Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing (18853 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour / LASU Sanctions 84 Students For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Rexhenrex(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
ebubey:
r
hafa...
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by redsun(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
That university use to be one of the flag bearers of social justice,tolerance,academic excellence and true mental emancipation. But I am sure it has been taken over now by boko haram sympathisers and due hard religious and irrational zealots.

Why should an undergraduate to told how to dress as if he or she is a toddler?

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by sinaj(f): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hehe,,,exam is next 2weeks in u.j
jeeeeez!

Daz bad lol

Extra year for dem
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Yommy247(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
Christian girls always exposing their bodies. Religion of nudity.
another waste sperm
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by chidiillah(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Unijos action is commendable. university students are now forgetting the purposes of being in school. nice one. I hope other institutions will emulate this.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by ebubey(f): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hafa...
i dy... i know say i go see u hia
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by ebubey(f): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hafa...
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2016
redsun:

~

Because when he or she gets a job he or she would be told by his company how to dress....

Like a toddler..... wink

I work in the private sector. We have a dress code where I work....so if I come to work in T-shirt and jeans....I may have to look for another job.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by sidnen: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
They were duly served,that is sharia.Is unijos using sharia law?
God forbid bad thing.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Yommy247:
another waste sperm
the one i ejaculated in your mother
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by deliveryboy: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2016
RoastedCorn:
is it only me or I can't find anything bad in their dressing . . what happens to their students right,aren't they adults?, don't they know what is good for them?? . .how has this their dressing affected anybody's life,how does this curb sexual harassment??
instead of them to focus on developing on school's system and administration, they are doing rubbish . . misplaced priorities.

Graduates are people who have achieved success in both learning and character (it should be written somewhere on your statement of result). So my good friend University is not just about the infrastructure or the administration like you just pointed out.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by deliveryboy: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2016
redsun:
That university use to be one of the flag bearers of social justice,tolerance,academic excellence and true mental emancipation. But I am sure it has been taken over now by boko haram sympathisers and due hard religious and irrational zealots.

See as good moral teachings dey pain this one, what are you missing in indecent dressing?
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by xkxtt: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Stupid girls,its better for them to work naked in search of prick
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Yommy247(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
the one i ejaculated in your mother
u mean ur stupid mom?
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by gemale(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
Christian girls always exposing their bodies. Religion of nudity.
Kindly go & take a loan 4rm d bank of commonsense. Hw wld u lyk it if som1 said "Muslim girls r suicide bombers in disguise; religion of terrorism"? Doesn't sound gud does it? D fact dt xtians dnt wear hijab or burqa doesn't make muslims more decent dan xtians.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Yommy247:
u mean ur stupid mom?
ur mum is a bloody bitch, she has been creampied by me. Tell her i will send her balance tonight.sonofabitch
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2016
gemale:

Kindly go & take a loan 4rm d bank of commonsense. Hw wld u lyk it if som1 said "Muslim girls r suicide bombers in disguise; religion of terrorism"? Doesn't sound gud does it? D fact dt xtians dnt wear hijab or burqa doesn't make muslims more decent dan xtians.
i am not suprised at your level of fuckery,God made a mistake creating you. We have tried buying you a brain but your model isnt available.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by seguntijan(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
FEMI ADEYEYE FACES 4SEMESTERS RUSTICATION FOR FACEBOOK WRITE UP IN UNILAG
By admin - August 24, 2016 0 54
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
FB_IMG_1471998057523 A student of University of Lagos identified as
Adeyeye Olorunfemi of the Faculty of Environmental Sciences has been rusticated for 4 semesters,
that is two years academic year for criticizing
the management of the institution. Among
other students suspended were the Students
Union President, the General Secretary, the
Financial Secretary, the Sport Secretary, the
Speaker of the parliament, and other student
leaders who participated in the peaceful
protest of April 6th and 8th 2016, which led to
the suspension of the Students Union.
However, among all the Students rusticated,
Adeyeye Olorunfemi’s case is unique.It’s unique
in the sense that, he is suspended for merely
criticizing the leadership of the institution on their inability to manage
situations as “democrats”. In an article he wrote tilted: The
Senate of the University of Lagos; a
Conglomeration of Academic Ignorami , which
was published on Facebook and shared for 16
times. /button]

(read article….)

