Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies (392 Views)

Advice For Single Successful Guys / A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies by superdanny10: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
Finding a man that truly Loves you
is a game of 'LUCK'.
"Why?" You may ask... but its the fact.
Each time i see people posting qualities that determines or that will make you know that a guy loves you, it baffles me because... MEN are too tricky by nature and can fake those qualities just to get what they want and zoom off.
I know that men can go even more than the extra miles just to get that which we've set our eyes on.
ADVICE TO YOU LADIES:
Don't be deceived even when he is behaving like the MR RIGHT, the BEST in the WORLD or like an ANGEL, the truth is... the heart of man is extremely wicked. When he has met the target he set in you? His true colour will be revealed.
Their target can be to fu#k you 20
times,
-It could be to make a name 4 dating you,
-It could be to break your virginity,
-It could be to break ur heart,
-It could be to MAKE YOU HIS WIFE [if he loves you truly or when you are from a rich home] & It could also be to add you to his on-going CENSUS etc.
On-going CENSUS?
Yes a lot of men do have list of girls they've slept with.. so they are dating you maybe to add you up to that list.
[guys i am sorry for exposing this secret o].
What am i really saying? #It is pertinent to know that there are no yard sticks with which you can
use to determine when a guy loves a girl.
Question:
-Is it too difficult for a guy to
call and text a girl day in, day out?
-Is it difficult for a guy to spend his last cash on a girl?
-Is it diffifult for a guy to buy a girl
expensive things?
-Is it difficult for a guy to buy a house &
a car 4 a girl?................ hell No, its not
difficult!! Men can do all this things and even
more that i did not mention and still
do not love you!!.
Men can fake any CHARACTER.
I'm taking a break here but know
that: FINDING A MAN THAT TRULY LOVES YOU IS LIKE A GAME OF PENALTY SHOOT OUT...... THOSE WHOM YOU EXPECTED TO SCORE MIGHT END UP MISSING WOEFULY AND THOSE WHOM YOU DIDN'T EXPECT TO SCORE MIGHT JUST SCORE THE MOST DESIRED GOAL.
Be Wise!
Re: A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies by Eminembuz(m): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Okay! This is where I come in...nice one at opss! But the polysemy fact still fetch us some truth that is ones perception about a situation determines how you'll handle it. Now picture what have painted..as I will always say, companionship is not about distinguishing between truth from lies but rather is about unifying the two and that's why is always cumbersome. To be candid ops I can see your article is full of freudian/freudianslip. Oooooh! Who is knocking on my door at this time?? Abeg make I check first...oya over to the next. (Bless)!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Breaks The Bachelors Hearts / Instant Employment / The Virgin Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.