Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... (3996 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by chi4ik4(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
SINGLE LADIES!!!
Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?"
Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:
1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.
2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.
3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.
4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.
5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.
6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.
7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.
8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.
9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.
10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.
Think Twice!!!
Why not share this post by clicking on the share button below?
Maybe you can touch someone!
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by biazarre(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2016
hmmmm. gud piece..
but DAT ur no 10....
I will say... Neva beg a lady to love or stay wit u...
if she is truly urs... u will Neva nid to beg...
cheers..
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
All guys are fake undecided

Make una come quote me again grin
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2016
All guys are fake and real at the same time grin
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2016
1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.
this is kinda wrong...

More often than not...fake guys would hang around long enough, seduce you, hard ... so, you'd eventually change your mind and let 'em Into your panties. it's Called A'game!

real guys are the ones that'd tell you straight off that you're way too adorable for 'em to scrap out having sex witcha.
undecided
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2016
grin you love the attention don't you cheesy grin tongue
Fabulocity:

Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by mizzbouqui(f): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
True but I'm not agreeing with all

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2016
oh please!!!! undecided
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2016
chi4ik4:
SINGLE LADIES!!!
Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?"
Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:
2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.
3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.
4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.
5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.
6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.
7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.
8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.
9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.
10. real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.
Think Twice!!!
Why not share this post by clicking on the share button below?
Maybe you can touch someone!

So moronic. Girls don't respect wimps
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Gives me so much joy grin
CrazyQuinn:
grin you love the attention don't you cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant Do you know today is Twaci's birthday? Have you wished her happy birthday?

Thank me later
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gives me so much joy grin
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by chi4ik4(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
All guys are fake and real at the same time grin
elaborate!!!!

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
WindUpMerchant Do you know today is Twaci's birthday? Have you wished her happy birthday?

Thank me later
thanks a million bro, thanks for infor.ing me. youre the man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Thank me later
she didnt post about it in her diary, I didn't see any congratulatory messages to her. u sure say na today. I don compose poem here oh
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Ifakiland(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
Op u never jam correct player....the thing is every gal with her own formulae....but d universal formulae for gals/ladies/women is "if u can make her laff, u can fork her" simple.
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by adaksbullet: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:

his any men his like ur bf or ur dad? angry
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Except them and you.
You be real nigga cheesy
adaksbullet:
his any men his like ur bf or ur dad? angry
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by TIDDOLL(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Guy na Guy...Real Or Fake..especially when he's got a working D. undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... by adaksbullet: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Except them and you.
You be real nigga cheesy
fabrodsity mine suga pie kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. / Help Cure My Craze!!! (addicted To The Ladies Of The Night) / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.