Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? (2170 Views)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / How Will I Knw If A Gel As Reach Climax? / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by willace(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Am in love with this girl she is 18 and currently in ss3. I told her hw I felt. she said I should wait till she is through with sec sch and am ready 2 wait. but I have doubts about her feelings for me of which she said she will tell me abt me one day. I even chase girls away because of her. girls that I will even bleep 4 free sef(some people might say am stupid. but this is d type of girl u bring home and ur mum will smile and say"my son where did u find this type of girl in this generation"). but just because of her I closed my mind 2 dem. am not sure hw she feels abt me, she doesn't call, she doesn't reply my texts.
Her birthday is coming up next week and I plan 2 buy her an expensive gift. wat kind of test can I give her to knw if she really loves me
cus I no wan waste my money o. Most importantly my time or worse chase my future wife away because of her.
matured advice will be very very appreciated
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Buharism: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
No pain no gain.
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by byvan03: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
A test for a girl in SS3, do you mind statng your own age? This girl is a little more than a child , give her some time to grow please!

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Justycxx(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
byvan03:
A test for a girl in SS3, do you mind statng your own age? This girl is a little more than a child , give her some time to grow please!
well said

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
She is 18 na.. just roll with ur age grade..
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
immature post, it looks like you dont really love her rather want to lay her, smh
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Will you come back to share your experience after the test? undecided....

She is still small for ya test....
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by YorubaWoman: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
huh

Omo ti o ti jade tan labe undecided
Iru testi wo na nse ka, ti ile iwe re gan
O passi e na undecided
Baya omo owo si ni arakunrin yi gan

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
op needs an open brain surgery. some nuts have gone loose in his brain (i am still in doubt if he has it) empty skull lipsrsealed.

Na joke i de joke oo no vex. grin cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Fmartin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
At 18 and u guys could say is 'she is small'

op, do u try asking her y she don't reply ur text, call u or text u

by the way Mr op, dnt pamper the girl with expensive gifts.

Claim u ar broke for lyk 3 months. If she loves u nd nt ur money, u will notice through her body language.

Thank me letter
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Cholls(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
my brother

Pull back and pursue some other things and let your attention towards her drop naturally. Act like you didn't even know the date of her birthday and if she brings it up (wish her happy birthday and continue whatever you're doing)

Don't purposely pull it back, she'll sense that as well.
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
YorubaWoman:
huh

Omo ti o ti jade tan labe undecided
Iru testi wo na nse ka, ti ile iwe re gan
O passi e na undecided
Baya omo owo si ni arakunrin yi gan
lolz......... no b small tin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
My guy @willace, she is just 18 for crying out loud.
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by optional1(f): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
My brother no need 4 u to test her to see if she loves you, jst do ur part nd leave d rest 4 her.

Show her love on her bday.

She is in ss3 writing WAEC now nd u disturbing her wit love txt nd u expect her to reply u or call u.
Dont u wat her to come out wit A's all through.

Best u can do is wishing her success in evry of her exams, nd calling her later to find out how her exam went.

Testing a girl to know how much she loves you is not a good idea 4 me.

Good luck to u.
I wish her success in her exams.
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by willace(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
crotonite:
op needs an open brain surgery. some nuts have gone loose in his brain (i am still in doubt if he has it) empty skull lipsrsealed.

u no see hw brain plenty full ur head to d extent e dey come out from ur ears. nose and mouth

I need Matured advice not insults please

Na joke i de joke oo no vex. grin cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=willace post=44559400][/quote] Can't 1 have fun here again
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Ridens(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Tell her you have HIV......
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Tweak2k: 12:45am On Apr 10, 2016
willace:
Am in love with this girl she is 18 and currently in ss3. I told her hw I felt. she said I should wait till she is through with sec sch and am ready 2 wait. but I have doubts about her feelings for me of which she said she will tell me abt me one day. I even chase girls away because of her. girls that I will even bleep 4 free sef(some people might say am stupid. but this is d type of girl u bring home and ur mum will smile and say"my son where did u find this type of girl in this generation"wink. but just because of her I closed my mind 2 dem. am not sure hw she feels abt me, she doesn't call, she doesn't reply my texts.
Her birthday is coming up next week and I plan 2 buy her an expensive gift. wat kind of test can I give her to knw if she really loves me
cus I no wan waste my money o. Most importantly my time or worse chase my future wife away because of her.

