Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" (59728 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by MrGerald(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Hmmm no money and he chartered a flight. Nigerian governance and wastage.

[b]“I am not in a hurry to die; I will live to complete my assignment for Imo people,"
. Funny man which assignment did he start? Well Imo people know better.

he said. “I went to the land of the dead and our ancestors turned me back saying it was not yet time." [/b]. too much Nigerian movies LOL
Forgotten he has a private jet?
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Johnsown1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ur lucky to see ancestors that slaped u back, just pray that u dont go back again cos u may not see any ancestor that will slap u back cos many of them may die of hunger.
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by babapressy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
The land of the dead?
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Zieristclair(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
abokibuhari:
the ghost only gave him a warning slap hahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" by Chuksgeo: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Is there any evidence you can tender here relating Senator Samuel Anyanwu with 419 activities?

And when did I relate Sen. Anyanwu with 419. Guilty conscience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.