Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock (26531 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / PDP Convention: We Don’t Know Which Judge To Obey, Says INEC / Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by charlly2016(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Taken panadol for another person's headache. Assuming the chibok girls were Igbos, no Hausa/Fulani will champion the causeof their release.I'm very sure of that.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Ugosample(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
Teespice:

sad indeed.

I am born bred Igbo girl but the hate in our midst is too much.

How many times do you see Yoruba/Hausa people denigrate their people the way you just did here, even though They have BIG issues amidst themselves?

Just asking

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
TRUE TALK
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by AreaFada2: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
cheruv:

That's exactly what adaure was saying the other day...but seriously I don't know why our girls behave like that. They'd be claiming to be objective not knowing that they're exhibiting the clearest form of stupidity as long as Nigeria is concerned
I think it is because Igbo girls are super intelligent and maybe they see way ahead of most others. Like Zik, Nkrumah and some others did regarding how Nigeria should be. But in the current situation in 9ja, people simply see it as naivety.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Cityguy: 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
This write-up is full of truths. Mrs Oby simply put has been used and dumped. I see her as a patriotic Nigerian who would go lengths for the common good of all but unfortunately, she played into the hands of self serving politicians who !masqueraded as nationalists and freedom fighters. Her people appreciate her good efforts just that they feel obliged to call her attention to what appears obviously she lives in denial of: she is no longer needed and is now an irritant. My advice to her as the writer submitted is for her to retract and allow them have their peace. She can contribute her quota to the development of her people. It is unwise to go build mansion for others while your father lives in mud house. It's sad truth which regrettably she would have to come to terms with. I strongly believe her patriotic values drove her and not desire for some yeye appointment from this administration.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Very, very naughty Chuks; does this woman look like someone the biafran yobs can intimidate?
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
AreaFada2:

The sooner Madam Oby accepts that in 9ja every group or organisation has an aim or a goal, the better

Once that goal has been achieved, the tune changes quite often to the opposite. We are not a nation where people hold on to ideology for too long. In fact, most have no ideology at all. It is not unique to APC or BBOG.

Just look at the political landscape. Prostitutes defecting and re-defecting everywhere.

If you hold on to your original ideals, ideas or ideology, you could easily become a worse enemy than the one that you all once fought together.

You are contradicting yourself; madam Oby should not hold on to her principle yet you are condemning political prostitutes. Where do you stand?
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Please lady marry yoloba. We beg you MARRY OUT!!!!!!! Your gene should never process in igboland

Btw: which Anambra does not marry Enugu or vice versa. So you are telling me all this children whose parents are of different states are abomination according to the BS you wrote. I swear some igbo girls are dumb as a rock in effort to preach "one nigeria". Thank the Good lord is usually ugly ones like yourself have that mentality.

News flash: the clowns you support actually applauded the killings of your people
The yorubas you support have asked for igbo genocide more than four times.
The haisa/fulani you support are killing you in droves.

While you are classified and told the world you are a prositute and slutty by the same group you support.

Please PLEASE marry OUT and get threaten ed like the yoloba clown who threatened to kill his imo wife of biafra comes. Never you look towards an igbo to marry and if you do, mAyodeji you never have children. Amen

You sound bitter, why?
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Marcelini(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
DirtyGold:

Absolute bunkum! Dangote is measured by what 'S.I.unit' now? Do me a favour and give yourself brain o...

Is it your dance of shame sef?

Dangote was never a better business man than Ibeto. He is only where he is today because he is a northerner and his people have had an absolute grip on Nigerian power since 1970.

Dangote is a product of Northern influence in Nigeria, his people created the monopoly and policies on which he thrives. He owes his fortune today to the Northern influence in Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by cheruv: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
AreaFada2:

I think it is because Igbo girls are super intelligent and maybe they see way ahead of most others. Like Zik, Nkrumah and some others did regarding how Nigeria should be. But in the current situation in 9ja, people simply see it as naivety.
They're idealistic which is good on its own right especially if Igboland was an independent nation state... But in the Nigerian scenario its plain stupidity..and nature has no place for those who refuse to adjust in whatever environment they find themselves angry
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by nonaira: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
ATERI:

You sound bitter, why?