Don't buy her an expensive gift.. That will make her crave for your money. If she's not materialtic she will refuse..
how to know if she love you..
1:She would love to everything she say to you.. funny or not
2..She touch her hair often even she's with you..
3..She so much want to spend time with you.
4..She barely ask you for anything like money , cloth.. rarely and not too often.
5...She call you or ask to see you often.
6...She tell you about her future hubby and kids.. And she tells you. She want you to be her future hubby.
7....She appreciate anything you give to her.. even little
8....She stare straight at your eye with innocently.
9....She respect you like you her father.
10...She support your ever positive idea.
11....She's proud of you
12...Thank me grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by seunny4lif(m): 1:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Give her your ATM pin number grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by halfricanadian(f): 1:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Love is an illusion

Its not real it doesnt exist
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by 4C2215131: 1:59am On Apr 10, 2016
willace:
Am in love with this girl she is 18 and currently in ss3. I told her hw I felt. she said I should wait till she is through with sec sch and am ready 2 wait. but I have doubts about her feelings for me of which she said she will tell me abt me one day. I even chase girls away because of her. girls that I will even bleep 4 free sef(some people might say am stupid. but this is d type of girl u bring home and ur mum will smile and say"my son where did u find this type of girl in this generation"wink. but just because of her I closed my mind 2 dem. am not sure hw she feels abt me, she doesn't call, she doesn't reply my texts.

It's too early with her being 18 to say she's they type of girl you can bring home to mama. What does she know. what has she seen (SS3 pupil).

You better wake up! come back here when she successfully gets admitted to the university, spent at least three years away from home and you and she still happen to be the kind of girl you can take home to mama. In fact, that is all the test you need.
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by gabbidonb(m): 3:05am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Love is an illusion

Its not real it doesnt exist
go to sleep; do you know the meaning of love?sorry your heart got broken; you will find love someday honey; don't give up too soon
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by juchris(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Dude,this girl is still 18,just give her sometime.maybe she will prove to u some day that u r all the best for her.
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2016
ma b'aiye omolomo je o angry
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by halfricanadian(f): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2016
gabbidonb:
go to sleep; do you know the meaning of love?sorry your heart got broken; you will find love someday honey; don't give up too soon

I dont need love some day
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Micuilles: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
No tests my dear. Everyone has a price, whether male or female. Just love your woman unconditionally, she should love you back. If she doesn't then go. Love is giving. Sacrifice. Selflessness and more sacrifice. wink

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Abeg carry out catalase test on here
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by enny4real23(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2016
willace:
Give her the twelve tasks of Hercules to test her love for you..... you are asking an ss3 girl out and you created a thread because of that? can't you wait for her to mature a bit? leave her alone let her figure out who she is and what she wants in her life. At the stage she is, she is still naive and innocent and you can easily take advantage of that. She is no more than a child. na wa oo......smh
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Aviero: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Do her Chemical test.. Ediot!
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by demiladegold(f): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
seriously?

undecided

im amazed at your level of intelligence

e gbon gan o..... e ti gbon ju.... u too smart

Ridens:
Re: What Kind Of Test Can I Give Her 2 Knw If She Really Loves Me? by Jay542(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ridens:
Lol. It's not Love anymore

(1) (Reply)

10yrs Old Girl Confesses How His Father Nearly Killed Her With Sex / Wizkid Signs R2bees, Efya And Mr . Eazi On His Record Label ... / What If You And Your Best Friend Had Sex..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.