Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (10926 Views)

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by ericuzor(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Whose sister is this and where is she going dressed like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Chris embassy

30 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Firm and perky boobs!!
Wahalli I must go for a boob job when I get the money..

11 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by windeal: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
No where ...she purposely dressed like that to take the photographs for something ...but her enemies leaks it to the Internet.. She's my sister folake

10 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Longcucumber(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Good breast,good for sucking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by dharay99: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
.Trashy crap.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Chopet(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ask her direct na, u dey fear her

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Elkay3: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
windeal:
No where ...she purposely dressed like that to take the photographs for something ...but her enemies leaks it to the Internet.. She's my sister folake

So, she allow her enemies snap her? Or...

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Masonic(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy

There's always some measure of hilarity In your comments gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Edwinmason(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
house of rep

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by chris2face(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Op are u this dump she is going to the other room of course

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Masonic:

coolcool

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by windeal: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Elkay3:

So, she allow her enemies snap her? Or...
They did that without her consent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by agohmamuda(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!

why waste money going under the knife when we can help u press ur back to default;

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
agohmamuda:

why waste money going under the knife when we can help u press ur back to default;
Press it and sag it? grin is that not worse?
Nah I'm tired of using duct tape to get a certain look!!
New year resolution would be to start saving for a boob job..

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by agohmamuda(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!

why waste money going under the knife when we can help you press it back to default?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by agohmamuda(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Pls let us help u press it one more time, u have been dealing with the wrong pressers all this while. If it sags, sue me.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by dingbang(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
To seduce Buhari

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Onechancearmy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Firm and perky boobs!!

Dear you look cute and sweet even without a boob job so why mess up perfection? tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by agohmamuda(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy

so she had to be a christian; that is Amina. Alahaji Musa's second daughter. Dont ask how i knw because they are my neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by princedmiayer(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy
Shut up your mouth. Ode.. Y christ embassy? person wea from your village.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
dem karishika

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by loomer: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
She dey go hustle

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nutase: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na u she wear am for?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by EWAagoyin(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
To fuçk

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by cassidy1996(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chris embassy
seconded....

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by fotadmowmend(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by laidian(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:

Going under the knife for boob would be a greatest mistake. Besides, stop patronising illiterate in pressiology.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by lomprico(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Masonic:

Tell her to be adding clintonity too!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ashi grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by ifyan(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Business strategy. Old trick play by fuckable women.

Or

He bono place for easy access.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix by Jummyjay99(f): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
windeal:
ur sister dressed like a prostitu*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Penny Lover! / I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) / He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.