Did you not read what they heifer wrote. In effort to be "political correct and look like the independent igbo girl" she first applauded the fool insulting the " igbo" she claims she is, to top it all off spreading stupid lying BS to prove she's one nigeria.

Like where in this day of age do Enugu or Anambra or imo or anioma or any igbo group refuse their children from marring another because they are from a different state. The thousands of children who are products of that must be aliens in her bloodshot eyes.

An igbo girl like her to me are the worst thing ever made and that thing should, for the sake of God, marry out.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Marcelini(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Did you not read what they heifer wrote. In effort to be "political correct and look like the independent igbo girl" she first applauded the fool insulting the " igbo" she claims she is, to top it all off spreading stupid lying BS to prove she's one nigeria.

Like where in this day of age do Enugu or Anambra or imo or anioma or any igbo group refuse their children from marring another because they are from a different state. The thousands of children who are products of that must be aliens in her bloodshot eyes.

An igbo girl like her to me are the worst thing ever made and that thing should, for the sake of God, marry out.

She displays a classical efulefu trait. Selling out your own people to curry favour from the enemies of your people is the worst form of stupidity anyone can do, cause ultimately, the same cup used to measure your people, will be used to measure for you by the enemies you embraced. And furthermore, non of such enemies will ever trust you or accord you any respect in their innermost being, the logic is simple, if you can sell your own people so cheap, they themselves can be sold cheaper by you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by cheruv: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Oby is a successful and respected woman. A brilliant intellectual and one of the few people in the country we know thinks of how this country can move forward. She has innovative ideas and a woman Nigerians can be proud of.

Baffles me how you can call her a fool. She has seen appointments in her life. Juicy ones. It is people like you who breaks head for appointments. She has not cried out for one.

So you can abuse her but she has the respect of Millions of Nigerians.
Millions of Nigerians that won't mind massacring her people at the smallest whim

Korom akuko ozo biko undecided
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

My understanding of what they are saying is that, one Igbo or one Yoruba does not exist. In other words, that some Yoruba dislike Igbo or vice versa is no big deal because there are many Yorubas that do not get on and same thing applies to Ndigbo. Which, as far as I`m concerned, is a fair point
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by nonaira: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
ATERI:

My understanding of what they are saying is that, one Igbo or one Yoruba does not exist. In other words, that some Yoruba dislike Igbo or vice versa is no big deal because there are many Yorubas that do not get on and same thing applies to Ndigbo. Which, as far as I`m concerned, is a fair point

You clearly did not read their interactions and conversation cause if you did, that would not have been your understanding. Not one single thing they said support what you wrote.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by nonaira: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Marcelini:

She displays a classical efulefu trait. Selling out your own people to curry favour from the enemies of your people is the worst form of stupidity anyone can do, cause ultimately, the same cup used to measure your people, will be used to measure for you by the enemies you embraced. And furthermore, non of such enemies will ever trust you or accord you any respect in their innermost being, the logic is simple, if you can sell your own people so cheap, they themselves can be sold cheaper by you.

GBAM!!!!

Calling her an efulefu is an understatement in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

You clearly did not read their interactions and conversation cause if you food, that would have been your understanding. Not one single thing they said support what you wrote.

I guess we tend to understand others based on our own perspective. I don`t think you are in the mood to accept any opinion that challenges your ` everybody hates Igbo and Igbo should hate everybody` notion.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Leopardd(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ugosample:

How many times do you see Yoruba/Hausa people denigrate their people the way you just did here, even though They have BIG issues amidst themselves?

Just asking

Mehn brother, the thing tire me and our gals these days are ones doing this thing, go on twitter, you will see them, very sad, makes me want to cry sometimes inside my inner chamber, it makes me weak.

