Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri (23778 Views)

Buhari should make Jonathan’s mistakes, says Omokri / I Did Everything To Make Jonathan Clean Ogoniland But He Refused – Amaechi / 5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Adedeji2012:

If this apc jazz never clear for una eyes at this time. I am fed up of hoping for a better naija.
**** a condemnation of the ineffectual thieving buffoon does not translate to the support of the present mismanagement by the uncumbent. ****
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by otubujohn(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
1freshdude:

Otu Johnbull or John cow, what ever they call you...I have noticed you..but I don't have time for idiots.
Quote the post of people in your league...I am at a work that pays me 20euros/hr, why should I then spend my precious time arguing with a hungry Stupid urchin?..Ahead ahead Johnbull!

oh yeah. There goes Mr Brainless. Fresh Mr Brainless...so busy making 20euros/hr, please continue. At least you can upgrade you empty corridor head. #spits...# Go to school and get tutelage. Who gives a flying f#ck about what you earn.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
What's exactly your point self bros?

Finally somebody who has some senses....we voted out a clueless thief who created lots of present and futuristic Problems for the country and installed an economically naive nepotist, though he is no thief, but he Lacks the economic know how and is making an already Bad Situation worse!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by sleekman(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
you mean copy copy is allowed? lwkmd
why can't Nigerians patiently wait and see what BUHARI has to offer after all he said he feels our pains so please let him do it his own way
what exactly are we waiting to see? We know the President has so many economic dunces around him otherwise we won't be in this mess we are in today. If we like we can cry to the high heavens, what we are going through we brought on ourselves. GEJ removed subsidy, d govt we elected today fooled us and said there was nothing like subsidy. GEJ and his team made the economy competitive. PMB removed the competition and instead placed a new kind of subsidy. Forex subsidy. In fact the Forex subsidy is d biggest scam in d nations history. I repeat, the economy can never get back on track until PMB makes some very painful decisions.
1. Implement d confab report.
2. PIB must be passed.
3. Full implementation of the Industrial plan of Aganga
4. Injection of intensive funds into BOI, BOA, import-export bank NEXIM
5. Trade bilateral agreements between us and African countries outside ECOWAS, UK, EU, US, China et al.
6. Reorganize our universities and tie them to industries.
7. Workers retrenchment using corruption as a yardstick to reduce our over bloated workforce.
8. Appease our Ibo brothers and tap into their resourcefulness and ingenuity.
9. Marry technical prowess to theoretic beings.
I stop there for now.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by sleekman(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
you mean copy copy is allowed? lwkmd
why can't Nigerians patiently wait and see what BUHARI has to offer after all he said he feels our pains so please let him do it his own way
what exactly are we waiting to see? We know the President has so many economic dunces around him otherwise we won't be in this mess we are in today. If we like we can cry to the high heavens, what we are going through we brought on ourselves. GEJ removed subsidy, d govt we elected today fooled us and said there was nothing like subsidy. GEJ and his team made the economy competitive. PMB removed the competition and instead placed a new kind of subsidy. Forex subsidy. In fact the Forex subsidy is d biggest scam in d nations history. I repeat, the economy can never get back on track until PMB makes some very painful decisions.
2. PIB must be passed.
5. Trade bilateral agreements between us and African countries outside ECOWAS, UK, EU, US, China et al.
7. Workers retrenchment using corruption as a yardstick to reduce our over vbloated workforce.
9. Marry technicals, prowess to theoretic beings.
I stop there for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Ugosample(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
jaiyezy:
Jonathan ruled a. Country that was selling crude oil @ 140 dollars per barrel,depleted a nations savings of 56billion dollars. To less than 28billions dollars,an academic doctor that was not smart compare to retired general and a graduate of NDA and sandhurst and india war college that have fought to keep dis nation as one duriing the civil war, a transparent and corrupt free leader that is buliding infrastructure and 2nd Niger bridge.The fact Nigeria is no more the largest economy in Africa today is Jonathan stupid fault,if he was having vision aand patriotic enuf, Buhari is far a beta leader. Jonathan is a failure and will always be one as far as History judge us ryt..carry on Buhari u are a great and fearless leader that has come to savage Nigeria

Buhari is a BIG FAILURE.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by 1freshdude: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pidggin:
Someone should tell PMB to make GEJ's mistakes, please learn to make GEJ's mistakes so that people can live well, thanks

Ignoramus, there is no need to make GEJ or PMBs mistakes, they both lead to doom!
Things should be done a-right!

