Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry (945 Views)

Omg! Guys Checkout The Outfit Of This Pretty Damsel....hit Or Miss? (photo) / A Priceless Gem, A Wonder Woman. Miss Twaci / Pretty Lady Seeking A Rich Husband Got A Priceless Reply From A Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by enshi(m): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Yes!!! Its ur day and its another 365 days completed.. .
Kherry my prayer for you today is for God to preserve, keep, honour, protect, and Grant all ur heart desires..

You remain the only girl i came across on nairaland who has proven beyond doubts to be different.. . You made me realize that good Girls can still come out of the media

I want to also use this medium to thank you for all the words of ecouargement, your prayers, and above all your unquantifiable understanding and patience.

Age with grace....
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by ozila(m): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Happy birthday kherry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by enshi(m): 12:47am On Aug 26, 2016
ozila:
Happy birthday kherry

Bro that girl is spectacularly Nice.... A rare gem
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by MrCork: 1:41am On Aug 26, 2016
enshi:
Kherry my prayer for you today is for God to preserve, keep, honour, protect, and Grant all ur heart desires..

You remain the only girl i came across on nairaland who has proven beyond doubts to be different.. . You made me realize that good Girls can still come out of the media

I want to also use this medium to thank you for all the words of ecouargement, your prayers, and above all your unquantifiable understanding and patience.

Age with grace....

angry
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by MrCork: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2016
enshi:

Age with grace....

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 4:50am On Aug 26, 2016
enshi:

Age with grace....

Thank you so much,my handsome
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 4:52am On Aug 26, 2016
ozila:
Happy birthday kherry

Thank you bro.I appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 4:54am On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

No,na camelion colour......
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by MrCork: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Kherry:

No,na camelion colour......

SHAAATAP..goat!!(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2016
Happy birthday to her, llnp

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

SHAAATAP..goat!!(no oofense) angry

No spoil today for me lucifer....no offense

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Happy birthday to her, llnp

Thanks dearie
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2016
HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by enshi(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2016
MrCork:

Why
Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
HBD

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by IamLEGEND1: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Happy birthday. Live long and prosper.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Priceless Damsel.. ... Kherry by Kherry: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Happy birthday. Live long and prosper.

Thankz sir legend

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This? / Story: Let's Have Sex / Wahala Dey... Pls I Need Your Candid Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.