Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay (2392 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Pussitto: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2017
Few weeks ago , a girl I know to well came to my house to charge her phone , from phone charging she opted to pass the night one day . before then we have discussed / touched some topics especially sex where she told me that any day I touch her whether she sleeps in room or came to charge phone she will call the police and arrest me, with all the born again talks following it. So this faithful day she slept in my room cos our gateman locked the gate. She slept on the bed and I slept on the floor watching movies.. Few days later the news that am a gay/impotent and a small boy who knows nothing started circulating everywhere ...
Please help me on this on, naso some gals life be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by gabinogem(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol... Welcome to Nigeria where any negative sexual experience that happens is always caused by men.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Sunnymatey(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2017
At times when a girl says A she actually mean B.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2017
Lucky you!

If you slept with her nkor, twitter thread ko be "I went to charge my phone and he raped me...#menareSCUM"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Marshalxv(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Women at times can be confusing.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by konkonbilo(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Funny
Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Chuknovski(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2017
she wanted a very hot fauk but you disappointed her, church girls are horrny too, they are human, that's the reason women like bad boys the ones that seduce them and make them do things against thier wish, try to lure her back to your house and fauk her brains out, she will go and tell her friends, that's the best revenge

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by ucheHapers(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2017
So she would accuse him of rape...what he did remains the best

Chuknovski:
she wanted a very hot fauk but you disappointed her, church girls are horrny too, they are human, that's the reason women like bad boys the ones that seduce them and make them do things against thier wish, try to lure her back to your house and fauk her brains out, she will go and tell her friends, that's the best revenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by KardinalZik(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2017
Most women aren't real, and they mean direct opposite of whatever they say. It's just for 'forming' sake!

In fact, majority of Nigerian girls live a FAKE LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Chuknovski(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2017
ucheHapers:
So she would accuse him of rape...what he did remains the best

seduction is an art of expertise, seduction sir not forcing or coercing

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by coldHeat: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Eventually we all will be mocked or celebrated for our innermost convictions, ideas and ideals.

If you are openly confronted concerning the matter then speak the truth about what happened.

If people are talking behind you then that's where they belong; behind you, not deserving your notice or attention.

After all, a lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

As for the lady; women love men that can read their minds or gauge their emotions; well, news flash! Men are not Elyon, so they must speak their thoughts at all times and communicate their minds via actions.

Two things cannot be hidden for long; the sun and the truth.

You can either choose to reveal the truth now or choose to ignore what the gossips are saying.

In time people will come to know the truth.

Kudos for keeping to your convictions.

And kudos to her for revealing her true nature to you; at least you know she isn't wife material.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by PianoWizard: 11:57am On Dec 06, 2017
Pussitto:
Few weeks ago , a girl I know to well came to my house to charge her phone , from phone charging she opted to pass the night one day . before then we have discussed / touched some topics especially sex where she told me that any day I touch her whether she sleeps in room or came to charge phone she will call the police and arrest me, with all the born again talks following it. So this faithful day she slept in my room cos our gateman locked the gate. She slept on the bed and I slept on the floor watching movies.. Few days later the news that am a gay/impotent and a small boy who knows nothing started circulating everywhere ...
Please help me on this on, naso some gals life be
she's an idiot,, you are a real man

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by SDLovers(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Marshalxv:
Women at times can be confusing.

Exactly that REALLY MAKES THEM SIMPLE !

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Les: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sunnymatey:
At times when a girl says A she actually mean B.
not as confusing as when she didn't even say anything but is giving you signals in alphabetical order.... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
lol you have to proof that you get prick my man.why not ask her for a return match.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin Now if u start fvcking every hole when they for wall them go label u fvcktard

before then we have discussed / touched some topics especially sex where she told me that any day I touch her whether she sleeps in room or came to charge phone she will call the police and arrest me, with all the born again talks following it.
OP fear police grin

Follow what most Nigerian girls tell u at ur peril.

OP don’t worry, re match go soon come, she go come back come charge her phone again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Ladies Don't Marry At Their Prime? But After..... / Check Out These Sexy Plus Size Ankara Fashion Styles / i am beginning to think my girlfriend is cheating on me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.