Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Taraji P. Henson Award Winning Actress Gives Profound Relationship Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taraji P. Henson Award Winning Actress Gives Profound Relationship Advice. (1201 Views)

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) / Relationship Advice For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taraji P. Henson Award Winning Actress Gives Profound Relationship Advice. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2016
If you are in a situationship with a man and you are not yet sure of where you stand or what he wants, Taraji has the best advice for you.

The Think Like A Man and Empire star dispensed this advice on her Instagram page.
The beautiful, sultry actress advised women to stop wasting their time with men who are 'confused'. The photos she posted had the long message typed out on it.

According to her, if a man is confused about you, then he is not the one God chose for you
because the one God chose won't be confused about you.

The first photo was captioned "SO ON POINT!!! It's really not that deep or hard!!!" and the concluding part of the advice was captioned "SO ON POINT PART 2 #Actions #FUKwords"
POLL
Do you agree with her?
Yes
No

http://pulse.ng/5424049?utm_source=webseite&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pulse_mobile
Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Taraji P. Henson Award Winning Actress Gives Profound Relationship Advice. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yesssssscheesy, wassup missbouqui you've been really scarce ooooooshocked
Re: Taraji P. Henson Award Winning Actress Gives Profound Relationship Advice. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Ok. I hope it's working for you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Calling It A Day With My Bae. / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Interesting New Selfies / How Do I Go From Abuja To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.