Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. (1045 Views)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by fineboynl(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
Osinbajo is taking trash on air. i am disgusted with his speech.
is anyone listening to the rubbish he is saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by tomakint: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
The fact is Osinbajo is not a born leader with political tendencies. He is fond of appealing to the camera lens of photojournalists with his unnecessary, comedic smiles undecided not when the Country is in such a mess under them. He should go back to his Pastoral work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by Goldmind1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Was he a pastor before?
Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by altim8(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wetin concern me? Next topic pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by BlackSeptember: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
tomakint:
The fact is Osinbajo is not a born leader with political tendencies. He is fond of appealing to the camera lens of photojournalists with his unnecessary, comedic smiles undecided not when the Country is in such a mess under them. He should go back to his Pastoral work.
he was never a pastor
Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by tomakint: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
he was never a pastor
He is!
Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
BlackSeptember:
he was never a pastor
Because he didnt support your thief thief heroes, so therefore he is not a pastor. Clap for yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by abokibuhari: 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pastor Adeboye sent him on a mission to hit the National oyel well.......... Adeboye i hail thee
Re: Osinbajo Is Taking Trash On Air. I Am Disgusted With His Speech. by yarimo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Goldmind1:
Was he a pastor before?
no he was a retired BOXER

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: Diplomatic Immunity / Man Gets Curse Of His Life After Saying 1 Litre Of Petrol Is Equivalent To N540 / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Pres. Buhari Dancing With A Lady Many Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.