Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time (955 Views)

10 Mistakes Guys Make During Sex / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by drizzy009: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
1.Approaching them in the wrong setting

2. Opening with a corny pick up line

3. Making Inappropriate Jokes

4. Approaching her when she is busy

5. Starting out shy or timid

6. Try and take it to the next level too quickly

7. Assuming she’s already interested in you

8. Being too drunk

9. Only talking about yourself

10. Not realizing she’s married/engaged already

Do you Agree with this?
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by dickhead01(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
So how is a guy suppose to approach a girl
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice points!

2nd sensible thread am seeing today!

Am impressed
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by adepiero: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2016
change the topic to ways a guy can approach a girl

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by Ellidude(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
dickhead01:
So how is a guy suppose to approach a girl
Help me ask am oh.
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
drizzy009:

8. Being too drunk

Do you Agree with this?
any solutions? smiley
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by DeLioncourt: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
drizzy009:

so what is the 'right'setting?

what should we use instead?

what happens when my moral compass says the joke is appropriate?

approaching a jobless lady doesn't seem like a great idea to me

I agree with you here.

i've met quite a number of ladies that dig this

how can we know when she is actually interested? will she flip her hair while i talk?

8. Being too drunk
i don't want to assume that you're talking of actual drunkenness...cos...who does that? is there even an acceptable level of drunkenness??

i bet zlatan does this. grin

what if she's not used to wearing her ring yet?? how i wan take know??

Do you Agree with this?
Re: 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time by cooljoe(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
oga seun, we nid a thumbs down icon

(1) (Reply)

Viral Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Finally Get Married! [PHOTOS] / Ladies Get In; What Would You Do To Your Husband If You See This?? / To These Individuals, Is LOVE Really BLIND Or BLAND?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.