Gej Who achieved so much for Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Jidibia(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
jaiyezy:
Buhari came to savage Nigeria? I see it as imprisonment . I think u need a brain surgeon to enable u see the high rate of inflation killing us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by a4jasper(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dagaya:
Even if oil is sold at 200USD per barell, Buhari and his cohorts would still drive us into recession.

GEJ is still the best compared to buhari
Really??.....but with d numerous resources at his disposal Gej still had to borrow to pay salaries towards the twilight of his administration....
Even Gej knew reality was beckoning dat was why he was shouting "Austerity measures ahead as far back as 2013"... But Nigerians as usual won't ask critical questions but instead keep hailing the polithieficians. Take it or leave it Gej was an ineffectual buffoon & PMB is a slowpoke.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Dagaya(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
I'd rather have GEJ than have Buhari. I just dont like buhari, i dont like his body language. i dont like anything about him. The stories i read about his time as former head of state coupled with the way he is governing now, points to the fact that the man Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria as a nation.

a4jasper:

Really??.....but with d numerous resources at his disposal Gej still had to borrow to pay salaries towards the twilight of his administration....
Even Gej knew reality was beckoning dat was why he was shouting "Austerity measures ahead as far back as 2013"... But Nigerians as usual won't ask critical questions but instead keep hailing the polithieficians. Take it or leave it Gej was an ineffectual buffoon & PMB is a slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by a4jasper(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dagaya:

I'd rather have GEJ than have Buhari. I just dont like buhari, i dont like his body language. i dont like anything about him. The stories i read about his time as former head of state coupled with the way he is governing now, points to the fact that the man Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria as a nation.

Hmmmm bro........I understand u but don't allow sentiments & hatred be-cloud critical reasoning. Anyway u have a right to ur own opinion. Stay blessed.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Mylove55(f): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
ejilife:
...Dullard PMB of Daura, can you kindly make same mistake that GEJ made that ensured that most people ate 3 square meal daily?
has they be anytime that 50% of nigerians eat 3 square meal?
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Okakanu: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
blueto:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-should-make-jonathans-mistakes-says-omokri?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2194481171
tell them my brother so that they can know how to make a good mistake.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by LorDBolton(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

Azzin serzly a time will come when these pdp bigwigs will be hunted by a vigilante.

India is one of world's largest economies but is plagued by extreme poverty.

US cities are some of the world's most dangerous places to live yet we all wanna go there...why?

2011-2015 the niqqa didn't put forward a transportation masterplan, he didn't toll roads, simply sold off phcn ---something that has instead hurt us badly, ok he rehabilitated train network but is train our problem now? Big NO!

Our problem now is energy, power and infrastructure and he failed in all 3.

What did jonathan do in education?

Buhari has spent 2years and he's making jonathan mistakes and sanusi is very right to warn him.

If tomorrow iran and Iraq go to war automatically oil will skyrocket and we will suddenly forget this problems we are facing because we didn't boot out pdp on time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Dagaya(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks man. I pray we all see light at the end. Sentiments or no sentiments i have to support him cus am stuck with him till 2019 at least. so i wish him all the best.

a4jasper:

Hmmmm bro........I understand u but don't allow sentiments & hatred be-cloud critical reasoning. Anyway u have a right to ur own opinion. Stay blessed.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by monalsian(f): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Interesting,, We So Loved Those Mistakes Gej Made And We Urge Pmb To Please Go Back To Those Mistakes So That Peace Will Reign In Nigeria, There Is Hunger Everywhere,d Poor Masses Are Dying.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by sammhi(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
I have read most posts and I laughed. Each person according to his perception
Truth is we have never had good president because we as a people are not good .
How did GEJ emerge ? Throu OBJ same with PmB
Obj has Nigeria at its pocket . We youth are so dumb that we allow OBj to dictate who to bite or not.
OBj picked Uardua and GEJ as he knew Yardua would die and he wanted to continue control hence choice of GEJ who was not qualified by any standard to be president . Of course , gullible Nigerians voted him .same with PmB .
Both are not qualified to rule as their weaknesses are too grave. PmB is bigoted , poorly educated and hence lack a good vision .GEJ is naive politically and timid . He is incapable of enforcing order or principle . That is his nature . The two men are extremes of bad leadership .
What we should have done in 2015 is to pick a neutral but of course we as a nation can't think .
Obj has this knack to pick people who he knows are failures . Same thing he did in 1979 bringing Shagari to rule who was like GEJ. The result was another colossal failure.
Until we begin to asses and scrutinize those who will be president and stop voting on party basis,ObJ and his ilk will continue to foiste on us nimcopoo as leaders .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by plaetton: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

