Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here (4563 Views)

I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay / Vasline Crew Get In. Sexy Girls On The Loose (hot Pics) / Vaseline Crew Come In (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Hbee1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just came across yorkie_terrier’s profile on IG so i decided to share with you guys, with what i saw there, i think she’s one of Nigeria sexiest female instagram user, what do you guys think?

See more Pics Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/fashion/is-she-the-hottest-girl-on-instagram-photos/

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by ireneony(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
With those stinky legs..ewww..

5 Likes

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by IamLEGEND1: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Not with those weird-looking thighs.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wtf??..Hottest Woh??..With Those Crooked Leqs..U Must Be Sh*ttinq Me!!!
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by dickhead01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is an insult to the Vaseline crew

6 Likes

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by medexico(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
OP you are not well o

I was expecting to see one cream chick

See wetin you show

MTSHEEEW

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mtcheeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by OTENABOBC1(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mtchew...wasted Vas...

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
my eyes are on that phat azz..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2016
dickhead01:
Lol.. An insult to you, you meant.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2016
On behalf of Vaseline Crew Association of Nigeria (VCAN), We reject this offer...

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:
hahahaha, badt girl, so u see am?
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by fuckyouallmods: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

let's see urs pls.
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by boss1310(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2016
na I prefer slim girls with an average booty not these fats being worshipped today

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Op,u and her should gerrarahia.Her legs tho undecided not fine.
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
with legs like crocodile's
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by KOKOwonder(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2016
On behalf of the Vaseline crew world wide we sincerely admire your graciousness, however we will be declining ur generous offer and adamantly urge the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NAME CHECKERS to help us with this.

1 Like

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Qualer: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
ireneony:

Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
damn, with those yam tuber legs?
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by mizzbouqui(f): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Those thighs disfigured her butt
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by Mimidiva(f): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Not with those weird-looking thighs.
lol
Re: Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here by KingZeus(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2016
dickhead01:

Seconded!

(1) (Reply)

My Dark Lips Has Turned Pinkish Within 2weeks..wow / Close kkk / 22-year-old Man Sued To Court After Death Of The Goat He Raped (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.