How do you praise a man that borrowed to pay salaries despite oil revenue windfall? For how long will the country borrow to pay salaries? Do you know why Osun had little or nothing as allocation for April? It's becus their debt was deducted from their allocation! So what becomes of the state obligations? You guys have a brain for a reason...you know the Rest.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by GoldEnyong(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
If my anger shd remain passive, without eruption buhari shd make mistakes that will safely break this nation into 3. The West and North go together, South East and South south. That's all the mistakes I want .
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
sleekman:
2. PIB must be passed.
7. Workers retrenchment using corruption as a yardstick to reduce our over vbloated workforce.
9. Marry technicals, prowess to theoretic beings.
I stop there for now.
if only u can put it in writing and forward to the President
He has a listening ear
u try
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
deji68:
grin grin grin grin grin so oil price affected the price of tomatoes...hen tell me something....so who is goin to pay 2 trillion loan taken by this gov my broda if u dont know what to type go sleep

That's zomby 4u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Appareil(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2016
EHMIR:
Nigeria had jonathan as president,he was called ineffectual buff*nsad

pmb came on board he is called da.ura dull*rd;dcry

i just dey imagine how moses would ve felt if he was leading nigeriansgrin

baba for don return them back to king pharaohgrincheesy
Funny you O!! I can Imagine the return to Egypt!!
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by ibrokola(m): 3:28am On Aug 27, 2016
blueto:
when will these people stop attributing Jonathan's success to oil boom and reason with logic?. Nigeria experiences a highly organised and proficient govt under Gej, and his govt made good use of both Human and financial resources for good achievements. For instance, The high technocracy of Jonathan's govt ensured that Conclusive Elections were held, it didn't require ‘oil boom’ for such goal to be attained, it requires good staffing system and assigning people with integrity and dexterity to do the job perfectly.

Buhari should have been able to conduct conclusive elections irrespective of the oil price and supply status.
Were you amongst the yam eaters?
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by Lightening: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
This man is pathetically shameless and empty. In a civilized clime he should be going through retribution and penance.

If the above stated achievements of GEJ by Reno Omokri is the only bragging rights of the Jonathan administration in the era of oil boom then the past military government should be applauded.

Please list the bragging rights of Buhari so far after all the pre-election noise. APC is a modern day scam. We know better now.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by MikeB3(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Nice one sir......... Hypocrisy everywhere! They don't know how it is unless they enter into it. Despite a lot of factors against the Administration of President Jonathan he was able to do something monumental stuffs. #GodBlessNigeria
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by dotedote: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2016
Make your research and confirm the relationship between your mentioned achievement and oil boom[i][/i]
blueto:
when will these people stop attributing Jonathan's success to oil boom and reason with logic?. Nigeria experiences a highly organised and proficient govt under Gej, and his govt made good use of both Human and financial resources for good achievements. For instance, The high technocracy of Jonathan's govt ensured that Conclusive Elections were held, it didn't require ‘oil boom’ for such goal to be attained, it requires good staffing system and assigning people with integrity and dexterity to do the job perfectly.

Buhari should have been able to conduct conclusive elections irrespective of the oil price and supply status.
Re: Buhari Should Make Jonathan’s Mistakes, Says Omokri by obiak4(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2016
1freshdude:

Shallow people what do you know...what GEJ did got you into this mess and you want to continue?...if you dont know you are paying for the cheap tomates (since that is what seems to be your problem) available to you during GEJs time now..GEJ was earning like madt from oil and was borrowing to pay salary within that same time and you want him to do what GEJ did? Dont they teach you guys anything in school again in Nigeria? you guys are better off just hawking moimoi or something.. you think the loans your governor takes in the name of the state will just disappear or terminate with his tenure? NO boy, you, your parents, your friends, your community and country would pay back those loans...with your blood and sweat...you can only postpone for sometime but pay you must!
And what has buhari done since he came on board?
They will increase telecommunications tax by 9% are you aware there is a proposed bill
We all suffer directly or indirectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Meets Pastor Adeboye And Sanwo Olu At 67th Rccg Convention / Sambo Dasuki Says He Is Ready To Continue With His Trial / IPOB Approves Army, Security Agencies Sweeping Out Of Criminals From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.