Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? (852 Views)

British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) / This Is What You Lose When You Walk Away From A Woman Who’s Ready To Love You / 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by intrepid: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Most times its difficult to take that walk.

You have seen the signs more than you can count and you have seen that things aren't just moving the way they should and this definitely isn't going to bring you peace, yet you seem stuck.

Once you have reached a point of considering if you should leave the relationship or not, then something isn't right. Most likely, it's better to take a break, clear your head and see what happens.

A Broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

Do not toy with your happiness no matter what you think.

Listen to Toni Braxton sing you "LET IT FLOW"

If all that this relationship brings you is pain, anxiety, suspicion, sleepless nights, then for your own good, LET IT FLOW.

Be bold and don't be afraid to LET IT GO.

Everything will be alright.

However,this is my opinion. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN TO WALK OUT FROM A RELATIONSHIP?

======================================================================================
Imagine how many universities are in Nigeria...

Imagine millions of students in need of this.And you can help them while they happily pay you.Check out the instructions here:

http://nursescountry..com/2016/10/get-your-job-done-fast-and-also-earn_18.html?m=1
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 18, 2016
grin

When someone is so stupid to leave u, then be smart enaf to let his azz go...
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by saintfellow(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2016
I believe that in life there is a reason for everything.
walking away might not bring you happiness either.
so its better to know why things are not moving fine.
It might not be your partner's fault.
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by intrepid: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
I believe that in life there is a reason for everything.
walking away might not bring you happiness either.
so its better to know why things are not moving fine.
It might not be your partner's fault.

Saintfellow you are very right.People sometimes may not understand why you are delaying or acting like you aren't seeing but,i believe only those in the relationship actually understand what is between them.

it is not always as easy as walking away but ,if it keeps causing pain,it is better to let go,cry and heal up

===========================================================
Millions of Naija students will be begging to give you money for this:

http://nursescountry..com/2016/10/get-your-job-done-fast-and-also-earn_18.html?m=1
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by saintfellow(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2016
intrepid:

Saintfellow you are very right.People sometimes may not understand why you are delaying or acting like you aren't seeing but,i believe only those in the relationship actually understand what is between them.

it is not always as easy as walking away but ,if it keeps causing pain,it is better to let go,cry and heal up

===========================================================
Millions of Naija students will be begging to give you money for this:

exactly.
well said bro.
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
intrepid:
Most times its difficult to take that walk.

You have seen the signs more than you can count and you have seen that things aren't just moving the way they should and this definitely isn't going to bring you peace, yet you seem stuck.

Once you have reached a point of considering if you should leave the relationship or not, then something isn't right. Most likely, it's better to take a break, clear your head and see what happens.

A Broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

Do not toy with your happiness no matter what you think.

Listen to Toni Braxton sing you "LET'S IT FLOW"

If all that this relationship brings you is pain, anxiety, suspicion, sleepless nights, then for your own good, LET'S IT FLOW.

Be bold and don't be afraid to LET'S IT GO.

Everything will be alright.

@Tony braxton, it's let it flow and not let's it flow.
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by intrepid: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
@Tony braxton, it's let it flow and not let's it flow.

Thanks bro.It was a typo introduced there by my phone predictor and i didn't check.

Correction done.

======================================================================================

Imagine millions of students in need of this.And you can help them while they happily pay you.Check out the instructions here:

Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
intrepid:

Thanks bro.It was a typo introduced there by my phone predictor and i didn't check.

Correction done.

I'm just interested in that song...let it flow!!! let it flow!!! let it flow!!!..And this her song, "he wasn't man enough for me"...i just love tony braxton.
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by intrepid: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
firstking01:
I'm just interested in that song...let it flow!!! let it flow!!! let it flow!!!..And this her song, "he wasn't man enough for me"...i just love tony braxton.

Ol boy, e be like say we be same o. Those are just her two songs I like and I play" Let it flow "all the time.

I guess it was written by BabyFace, but rendered by Toni

Meanwhile, Toni is not too well now. Been in the hospital diagnosed with Lupus
Re: How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
intrepid:

Ol boy, e be like say we be same o. Those are just her two songs I like and I play" Let it flow "all the time.

I guess it was written by BabyFace, but rendered by Toni

Meanwhile, Toni is not too well now. Been in the hospital diagnosed with Lupus
O my holy sh!t, may nothing happen to her...that's how we lost whitney and uptill today i'm still crying for her demiseembarassed…to worsen issues her daughter later joined herembarassed

(1) (Reply)

10 types of Girls You'll date before You meet The right One. / Guys How Do You Cope With Stingy Friends / If You Know About Her Past, Will You Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.