Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) (39097 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Training In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2016
they seriously need an amphibious vehicle n nt jst using gun boats.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by emitheo(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2016
After this training
Let the battle begin...
I'll be counting scores
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by dnawah(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2016
dainformant:
Here are photographs of troops training in preparation for Exercise 'Crocodile Smile'. The drill, code-named ‘Exercise Crocodile Smile’, which was launched last month -is aimed at training Special Forces and other units of the Nigerian Army in Amphibious and Internal Security Operations in riverine environment and also check criminal activities like kidnapping, militancy and piracy and other forms of criminal activities in support of the civil authority.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/photos-of-nigerian-soldiers-training.html
well person way they born 4 wata and person way come wata no be d same thing.person way they born 4 wata know where deep and where no deep.but person way come go dey daught say,him deep abi him no deep.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
dfrost:

Thought I was the only one that observed it. Can the NA keep away from the limelight for a little bit? Too much paparazzi in everything people do these days.

DonBobes where are you?

Its just training like the op sed because in the real exercise they will be issued proper kits .
but be dt as it may, the NA needs kits. Wat we hv r just relics of the Russian past!
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovetinz:
Desert camouflage in a woodland terrain? angry
It's training that is being done here, not a war or battle being fought.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Does the military know where the avengers are? Where exactly will they be searching for the avengers.You need intelligence to tackle guerilla warfare and not all this childish posing for the camera
Silly question. Do you think the military will tell you all it has?
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Great news....for the criminals. The guys to flush them out are now in training. ... so no need to worry... carry on as usual. In fact... the criminals would bring forward their robberies... kidnappings.... oil bunkering... and whatever else before Crocodile Smile is launched....then go on retreat as the army bombard and kill the innocent and label them as criminals.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Lovetinz(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

It's training that is being done here, not a war or battle being fought.
You need to watch videos of Turkish, Egyptioan or Cameroonian Millitary in training.

Some live fire War Games are more intense and demanding that real battles.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lovetinz:

You need to watch videos of Turkish, Egyptioan or Cameroonian Millitary in training.

Some live fire War Games are more intense and demanding that real battles.
How does putting a desert camouflage while training for an operation in a wooded area affect their performance?
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by aiikman(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
Publicity stunt.....shld dis be made public at all, y nt take dem unawares...u ve simply asked dem to prepare too.....mr buratai abii nah wetin be ur name, hope wen dey return in body bags u dont come and lie to us dat dey were eating up by crocodile...
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
How do u build military attack/patrol vehicle without proper protection for the crew and soldiers?
The boat is a target in waiting, no maneuverability, no proper protection for the front and rear gun men, aerodynamics of the vessel is very very poor. some fisher men wont even use this.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Ritchiee: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lol empty chest beaters!! Example indeed! The earlier you realised the dullard is powerless in stopping the avengers the better for you.

You should stop this joke,sir.I think it is better they dialogue with the govt.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by akulaxx: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Niger Delta Biafran Avengers are not fighting soldiers but pipeline.... note dat
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Does the military know where the avengers are? Where exactly will they be searching for the avengers.You need intelligence to tackle guerilla warfare and not all this childish posing for the camera

You are right but not perhaps in the way you intend. The real threat isn't from ground troops true but rather the NAF four high altitude surveillance planes and it's 12 missile armed drones. These can see people moving about from 12-20,000 feet. They can call in air attacks or even direct missiles and sea borne battery fire to target. The idea that soldiers will get lost in the creeks is old school because combat is now tech driven. The side that sees quicker and better wins. Eyes in the sky with night vision is a clincher.

But, I don't forsee armed conflict in the ND except for occasional skirmishes. The price to pay will be too high and in spite of guided munitions and high quality video feeds, there will be collateral damage as long as militants live among people. I believe common sense will prevail and dialogue and heavy investment in these areas will reduce the sorrow of the NGN800bn for the area that has simply vanished without trace.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by HtwoOw: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fight2Finish:

I hope you will not shout "kill civilians" when the soldiers start missing one by one?

I will shout , it doesnt matter if civilians are involved

Bye now

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by HtwoOw: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Take the war to where exactly? Do they know where their camps are? That is the annoying thing about guerilla warfare.The NA does not dialogue with anyone. Govt is only proposing dialogue because it doesn't have what it takes to stop them

Sorry i didn't realize you had invincibility cloaks and under ground tunnels

but if you must know , Osama in Afghanistan with all the boulders and rocks , he ran

I expect worse from your brothers
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:

I will shout , it doesnt matter if civilians are involved

Bye now
Mpama.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
A prodigal son is still a son despite his "prodigality" sorry for the English I lost my dictionary.
in a nut shell settle this thing amicably.Remember they are still our brothers. Although the protagenius eskusus in their blood makes it an orient meginitities to preadnominical attitude.

No to Force pls.
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by dfrost: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2016
DonBobes:

Its just training like the op sed because in the real exercise they will be issued proper kits .
but be dt as it may, the NA needs kits. Wat we hv r just relics of the Russian past!

Okay. I'm glad you responded honestly. In all branches of military and paramilitary, morale is low. How are you holding up?
Re: Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
anyimontana:
remind mind me what u mean by hall protection,cos trust me,it aint got it

You do know what the hull of a gun boat is , you do understand ballistic classification.
Now use some reasoning , there are design specifications which have come along since the mid 70s and 80s when a whole lot of what is now being phased out were initially conceptualized.

Google is your friend most of this is public knowledge. Unlike the military aerospace industry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Radioman In The North East (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.