The Senate of the University of Lagos; a Conglomeration of Academic Ignorami.

The University of Lagos prides itself as a cosmopolitan University and over the years has maintained the status quo of excellence among her peers in Nigeria and the world at large. I promise not to make this BOMB as lengthy and circuitous as my last post on this medium. I will also make it as lucid as possible.
I mentioned in my last article WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THE GREAT NIGERIA STUDENTS the jejunity of the Mission statement of the UNILAG,Hardly had I finished the article when the whole statement of mine started receiving fulfillment .One would call me a prophet!.
I now see the reason for the backwardness of my Nation, we blame those at the corridor of “power” forgetting those at the corridor of “education”; the corridor of “common sense “.I am a discussant of History and it has made me realise that from time immemorial, whenever there is problem in the society ,tertiary institutions are places of solace,they are citadels of solutions. Government would go to schools to consult undergraduates, lecturers; professors as they posed to be the backbone of the society. Now, Nigeria is in shambles, the economy is crumbling, where is Dr Nduibisi Nwokoma of the Economics department?, Buhari is still waiting for your economic model computation and those econometrics rubbish theories you teach your students. Prof. G.L Oyekan!.., there is infrastructural decay!. Prof. Idoro Godwin, buildings are collapsing and projects are poorly handled!. This is not project planning class where you come to disturb students with your unending battery of questions e.g What is Objective? ..answer- Objective is ….Question 2- What is “is”?. What a comedian! .
Vice Chancellor sir!, you remain a first class Chemical engineering graduate from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife.What has happened to the Great Ife in you!. Our power generation is deteriorating and you are alive . The Nation’s investment of knowledge on you to make you a scholar is a WASTE. Your first class honours degree is the true definition of a FIASCO.
That’s by the way,the protest that led to Senate’s resolution to dissolve the Student Union and the forceful blood covenant Oath-taking was a peaceful one. One that started on a calm note with the intention to end in a day only if the DSA or VC came to talk to the students during the act. The Egocentricity of an African man would not just allow them to come, They are PhD holders. I call them ACADEMIC IGNORAMUSES! .
The irresponsibility, insensitivity and irresponsiveness to the welfare of the students of the VC and his misMANAGEMENT have shown that they are all misfits when it comes to parenthood.
They all stood up when the former mistake we had as president tried to rename Unilag to Maulag because the brand UNILAG gives them the pride they need to sleep with any girl-student and admission-seekers effortlessly. These are the goings-on in Unilag, let the world know!. The likes of Ogbinaka Karo were ready to tear down the nation if the renaming was not revoked. Now,this is our own issue; Welfarism, we can’t find them. Are they telling me that the Name issue is greater than Welfarism. Is the aesthetics of a building more important than the structural stability? , If you don’t know, go ask the MD, Lekki Gardens.
My secondary school teacher once told me that during his days at the University of Ibadan, they protested when the chicken on their breakfast meal was reduced to 1 instead of the usual 2. For Christ’s sake ,was it this same Nigeria? .We never asked for all these things Bello and his cohorts enjoyed,all we asked for was water/light and all we could get from a sensible Senate is the threat of expulsion. Are there no “common sense” persons in the management anymore? .We mourn late Prof. Ayodele Awojobi freshly..
I promised not to make this too lengthy but I stand in this era for change as I don’t want to be much too a victim of circumstances because I have never gained anything from this system of education. I learn everything myself just like most of us. My lecturers are too busy to teach but are very ready to threaten you with failure. Where is Julius Faremi? .
I am ready not as Adekunle Gold but as an active citizen for any step they might want to take against me. E e ba mi ni’be. I remain Adeyeye Olorunfemi.
#IwontSign.
#RescueULSU.

Universi[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by seguntijan(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2016
90% of Unilag students will be guilty of indecent dressing... Crossing arms to see what Unilag management has in store for indecent dressing
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by gemale(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
~

Because when he or she gets a job he or she would be told by his company how to dress....

