Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" (59729 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Oguta1stSon: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Abagworo:
The most gullible people in believing nonexistent things are Africans. Nothing like ghost exists.

On the other hand I do wonder what Rochas Okorocha did to some Mbaise people that they keep wishing him death. Ihedioha lost not because of Okorocha but because he made the election seem like Mbaise vs rest of Imo making even Owerri people angrily vote for Rochas instead of Ihedioha. 2ndly PDP cheated Ararume making his followers turn their back on PDP. Ihedioha can never be Imo State Governor. Him and his supporters using the media to destroy the image of Imo State will only turn the rest of the State against their people.

You are always talking like a drunk. Below is the reason we want okorocha out of imo state

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Oguta1stSon: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2016
tit:
even the dead have rejected rochas!
Imo!
you see yoursef?

We want him to come back repair what he destroyed

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Oguta1stSon: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Okorocha should not be allowed to go until he fix imo state

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Oguta1stSon: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2016
The new face of Owerri under okorocha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Randy91:
I can't just help laughing....Everyone in my house r just so much laughing hard hearing this news....

he has gone to India to COOK himself.......##Indian cooking is everlasting ###

Thats it

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

E go beta
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by micmarvellous(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2016
He couldn't even credit his so called "return from the other side" (Adele's voice) to God as the "christian" he claims to be.
I sincerely hope the church would stop being fooled by this so called politicians and I sincerely hope his ancestors will protect him, come subsequent times.
"Mbge eriri okpoko abugi mgbe oji eko afo!" (An Ngwa adage)
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Doug07034780891(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Okorocha is a cured to Imo state. He has made imo state to become a cursed state.

Where's Abagworo sef! cheesy

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Doug07034780891(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:

We want him to come back repair what he destroyed

His mission has been completed by destroying imo state with bad roads and filth. Mission accomplished cheesy

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Chubhie: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Oguta1stSon:

Owerri is a mess. We are all running away from here. See Owerri

Owerri is spiritual, Owerri is home!
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Adecks01(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2016
deboysben:
lol dis politicians are funny. Mr rochas I believe it's the first warning. next one will be............

besides where is our first lady or is she not back from her US trip. just asking.
ask again
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by austinbrown: 7:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Why ghost go give this guy only slap na? Em no sabi kill?
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by DAramis: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Indirectly, he has Confirmed that the rumor was actually true.

I hope he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by ezebinugwu21: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Nna men so the slap story is true ha I fear fear,welcomes o o maybe he should be wearing helmet to office now,this ghosts no even fear
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Chigold101(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2016
moshmusth:
That Ghost hand no strong, make Ayilala slap ham if him go come back
grin
Na second chance they give am.
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by mavinkalot: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by ChrisEsq: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Well information says the Ghost is now washing his hands with 'Seamans Aromatic schnap'. Just hol'lon!
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by ncarry: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2016
see the story here: Check it out: http://nowcarry.com
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by mondayfeb(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2016
esuLAAROYE:
Another FULANI from the East.......Mr Ochendo,na true say ghost slap you?
................... Were u see OCHENDO?? No be d mumu Be OCHENDO oooooooo
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by able20(m): 8:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Thank God for the Ghost slap. If Nigeria politicians don't listen to the citizens, then they will get a ghost slap
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by mista2chibbz(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2016
viviangist:

Source http://www.viviangist.com/okorocha-i-went-to-the-land-of-the-dead-ancestors-turned-me-back
Na junior ghost slap am.. d senior ghost dy deal with first lady
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by AuroraB(f): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
This my Governor self grin cheesy

Well 2019 Senator Samuel Anyanwu Imo State cool
Oh well, which Senatorial district did/do you represent? Wanna know. I'm from Owerri Senatorial District and this happy id!ot can't impose his cronies when he's done angry
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by iyke66: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Mrjo(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
daddy apc o ga ekwe?
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2016
AuroraB:
Oh well, which Senatorial district did/do you represent? Wanna know. I'm from Owerri Senatorial District and this happy id!ot can't impose his cronies when he's done angry

You don't know who represents Owerri district? Well he is Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy...Which part of owerri district are you from dear
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Chuksgeo: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

In as much as Rochas ain't performing, your Samuel Anyanwu is dead at arrival. 419ers entering government everywhere. Chai, why are people so gullible!
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Chuksgeo:

In as much as Rochas ain't performing, your Samuel Anyanwu is dead at arrival. 419ers entering government everywhere. Chai, why are people so gullible!

Is there any evidence you can tender here relating Senator Samuel Anyanwu with 419 activities?
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by redsun(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
The useless thief has just wasted millions of tax payers money taking care of his deadbeat self in oyinbo magical land,while his suffering subjects can't afford basic health care facilities like adequate maternity. Women die in thousands on regular basis in today's Nigeria giving birth.
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by AuroraB(f): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

You don't know who represents Owerri district? Well he is Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy...Which part of owerri district are you from dear
Never knew. Sam Daddy? Okay. I'm from Ahiazu Mbaise. So, how do you want to contend with Emeka Ihedioha, if he comes contesting yet again? He was head-to-head with this Governor oooo shocked. How do you want to industrialize Imo? How do you tackle unemployment? Oh, well. It's not a debate but... grin
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Triple333: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
So where are the investor's?
Meanwhile...
Where is Rochas?
https://www.nairaland.com/3310961/akwaibom-partner-singaporean-firm-100
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Doug07034780891(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Okoroawusa is a curse to Imo state. He has wasted 7yrs in office and equally wasted state resources and bailout funds with nothing anywhere on ground to show for it other than bad roads, filth, backwardness, non payment of salaries etc.

Okoroawusa has cursed Imo state

Triple333:
So where are the investor's?

Meanwhile...

Where is Rochas?

https://www.nairaland.com/3310961/akwaibom-partner-singaporean-firm-100

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by uvalued(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2016
abokibuhari:
the ghost only gave him a warning slap hahaha
confirmed
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by wtfCode: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
This man na mumu.
He no go repent now b4 anoda sounding. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.