Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Problem With My Toyota Car. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Problem With My Toyota Car. (3810 Views)

Land In Exchange For A Toyota Car. / Toyota Car Slips Out Of Gear On Low Speed Pls Help / Toyota Car Jacks After Starting And Normalises After 20mins Of Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Problem With My Toyota Car. by AutoElectNG: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
makyessien:
Model. @1.7m by makyessien: 3:02pm
Hello guys,

I don't know how to navigate here oo. Please i need valid recommendations. I drive a Toyota Corolla 2006/2007 and it suddenly develop AC issues and diagnosis done shows an error code for knock sensor.[sub][/sub][img][/img]

I had the car evaluated by 2 mechanics and they said the evaporator is leaking and needs to be replaced. This would mean taking out the dashboard etc. Well the first guy tampered with the ac link to my condenser as he broke the screw while trying to unscrew it (not sure he has a clue about the issue) and i was told that they would need to take it to clerg street to see if thybcan get out the broken screw but chances is that while trying to unscrew the remaining part of the condenser that the 2nd screw might break too since its rusty. This might lead to buying a new condenser.

Please i need good referrals for an autocare shop that truly understands issues like this. The popular opinion is that i should sell the car off because our mechanics haven't gotten it right with fixing Acs. ( is this true)

I dont want to watse my small.money..please help guys

Thanks

You appear to be in Lagos so

A/C issues contact Mosbus

Mechanical issues gazz.uzz

If you prefer one person to do both then gazzu.zz
Re: Problem With My Toyota Car. by oweniwe(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
makyessien:
Model. @1.7m by makyessien: 3:02pm
Hello guys,

I don't know how to navigate here oo. Please i need valid recommendations. I drive a Toyota Corolla 2006/2007 and it suddenly develop AC issues and diagnosis done shows an error code for knock sensor.[sub][/sub][img][/img]

I had the car evaluated by 2 mechanics and they said the evaporator is leaking and needs to be replaced. This would mean taking out the dashboard etc. Well the first guy tampered with the ac link to my condenser as he broke the screw while trying to unscrew it (not sure he has a clue about the issue) and i was told that they would need to take it to clerg street to see if thybcan get out the broken screw but chances is that while trying to unscrew the remaining part of the condenser that the 2nd screw might break too since its rusty. This might lead to buying a new condenser.

Please i need good referrals for an autocare shop that truly understands issues like this. The popular opinion is that i should sell the car off because our mechanics haven't gotten it right with fixing Acs. ( is this true)

I dont want to watse my small.money..please help guys

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3825360/lexus-rx300-evaporator-replacement

CC: timecon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siena: What's D Effect Of Parking A Car For Six Months? / A Clean Tokunbo Toyota Corolla For Sale / Nigerian Used Honda Accord (E.O.D) For Sale @600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.