Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Return Everything I Gave You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Return Everything I Gave You (852 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Everything I Gave You by demzylahot(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
This piece is motivated by lovebirds who once had a lovey-dovey relationship that seem unbreakable and by reason of their acrimonious breakup found it wise to throw tantrums at each other without caution, some go a notch higher by demanding for every penny and gifts that was shared while the relationship lasted. This is not just ridiculous it clearly defines childishness in its entirety.
You gave from your own violition, why then are you acting like you were coerced, she altered your brain set up, or even good sex forced your hand?? Return my phone, shoes and all the money I spent on you, these lines sometimes metamorphose from mere threats to violence where the victim(s) are beaten to a pulp and many other unprintable things done to them. If you don't want to part with certain sums, why do it? Stop being a cry baby.
Re: Return Everything I Gave You by Pinkiwinki(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
NICE thread @op. Folks that does that were not mentally mature for a relationship in the first place.
Re: Return Everything I Gave You by demzylahot(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
NICE thread @op. Folks that does that were not mentally mature for a relationship in the first place.
Thanks
Re: Return Everything I Gave You by mekzyjoe(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
demzylahot:
This piece is motivated by lovebirds who once had a lovey-dovey relationship that seem unbreakable and by reason of their acrimonious breakup found it wise to throw tantrums at each other without caution, some go a notch higher by demanding for every penny and gifts that was shared while the relationship lasted. This is not just ridiculous it clearly defines childishness in its entirety.
You gave from your own violition, why then are you acting like you were coerced, she altered your brain set up, or even good sex forced your hand?? Return my phone, shoes and all the money I spent on you, these lines sometimes metamorphose from mere threats to violence where the victim(s) are beaten to a pulp and many other unprintable things done to them. If you don't want to part with certain sums, why do it? Stop being a cry baby.

Re: Return Everything I Gave You by AfroKnight: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2016
Reminds me of a thread on FP some months back. A guy bought an expensive gift for his girl with a loan from his office. Soon after, she broke up with him while he was still repaying the loan. grin He asked whether he should collect the gift back.

Very funny thread.

Anyway, guys should to spend responsibly on their girlfriends. Never buy her things that cost an arm and a leg unless it's her wedding dress. Women are quite unstable, they may decide to leave you 24 hours after you buy that nice car or gadget.
Re: Return Everything I Gave You by demzylahot(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
Reminds me of a thread on FP some months back. A guy bought an expensive gift for his girl with a loan from his office. Soon after, she broke up with him while he was still repaying the loan. grin He asked whether he should collect the gift back.

Very funny thread.

Anyway, guys should to spend responsibly on their girlfriends. Never buy her things that cost an arm and a leg unless it's her wedding dress. Women are quite unstable, they may decide to leave you 24 hours after you buy that nice car or gadget.
exactly bro

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Want Me To Sleep In His Room / How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? / 10 types of Girls You'll date before You meet The right One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.