Despite being successful and like some would call it 'well-to-do', I can never let down my guard to form political correct and denigrate my people to curry likes and favor. I usually tell my Yoruba and edo peeps, "Look, i am not forming, I dont like you, I dont trust you, you neither do trust nor like me, let us cut the crap, ball and deal like men".

In that case, everyone will know it is a mutual dislike and mistrust. Everyone protects his own corner.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Leopardd(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
ATERI:

I guess we tend to understand others based on our own perspective. I don`t think you are in the mood to accept any opinion that challenges your ` everybody hates Igbo and Igbo should hate everybody` notion.

My brother, why are we pretending, nobody likes anybody in Nigeria, let those doing politically correct one Nigeria go do it in their mother's kitchen, Nigeria is like a neighborhood where everyone suspects each other. Simple as!
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Leopardd(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

Please lady marry yoloba. We beg you MARRY OUT!!!!!!! Your gene should never process in igboland

Btw: which Anambra does not marry Enugu or vice versa. So you are telling me all this children whose parents are of different states are abomination according to the BS you wrote. I swear some igbo girls are dumb as a rock in effort to preach "one nigeria". Thank the Good lord is usually ugly ones like yourself have that mentality.

News flash: the clowns you support actually applauded the killings of your people
The yorubas you support have asked for igbo genocide more than four times.
The haisa/fulani you support are killing you in droves.

While you are classified and told the world you are a prositute and slutty by the same group you support.

Please PLEASE marry OUT and get threaten ed like the yoloba clown who threatened to kill his imo wife if biafra comes. Never you look towards an igbo to marry and if you do, may you never have children. Amen

Mah Nigguh! cool
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Ugosample(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Leopardd:

Mehn brother, the thing tire me and our gals these days are ones doing this thing, go on twitter, you will see them, very sad, makes me want to cry sometimes inside my inner chamber, it makes me weak.

Despite being successful and like some would call it 'well-to-do', I can never let down my guard to form political correct and denigrate my people to curry likes and favor. I usually tell my Yoruba and edo peeps, "Look, i am not forming, I dont like you, I dont trust you, you neither do trust nor like me, let us cut the crap, ball and deal like men".

In that case, everyone will know it is a mutual dislike and mistrust. Everyone protects his own corner.

Wait o
You mean you don't like Yoruba and Edo people? shocked shocked

But why na?
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by ATERI(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Leopardd:

My brother, why are we pretending, nobody likes anybody in Nigeria, let those doing politically correct one Nigeria go do it in their mother's kitchen, Nigeria is like a neighborhood where everyone suspects each other. Simple as!

The dialogue has moved on from that. The question is, does everyone in Enugu like his/her neighbour?
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by nonaira: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Leopardd:

You dey mind her. It's kind of how one was on FB insulting anambra, ipob, NK, igbo in general, etc in effort to be "political correct", etc. The day she insulted Buhari, the freaking hausa/fulani and Yoruba took her to the cleaners. Not one single Igbo, men or even women, came to her defensive.
Lo behold the next thing the chick wrote was how disunited Igbos are. How she was getting insulted and all the Igbos that always comment on her page ignored the attacks towards her and igbo. She lambasted igbo men for not fighting for igbo women. She claimed how igbo men should have been the ones arguinh against the men that came to insult her blah blah.

As I read that shit, I kept thinking to myself....why would an Igbo guy or women or even an infant help your ass when you did nothing but insult Igbos up and down in effort to curry favour and look " One nigerian". The second you decided to display your dissatisfaction with "one nigeria", is the second the ppl cheering her on decided to remind her ass she's still an igbo and how much they despise her and will Lynch her without a second of thought. Instantly, the igbo she claimed to be and have fun insulting are whom she wanted to come and save her ass. When none came, it's disunity and igbo men letting other men mistreat igbo women. I swear it took all my strength not to insult that chick as well and tell her she been disowned and she's on her own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Appareil(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Remember this! They will settle her soon just to cover up!
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Ugosample(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
nonaira:

You dey mind her. It's kind of how one was on FB insulting anambra, ipob, NK, igbo in general, etc in effort to be "political correct", etc. The day she insulted Buhari, the freaking hausa/fulani and Yoruba took her to the cleaners. Not one single Igbo, men or even women, came to her defensive.
Lo behold the next thing the chick wrote was how disunited Igbos are. How she was getting insulted and all the Igbos that always comment on her page ignored the attacks towards her and igbo. She lambasted igbo men for not fighting for igbo women. She claimed how igbo men should have been the ones arguinh against the men that came to insult her blah blah.