Like a toddler..... wink

I work in the private sector. We have a dress code where I work....so if I come to work in T-shirt and jeans....I may have to look for another job.
A job dt u r getting paid 4 nt a skul u paid 2 attend. After all wt u r basically doing in skul is sit in a class, listen 2 lectures, use D library & write ur exams @ d end of d semester. So 4 ds u need 2 wear suit & tie abi? It's just d prioritization of d things of little import.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by INNOCENT16286: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2016
RoastedCorn:
is it only me or I can't find anything bad in their dressing . . what happens to their students right,aren't they adults?, don't they know what is good for them?? . .how has this their dressing affected anybody's life,how does this curb sexual harassment??
instead of them to focus on developing on school's system and administration, they are doing rubbish . . misplaced priorities.
ladies and gentlemen,you want them concentrating on putting up building(hall and hostels) and allow all these folks to decay as they go astray? To me,what discipline and dedication have just done is perfectly correct and worths of emulation as it entails education,growth and development. Remember that her motto is #discipline and dedication! If I fall victim,do that to me!!!!!!! Sometimes what we want is what we don't want.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by gemale(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
i am not suprised at your level of fuckery,God made a mistake creating you. We have tried buying you a brain but your model isnt available.
Haram!!! U just blasphemed saying God made a mistake. God doesn't make mistakes. Nw y don't u go & slit ur throat d way those wicked, evil pple did 2 dt poor Igbo woman in kano on trumped up charges of blaspheming d prophet (S. A. W)? After all, according 2 some muslims, it's wt sharia law prescribes. Hypocrite.
As 4 my brain, u can't find my model because it's too advanced 4 u 2 c or comprehend. U tnk my brain is lyk dt ur pentium half microprocessor u carry upstairs?
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2016
gemale:

A job dt u r getting paid 4 nt a skul u paid 2 attend. After all wt u r basically doing in skul is sit in a class, listen 2 lectures, use D library & write ur exams @ d end of d semester. So 4 ds u need 2 wear suit & tie abi? It's just d prioritization of d things of little import.

And school prepares you for the job world....among other things.

Ask those of us who read medicine, law, engineering, education, science, theater arts, vet medicine, nursing, pharmacy, even banking and finance.

(Like me who read medicine. For my 400-600 level....dress code dey on ground for my school. Nothing like payment. And if you do not turn up in shirt and tie ....for the guys....or skirt and conservative top for the ladies.....they can send you out. Exams...you must dress properly...or they would fail you.!Ask any dokita you know.).

All those rules and regulations...they are to prepare you for tomorrow...because if you can do it while you are not being paid for it...you would find it easy to do it if you were being paid for it.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Nen1(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
I donbilibit . the first lady by d left has graduated last year from pol science dept. Her name is Filibia. Stop speculating wrong ting.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Nen1(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2016
I donbilivit d first lady by d left has graduated last year from pol science dept. Her name is filibia. Stop the fabrication pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
gemale:

Haram!!! U just blasphemed saying God made a mistake. God doesn't make mistakes. Nw y don't u go & slit ur throat d way those wicked, evil pple did 2 dt poor Igbo woman in kano on trumped up charges of blaspheming d prophet (S. A. W)? After all, according 2 some muslims, it's wt sharia law prescribes. Hypocrite.
As 4 my brain, u can't find my model because it's too advanced 4 u 2 c or comprehend. U tnk my brain is lyk dt ur pentium half microprocessor u carry upstairs?
your brain is a 286 processor no doubt.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by kenny2u(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Foolish bloogers' @OP where did you get the second pic? @Nairalanders that pic was taken during a beauty pageant program in Lagos oh not even in Jos. One of the girls happens to graduate from Unijos 2yrs back... I see' Na so this blogger de spoil pple image. SMH
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:
Lwkmd grin

3months is not bad, I hope they dnt miss their exam.
They can get materials nd read at home

Unijos are starting their exams on 25th of September 2016.
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by sinaj(f): 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
MusaOseh:

Unijos are starting their exams on 25th of September 2016.
it's not fair.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Yommy247(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
ur mum is a bloody bitch, she has been creampied by me. Tell her i will send her balance tonight.sonofabitch
u mean u creampied ur mom? Eeya. take heart
Re: UNIJOS Suspends 30 Students For Indecent Dressing by Rexhenrex(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
ebubey:
hehehe...u know right then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons I Hate The Nigeria School System / LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / Is It Legal To Take Two Undergraduate Courses Simultaneously?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.