Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance (3853 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
From the title of my topic; this bae is student of UNIZIK awka while i reside in Enugu.We have been planing to meet each other for sometime now but due to their exams it could not work out..So now she was done with her exam and she wanted to come as planned more so she planned celebrating the birthday with me...but the truth of the matter be say guy man pocket dry small and i dont just want somebody to be a liability to me so i quickly told her we are gonna have sex when she comes...the bae was like she doesnt want to have sex that i can only kiss her..wtf..i sharply told her i needed the sex(even though i just bleeped two days).

she told me that means she we will not come....i told her that she should agree with me but she said 'no'...i was obviously rejoicing in my mind and NEVER even needed yes from her...because of that she didnt come again and am so much happy i scared her aware with sex..

lesson: if u are a guy and a girl is bugging u to visit u and you dont wanna spend...just tell her you guys will have to bleep..just see her run faster than usain bolt.
ladies and gents what do u guys think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Young03(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
nwa nsukka asadu ideke arumona
banyi ka anyi nno

2 Likes

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by chi4ik4(m): 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
I think you are a child and you acted like one.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by SmellingAnus(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
poverty no good at all... from kissing it can always lead to sex.... anyway maybe God just delivered you from hiv .... just thinking out loud... no offense intended...

3 Likes

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by izaray(f): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ur pocket dry and u still d fine bae? Continue!

1 Like

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Young03:
banyi ka anyi nno
adim oyi keteke
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
And you called the moderators for what? To push this crap to the front page? Fuçking hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by donbenedict(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
We can kiss but not have sex

This is the most hilarious statement i've ever heard
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Tapout(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
different tactics for different teams.....

The last time I tried to scare a lady away with sex, I ended up scaring myself away

3 Likes

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
grin
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
izaray:
bae wetin man picking go do nah...or u fit allow me 'do' without recourse to rewards after
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Azu!
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
poverty no good at all... from kissing it can always lead to sex.... anyway maybe God just delivered you from hiv .... just thinking out loud... no offense intended...
no man is broke...it may just be a matter of 1day; 2weeks;8weeks....i just didnt want to waste money
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by newsphase(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
That speaks a lot about your personality, that you knew that your pocket was dry and yet you still choose to gist her into believing there was a possibility of a relationship..

I think there is something wrong with the girl.... I mean girls don't easily for guys like this anymore

Or do they??
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Ghost21(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
So the word, to be rich, not to look rich never came across you! Anyway I can see you are still a teen who worry about ife ga eme ketaketa, grown men has no room for this your crap, keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by SmellingAnus(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

no man is broke...it may just be a matter of 1day; 2weeks;8weeks....i just didnt want to waste money
i partially agree with you bro...
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Young03(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
adim oyi keteke

IBU onye wë ne nsukka?
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by rockyh(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
SmellingAnus:
pray u av not met a die hard baby who will place u on a long pause just after kissing
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by SmellingAnus(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
rockyh:
pray u av not met a die hard baby who will place u on a long pause just after kissing
Hahahha my bro... I have experienced it sha... Not a good memory for the dickk
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by nwakibe: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
izaray:
See reasoning. So person wey no get money no go find babe for your area. Don't tell me you are one those girls that exchange sex for money.
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Qualer: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
Young03:

banyi ka anyi nno

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by bentlywills(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
So Op , are we supposed to clap for you?
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by chigoizie7(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
All these kids sef.
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by emitheo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Tapout:
different tactics for different teams.....

The last time I tried to scare a lady away with sex, I ended up scaring myself away
How did u scare yourself?
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
From the title of my topic; this bae is student of UNIZIK awka while i reside in Enugu.We have been planing to meet each other for sometime now but due to their exams it could not work out..So now she was done with her exam and she wanted to come as planned more so she planned celebrating the birthday with me...but the truth of the matter be say guy man pocket dry small and i dont just want somebody to be a liability to me so i quickly told her we are gonna have sex when she comes...the bae was like she doesnt want to have sex that i can only kiss her..wtf..i sharply told her i needed the sex(even though i just bleeped two days).

she told me that means she we will not come....i told her that she should agree with me but she said 'no'...i was obviously rejoicing in my mind and NEVER even needed yes from her...because of that she didnt come again and am so much happy i scared her aware with sex..

lesson: if u are a guy and a girl is bugging u to visit u and you dont wanna spend...just tell her you guys will have to bleep..just see her run faster than usain bolt.
ladies and gents what do u guys think?
Hehehehehe, because e work for you, you think say e go work like that for other people ba?...you never jam desperate girls wey their eyes they red like crimson where money dey, as you dey tell her say una go fork naso she dey land gbam for your door step, hehehehehegrin

1 Like

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by keltho(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
U still be kid wahlahi...buh nevertheless,mayb God jux save u from Hiv
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by mhisbliss(f): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
thats why pretense is bad, you should have told point blank that you're broke, but you can't because you d form rich guy

1 Like

Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
This method no de work on every girl, some of them go rush come once you mention sex
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Artistree: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

adim oyi keteke
Nsukka banyi asumarugede...Ibu onye wene, Lejja?
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by songzDaniel01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
izaray:
pls read it again..
Re: How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance by Lordkylie(f): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
go and work hard and stop looking for anything and everything in skirt to sleep with.
If you dont have money you dont,be honest

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Won't Let Me Be / She Accepted To Be Mine Forever, After Waiting For Her For One Year (pics) / I Masturbated With A Cassava Because My Husband’s Man-hood Is Too Small (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.