Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused (1098 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / She Must Have Been Giving Him A "Tough Time".. / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by reserved111(m): 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why are girls always giving me attention
Do other guys still get this
Is is cos I'm quiet and cool

After my secondary school I was having many girlfrnds up to 30. At a point two gals fought cos of me.
Sometimes girls clash themselves when they visit me at home or at shop den.

During my campus days a very pretty fair gal was all over me kissing me in public and all dat... Got to d extent dat lecturers make fun of us in class.
and at a point she cried for me cos I wasn't giving her much attention. I also had another gal frnd that took a permission frm me to beat her cos she was insulting her but I pleaded wit her.

During my youth service, right in NCCF family house, a decent sister walked up to me and asked me out. Waoo

Now I'm working. gals still keep giving me green light dat it now bothers me so much cos I can't marry all of them and I do pity them.
These are gals that I hardly knw but suddenly they will start to wave hands for me or start eyeing me or start talking to me initiating conversation all the time.
Many of them hav finally gathered courage to profess their love and interest in me but I turned some of them down yet they still call and chat me.

Why I brought it here to share my experience is because it is making it hard for me to settle down wit one single gal and get ready for marriage.
How do I handle this attraction from female folk
Someone said its because I'm quiet and cool. And I look and behave gentle but I'm not a saint though...
How do I settle for only one gal without feeling pity for the rest??
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by SUPERPACK: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2016
reserved111:
Why are girls always giving me attention
Do other guys still get this
Is is cos I'm quiet and cool

After my secondary school I was having many girlfrnds up to 30. At a point two gals fought cos of me.
Sometimes girls clash themselves when they visit me at home or at shop den.

During my campus days a very pretty fair gal was all over me kissing me in public and all dat... Got to d extent dat lecturers make fun of us in class.
and at a point she cried for me cos I wasn't giving her much attention. I also had another gal frnd that took a permission frm me to beat her cos she was insulting her but I pleaded wit her.

During my youth service, right in NCCF family house, a decent sister walked up to me and asked me out. Waoo

Now I'm working. gals still keep giving me green light dat it now bothers me so much cos I can't marry all of them and I do pity them.
These are gals that I hardly knw but suddenly they will start to wave hands for me or start eyeing me or start talking to me initiating conversation all the time.
Many of them hav finally gathered courage to profess their love and interest in me but I turned some of them down yet they still call and chat me.

Why I brought it here to share my experience is because it is making it hard for me to settle down wit one single gal and get ready for marriage.
How do I handle this attraction from female folk
Someone said its because I'm quiet and cool. And I look and behave gentle but I'm not a saint though...
How do I settle for only one gal without feeling pity for the rest??

Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by AnodaIT(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Na wa o

Same thing here but our own na Yellow light NEPA dey give us since last week

4 Likes

Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by jaywise(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Why didnt you check the expired date before taking the malaria drugs

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2016
People dey reason how economy matter wan be,dis one dey hia dey reason woman matter....smh
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Eminembuz(m): 2:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Look! In every actions there's consequency. And mind you nature has it own concoction and that's what I call nemesis..meaning the past is catching up with you and you really need jesus in your life to make things right. Cause him alone is capable to make that your adversity feasible to fix..God help us all.
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Jay542(m): 2:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Na why you no wan show your face make them NL girls no fight cos of you grin Nice One. Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by columbus007(m): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Sumtin must be Strong with u undecided
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by igirabata123(m): 3:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Give them blue light then.
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Kakamorufu(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2016
your matter big pass me o. Make i wait for the elders
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by reserved111(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Eminembuz:
Look! In every actions there's consequency. And mind you nature has it own concoction and that's what I call nemesis..meaning the past is catching up with you and you really need jesus in your life to make things right. Cause him alone is capable to make that your adversity feasible to fix..God help us all.

Note: I don't do premarital sex so don't say nemesis. And I didn't woo d many gals coming to me... Infact I don't hav it on my head to woo a lady or spend on her cos many hav been spending on me, buying clothes and giving me raw cash since I was 17
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by MilesLamar(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
post ur pictures here man
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by reserved111(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2016
MilesLamar:
post ur pictures here man

No
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Hillzy(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2016
AnodaIT:
Na wa o

Same thing here but our own na Yellow light NEPA dey give us since last week
Oga una dey enjoy be dat o, our own na black light dey show butif we on gen d tin dey turn milk colour
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
am confused ooo, but op is there no traffic warden around or why are you still stuck in traffic... prolly the traffic light is malfunctioning...
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Teniolasmart: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmm but i will epp u out

pour 5 spoonfull of palmoil into a frypan and heat until smoking hot

then when d palm oil is 500 degree celsius

pour two spoonfull on half of u face and pour d remaining on ur dicks

thank me after u start receiving red light

1 Like

Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by Eminembuz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
reserved111:

Note: I don't do premarital sex so don't say nemesis. And I didn't woo d many gals coming to me... Infact I don't hav it on my head to woo a lady or spend on her cos many hav been spending on me, buying clothes and giving me raw cash since I was 17
with the economic recession era in these country which coax the citizens to live in an austerity perspective..chai what am I saying self?? Sorry ops I'm not here to split politices. OPS! I really do apologies if it seems patronizing, simplistic, downright and impudently rude. But we can run away or solve a problem when the real problem is in our blood. My advice is if you find out things are not going well with you in life, begin your effort at correcting the mistakes you're rendering and the spirits at which you're rendering it. And note. Fallibility is part of nature because nobody is perfect. BLESS.
Re: Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused by DeLioncourt: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
oga OP...when you dey drive and you dey see green light, you dey ask traffic warden queshun??

dey drive dey go na!!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Use/do To Relax Yourself/brain. / For Men: Recipe For A Great Marriage (with Pictures) / Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.