Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Guys, How True Is This? (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How True Is This? (pix) (5055 Views)

Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / How True Is This? (pix) / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2016
EniHolar:
Have you ever done it... or you still do it?

grin
Nah, never, and wouldnt. I don't look at a lady's ar. Se twice.
I have a photographic memory, if I see it once and it's worth my fancy, I can replay it in my mind countless times.
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by ojnnaco(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2016
This is just natural, no guy will deny this
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by okeyokeyvega: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Is normal we love them girls
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by elsomm(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
Theresa1990:
its in dem, dey can't stop not now

And you love the attention
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by ndubueze92(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2016
EniHolar:

What's in the eyes?
Beauty I prefer to look her straight in the eye .... than turn back to look at her ....some say I belong to the Saudi troop.
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by NevetsIbot(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Lol... I'm guilty of this af. One girl I was chyking was like '''you said you wanna date me.. And you're lusting over what I carry''... I replied. '' you think I won't check? Dyu buy fruits without checking if they have spots on them?'' lol... I look at everything o
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by yorhmienerd(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
firstking01:
Nah....church name withheldundecided
Alright
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Exactly what happens to guys that don't masturbate
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
eph12:
I prefer looking straight into the eyes than at the butt

Taaa! stop lying
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Theresa1990: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2016
elsomm:

And you love the attention
I dress just the way I want to, any guy who peeps from behind isn't ma biz
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
feldido:
Guys Had, presently, and will always do it... Its in our nature grin wink wink

Ogbenin speak for urself oo yes most guys love big as$ but to come dey hide dey look am me i no dey that one ooo...if am looking @ d big a$$ i do it openly and try not to make it too obvious like 3 seconds glance if she close to me and can see my eye movement but if she back me na u know i dey look and access am well then remove eye if i know that i cant get her the same day..That means u nor go fit face girl with big boobi cos na her chest boobi u go dey look instead of her eyes grin
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by lola024(f): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Yes....they do
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ahn ahn, you guys are not well. Look closely at the pic, you'll see Flavour. I was there that day, when my friends and I saw him with some dancers on the way to a location for a video shoot and we all wanted to catch a glimpse of Onabania. Who yash epp? grin
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by EniHolar(f): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Ahn ahn, you guys are not well. Look closely at the pic, you'll see Flavour. I was there that day, when my friends and I saw him with some dancers on the way to a location for a video shoot and we all wanted to catch a glimpse of Onabania. Who yash epp? grin

U
Re: Guys, How True Is This? (pix) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
EniHolar:

U
Eniola how ur yash take epp me? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver / 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? / Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.