Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship (41273 Views)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Okocha, Babayaro, Amokachi Represent Nigeria At Starsixes (videos Of The Goals) / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by 4nobody4every1: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oyind17:
I'm doing great dear. Was away for a while, I'm back now
Ok, welcome back, did you bring any gift for me?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by nnokwa042(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
There's no day this man will make a press statement without making mention of the state's financial status... that's the true definition of CLUELESSNESS sad sad sad sad sad

Why not kuku resign since u always claim to have inherited limited resources? This one u now complain everytime
but ur master dullard of daura is still seeing GEJ in his dream now fayose is ur enemy abi?suffering and smiling so u dont want to offend saint tinubu cus of dullard of daura? onces again ewu jalingo welldone

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Ok, welcome back, did you bring any gift for me?
Yes, of course grin best gift ever! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by daveP(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Finding Talent in this Nigeria isn't a problem again, unlike 2 decades ago.

But Motivating and sustaining them na wahala.

the guy in charge would sit down for one beerpalor reasoning that these sportsmen doing need all the 2 milla allocated for sustaining then.

"Make I drop 250k for them jare, shayin ya eyes welu welu " He'll say. And on and on, the zeal and Spirit of success that accompanies sportsmanship dwindles absolutely.

Smh
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by DAramis: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good.

He should keep the flag flying high.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!
What experience has an eleven year old boy to represent a large country like Nigeria? So can we not learn from our previous lesson of featuring a very young Divine Oduduru in a race that has Usain Bolt and others? What a paradox! A large country with little BRAINS
Typical Nigerian. ever so critical about every goddamn thing. These championships are preparations for the Olympics. When do you think Gabby Douglas started attending gymnastics championships. Since the organizers didn't set an age limit on their participants, it's safe to say that they know what they are doing. Just Chill bruh
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Ofemannnu: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nairastake:

It was not peoples bisines
This one dey mint English like minting machine. grin
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by mikel2011: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
mankan2k7:
The small boy is a genius at d game, he will surely make us proud
Guy u sure?
Abi you dor see am play before.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by blazer234: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
There's no day this man will make a press statement without making mention of the state's financial status... that's the true definition of CLUELESSNESS sad sad sad sad sad

Why not kuku resign since u always claim to have inherited limited resources? This one u now complain everytime

If you call this cluelessness, what will you call APC blaming past government after 15 months in power? Stupidity and dullardness, abi?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by blazer234: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
moscobabs:
1st time I'm seeing gud news since fayose become Ekiti state gov.

Then you must have just come out of a 2 years coma.

Welcome back from land of the dead.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Redeemite(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
DIS RE RAW TALENT DAT D GOV.NIDS TO TRAIN TDAY TO BCUM SMFIN IN FUTURE 2MRW RATHER DAN BEEN IN D HOUSE OF REPS.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by lammy197(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!
What experience has an eleven year old boy to represent a large country like Nigeria? So can we not learn from our previous lesson of featuring a very young Divine Oduduru in a race that has Usain Bolt and others? What a paradox! A large country with little BRAINS
u sha won dey relevant
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2016
guass:
Nigeria is doomed!

Read before you post trash
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by kmite: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nice one. Hope he will be consistent.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
AlexzStructure:
Ride on in Majesty lil. Bro... I know u'll make me proud...
be claiming brother upandan.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by kundam(m): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
If its in corruption or leadership that boy will be thrown to the dust...Nigeria na wow.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:32am On Aug 27, 2016
blazer234:

If you call this cluelessness, what will you call APC blaming past government after 15 months in power? Stupidity and dullardness, abi?

agreed! but this same man has been blaming the past state governor even b4 he was sworn in into office
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:34am On Aug 27, 2016
nnokwa042:
but ur master dullard of daura is still seeing GEJ in his dream now fayose is ur enemy abi?suffering and smiling so u dont want to offend saint tinubu cus of dullard of daura? onces again ewu jalingo welldone

now u just gave me another definition of cluelessness. so because i criticised fayose has made me a pro-buhari or pro-apc ryt? more definitions pls
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:36am On Aug 27, 2016
donvat1:

bros, u dey fall hands.
u no see buhari, I mean d main buhari no b dat DOG because d DOG get sense pass him and his brodas refer DAT statement to.
beside took time ooo

another definition of cluelessness from u sir.... that i criticised fayose has made me a supporter of buhari/apc abi? nawa for una ooo. nice definition btw
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 27, 2016
mankan2k7:
The small boy is a genius at d game, he will surely make us proud

The small boy might be really good but you sure he can deliver? Remember he is not going to be in his homeland Nigeria, he is gonna be in a foreign country, crowd, the pressure on him, tension will kick in, he fit lose form like football player.

I'm not sure he is mentally strong enough to handle it.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 27, 2016
This is a better version of #CatchThemYoung

Not the kind NL guys try to promote, this one is wholesome.

God bless his parents grin
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Billygee2u: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2016
eleburu:
11-Year-Old Ekiti Table Tennis Player Set For Morocco Championship

An 11-year-old Ekiti born table tennis player, Denis Adeleye, is set to represent Nigeria at the African Junior Championship that will hold in Morocco in October 2016.

Adeleye, who is passionately preparing for the competition, visited the Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday. Denis Adeleye says he is hopeful of returning victorious.

Governor Fayose promised to support Adeleye within the limited resources of the State government.
In a press conference at the Government House after the meeting with young Adeleye, the young star said he would do anything possible to make Nigeria proud.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/11-year-old-ekiti-table-tennis-to.html?m=1

May the arm of the Lord lift you higher than you ever imagined, in Jesus mighty and miraculous name I prayed. Amen
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by donvat1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

another definition of cluelessness from u sir.... that i criticised fayose has made me a supporter of buhari/apc abi? nawa for una ooo. nice definition btw
I see d true definition of cluelessness in u, how did u expect a branch to function when its tree is dead?
reason and b wise.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by omowaleola(f): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
LorDBolton:
With what limited resources of the state?

If a woman with vision like remi tinubu was our first lady by now we would have a REAL national spelling bee competition Which was greatly improve the spelling of kids across nigeria as they prepare for glory.

Usa has many spelling bees putting these young kids through competitive events not just academics really improves them psychologically from there our club sides could even pick talents.

FG and SGs' need to up their game

Ekiti State does spelling bee competition yearly and it's the best in Nigeria.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by ekehwest(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Chelsea 3 – 0 Burnley [Premier League] Highlights video download 2016/8/27

https://chelseagist247..com.ng/2016/08/chelsea-3-0-burnley-premier-league.html?m=1
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by AlexzStructure(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
be claiming brother upandan.
Hmmmmmn... Nawa o
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
AlexzStructure:

Hmmmmmn... Nawa o
Kilode O gini? wetin I does u I is not speaks d truth say u is lie is ur bloda?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by AlexzStructure(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

U is lying daz... If ant, every bodiz is my bloda and sixtaz....
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by AlexzStructure(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

I is raffing you... Everybodiz I is my brodas and sixtaz...
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by LorDBolton(m): 4:26am On Aug 28, 2016
omowaleola:

Ekiti State does spelling bee competition yearly and it's the best in Nigeria.

Typical naija mentality... theirs is always the best. Lol

What makes it the best in nigeria?

Well pls furnish me with info about it...when did it start? Which administration started it?? What is the prize?

Coss even Google doesnt know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys New Private Jet Reportedly Worth $15 Million / 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr / Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.