Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship (41274 Views)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Okocha, Babayaro, Amokachi Represent Nigeria At Starsixes (videos Of The Goals) / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2016
AlexzStructure:

I is raffing you... Everybodiz I is my brodas and sixtaz...
Iyaf catching u is a lie lie people now u is laugh becuz I laffing u d tlut.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
donvat1:

I see d true definition of cluelessness in u, how did u expect a branch to function when its tree is dead?
reason and b wise.

So why did he contest since he knew the state was already in Shambles? We Nigerians like to celebrate failure o. Abi did I tell u I support buhari Ni? Nawa for una o
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by AlexzStructure(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Iyaf catching u is a lie lie people now u is laugh becuz I laffing u d tlut.

I is win, happy you has become abi?....
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by donvat1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

So why did he contest since he knew the state was already in Shambles? We Nigerians like to celebrate failure o. Abi did I tell u I support buhari Ni? Nawa for una o
u no dey reason bro,
he contested when d economy was still booming and not now that the economy is worst.
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
donvat1:

u no dey reason bro,
he contested when d economy was still booming and not now that the economy is worst.

Who told u dat Bro? These are the things he used in campaigning against the previous governor. He threw light into the borrowed money (billions of naira) and dat ekiti won't remit the money for almost 20 years. Yes thats true. He promised heaven and earth and now is he, saying another thing entirely
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by donvat1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Who told u dat Bro? These are the things he used in campaigning against the previous governor. He threw light into the borrowed money (billions of naira) and dat ekiti won't remit the money for almost 20 years. Yes thats true. He promised heaven and earth and now is he, saying another thing entirely
then he won and the economy became unbearable for each governor of the country.
because Nigeria at large can't attract foreign investors with this hash economy at present
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by Olalekanbanky1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
donvat1:

then he won and the economy became unbearable for each governor of the country.
because Nigeria at large can't attract foreign investors with this hash economy at present

Bros u ain't an ekiti indigen. Are U?
Re: Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship by adek6555: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Buys New Private Jet Reportedly Worth $15 Million / 2018 World Cup: Why Musa, Iheanacho May Not Make My Squad – Rohr / Pre-wedding Photos Of Uche Kalu And Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.