As I read that shit, I kept thinking to myself....why would an Igbo guy or women or even an infant help your ass when you did nothing but insult Igbos up and down in effort to curry favour and look " One nigerian". The second you decided to display your dissatisfaction with "one nigeria", is the second the ppl cheering her on decided to remind her ass she's still an igbo and how much they despise her and will Lynch her without a second of thought. Instantly, the igbo she claimed to be and have fun insulting are whom she wanted to come and save her ass. When none came, it's disunity and igbo men letting other men mistreat igbo women. I swear it took all my strength not to insult that chick as well and tell her she been disowned and she's on her own.

Well, I see....

But I kid you not.
Disintegrating this country will not solve anything still, what we need is a TOTAL re reorientation as a people, as well as some restructuring.

Nigeria splitting into in 8 cannot solve that.

The black race as a whole needs reorientation

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by abobakucannibal: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Babalegba:
Jobless wailer

You can call us wailers for all we care.Yes oby is our sister and we have every right to lash her, we are not cowards like you people who would go to any length to cover up and defend evil committed by your criminal brothers and sisters.We say it the way it is we don't pretend.That is who we are and that is what makes us different from others.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
cheruv:

Millions of Nigerians that won't mind massacring her people at the smallest whim

Korom akuko ozo biko undecided

Orientation.

So, someone like me in Port-Harcourt who appreciates, respect and adores Oby Ezekwesili will massacre Igbos? The ones in Lagos? What of Nigerians overseas that respect her?

Even in the North, there are a lot of nice, respectable, honest and Selfless people who will never massacre Igbos.

Madam Oby fought a good fight and there are millions of Nigerians who are grateful for her Selfless Services and sacrifices.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by buchilino(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pierocash:

so whn did IPOB become CNN to be broadcasting Oby and BBOG if nt a clear case of bitterness

N SOME R ASKING Y IGBOS WANT INDEPENDENCE.
Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by Yommy247(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
She needs to be reminded that she is still a 5 percenter incase she has forgotten by associating with. The wrong goons especially since the president has not hidden his hatred for the 5 percenters. We also have to worry so that she does not get slapped (palm kiss on the cheek) next time since the president now makes it publicly clear that she now irritates him.

Re: Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Well, I see....

But I kid you not.
Disintegrating this country will not solve anything still, what we need is a TOTAL re reorientation as a people, as well as some restructuring.

Nigeria splitting into in 8 cannot solve that.

The black race as a whole needs reorientation

Thanks for your insightful comment. This country indeed lost a lot of things but I hope we get it right. People idolize liars and thieves and rebuke dedication.

Will splitting Nigeria stop Igbo politicians from looting? Will splitting Nigeria make a greedy contractor who prefers to build death traps instead of roads for unfair profits lose his taste for wealth?

Will evil medical drug importers change from importing adulterated drugs to import quality medical drugs?

Will splitting this country stop Armed Robbers and Kidnappers from carrying out their evil deeds?

We need to educate ourselves in the strength of Unity and love.

We abuse Northerners who murder in the name of Blasphemy but in the creeks, you dare not BLASPHEM against a glorified militant or you lose your life.

We castigate the North for murdering Christians but thousands were slaughtered in Rivers State due to political differences.

We need orientation, more than the resource control we crave. Over $40 Billion pumped into the Niger Delta with nothing to show. Yet these people believe these thieves who stole will change and rule well in a divided Nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) / Supreme Court: APC Stages Counter-Protest In Abuja / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.