Oh shut up dia.

Oil boom this , oil boom that.
That song is too stale now. undecided

So, Buhari is not expected to, and cannot achieve anything without an oil boom?
Which Oil boom did OBJ have to tackle the broken economy and broken system that he inherited ?

Buhari and his blind supporters are the pathetically shameless for making daily excuses for his Gross leadership and management incompetence.

Give these guys a trillion dollars today, and watch them blame ghosts and goblins for their failures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
my own is that this is going to be the toughest Christmas since I was born

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by afroLAD: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
2014 - Nigerians should brace for tougher economic times ahead, the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said as crude oil prices slipped to a four year low on Wednesday.

2016 - Speaking on the Chilean saving example, Okonjo-Iweala said: “We tried it in Nigeria, we put in an oil price based fiscal rule in 2004 and it worked very well.

“We saved $22 billion because the political will to do it was there. And when the 2008/2009 crisis came, we were able to draw on those savings precisely to issue about a 5 percent of GDP fiscal stimulus to the economy and we never had to come to the bank or the fund.

“This time around and this is the key now, you need not only need to have the instrument but you also need the political will. In my second time as a finance minister, from 2011 to 2015, we had the instrument, we had the means, we had done it before, but zero political will.

“So we were not able to save when we should have. That is why you find that Nigeria is now in the situation it is in. Along with so many other countries.”

Keep burying your heads in the sand that GEJ didn't make any mistakes.

Maybe you know more than Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by damon222: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
blueto:
In fact, even the certificateless cow rearer cannot make Jonathan's “mistakes” because he lacks competence and overwhelmed by cluelessness and confusion
I tire sef. If apc is telling us that those most powerful and extremely excellent performance carried with high degree of wisdom and inteligence are regards as mistakes, how do one expect Buhari the dumbest dunce and stark illitrate without primary school certificate to carry out those mistakes? Mistakes done by wise people cannot be the same with dullars and the dunce class.
For example, if Buhari is not the most dullest in the world, how come that all the elections he, Buhari has conducted are all inconclusive? Today, I was in Asaba,Delta state, while Osibanjo another smallest sized men were blaming pdp. We were saying these shameless apc people will prefer to remain the same. Lying is in all of their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by CaptPlanet(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
9jalyte:

Hmmm, seriously these lies have been told for too long. I know it is a deliberate attempt to re-calibrate Nigerians' mind on the person and achievements of GEJ, because when you tell a lie over and over again, even the person saying it begins to believe it. Please do me a favour, can you use the same energy to tell us specifically those actions, and policies of GEJ that made this present government not to function. Prove to us you are not being spinned to believe rubbish, tell us in your own argument how and what. And do well do reduce your characteristic foul language.

The guy is apparently speaking on hear say! I was expecting him to explain how GEJ's tenure affected the price of tomatoes.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aufbauh:

I now see how you guys reason,so you mean the same power play and factors that graced the Jonathan government is still at play in Buhari's administration.

Bro forget this silly children, you can never win an Argument with idiots...Just keep doing your best in your country of abode, light up your corner and support who ever you want back home.
We need this current calamities in Nigeria to reduce the number of ignorant and corrupt pawns in the Nigerian Society.
Most of you on nairaland have not known a good life, if you are opportune to reside in saner climes only then will you understand why Events in Nigeria gets some people really angry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors / Nigeria Economy Collapsing Gradually, 60 CSO's Tell Buhari / How Much Is One Litter Of Kerosene In Your Area ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.